SB to Win

Hello Traders,

Im relatively new to trading and have been looking for a decent swing trading course that will help me to understand price action, S + P lines and Fib actions as i feel these three are the core af day/swing trading.
After a bit of searching i came to this board and found a full day seminar by a Sandy Jadeja who seems to concentrate on the above three which is what im after. There seems to be some good reviews about the way he conducts his course and what he teaches but im a bit skeptical as most of the people have registered on the same day of posting the review or have not included any further posts to trade to win.
Was hoping i could get some feedback from anyone who has attended his course?
Did you find that it improved your trading?
From what has been said on his website, does he concentrate on price action and fibs?

Thanks
THE REAL NAPSTER!!

SB to win

I've been on a couple of courses and 2 paid ones. A Darren Winters 2 day course and Sandy Jadeja 1 day course.

The DW was just full of text book stuff but charged at 500 times the price and just too expensive. But for basic stuff it was ok if you are a beginner.

The SB course by Sandy Jadeja came recommended by a friend and I found it very specific in entry, exit and risk management. It was taught in a small group size and I have made my money back in 2 trades. For me it was worth it and there is a good follow up and support provided. I like the fact that he uses no indicators and only the price which is known in advance.

Also the course covers which software to use without spending too much money. And there is no sales pitch either.

I did use bigcharts.com to test out the ideas first but paper trading was a lot different to the real thing with my emotions on line.

So I guess all in all, a big thumbs up for this one.

ps. Updata runs some TA courses which I heard are ok too.

Hi,
If you SB with Finspread then Mr S Jadeja is doing a series
of 1 day seminars to their clients, throughout March. All the
details are on the Fins W/site.
I know this is a cynical view, BUT - isn't this a case of a poacher
teaching the gamekeeper his tricks ???.
IMO this is a definite reason for finding your own method, so that
they can't suss out which direction you'll be coming from !!!

Reddragon.

reddragon said:
If you SB with Finspread then Mr S Jadeja is doing a series
of 1 day seminars to their clients, throughout March. All the
details are on the Fins W/site.
I know this is a cynical view, BUT - isn't this a case of a poacher
teaching the gamekeeper his tricks ???.
IMO this is a definite reason for finding your own method, so that
they can't suss out which direction you'll be coming from !!!

Theres a theory that says the market expects everybody to take the classic indicator signals, therefore do the opposite of what the text books say and you will win.
BTW this isn't necessarily my opinion, but worth a thought!

SB TO WIN/ Louis Borsellino

Hello traders.

Just thought i would let everyone know that i attended the Sandy Jadeja course and it was very informative.
I will be writing a full review of the course on the seminar page once it is possible.
The reason for this posting is because id like to share something very interesting to all the traders on this board.

It seems that Mr Sandy Jadeja is doing a trading Seminar with one of the great traders of our time- LOUIS BORSELLINO.
Everything has been finalised for it to be held in late July.
Iv also been told that this seminar is not going to open for the fund managers but will be for the general public only.
The price has been mentioned also but at the moment is not guaranteed so will not post it. I can tell you that if the price is kept the same then there is no way that im gonna miss this.

I know there are some sceptical traders on this board, but i assure you that im not promoting this seminar but only making you aware of this opportunity as i can see this being very popular.

If anyone has any queries regarding the SB to Win course feel free to pm me.

Faris.....