Sandy J - is he that brilliant?

I heard SJ speak at the world money show on Saturday morning.

I came away with the impression that he has good ideas of simple trading methods which he explained clearly and concisely. It is up to us whether we wish to undertake further research into his or anyone's ideas.

It would be better if these traders would trade live so that we can see that they walk the talk.

I was told that John Carter made unsuccessful trades last Friday evening at the show. Admittedly, it can't be easy to trade being surrounded by every tom, dick and harriet and his own fan club too and probably being asked a million and one questions all at the same time.

Toally agree - he was a good speaker, no doubt about that! agree he has simple and good strategies, and agree that it is up to us the traders to work on the system an follow up.
and I totally agree that these so called "gurus" do not show us LIVE - to be honest no a single of them guts to do live trading.

So in my opinion - all these Gurus make more money on Training then they do in trading.
The best way to a millionnaires cub is become a motivational speaker, become a guru, become a trading coach!

So Sandy - If you are that good show us trade live, i will pay £1000 to come and watch you trade

So Sandy - If you are that good show us trade live, i will pay £1000 to come and watch you trade

Guess Mr Sandy Jadeja does not need your 1000 pounds that desperately!
agree have yet to see a coach do live trades and consistently make millions
No body will show us their account!! - they say it is their passion to "TEACH" - bull****!

they are a bunch of crooks

Must say i learnt a lot just by reading some great threads on t2w and following the journals

Do you know what - I am sick and tired of all you suspicious people on this Bulletin Board.

It's not nice to approach life in a cynical way, but you have to with the markets and everything to do with making money. However, if you don't approach things that way then overall you're going to be taken to the cleaners time and time again.

Never forget that many in the world of teaching and selling systems will suggest that the results you can get will be amoung the top 1% of the world's best traders, people who have been at the game for 10-20 years. This is similar to taking a week's golfing course and the following year pushing Tiger Woods in the Masters or Open.

I don't know much about this Sandy guy, he most probably is solid in what he teaches but learning the information and then putting it into practice to crank out great profits is a completely different ball game.

Yeah, I went along to a promo organised by one of the bookies some years ago in Tunbridge Wells, where Sandy Jadeja was the star turn and where worked up the level of excitement in his all too expectant audience.

He capped the whole show off by saying that “we” want you to do size and bet big time (no doubt with tight stops to save us the embarrassment of being too outrageous) – says it all really doesn’t it?

Where’s he now – ODL securities?

Oh well.

Mayfly

I went to Sandy's (paid) workshop some 18 months ago. His Fib strategy is very simple and easy to implement, it also takes a lot of the subjectivity out that you get with using some indicators. That said, I've been trading (spread betting) using this strategy for over a year and have found it a hit and miss... it seemed to work well during some periods and badly in others. I'd love to hear from people (if there are any) who are actually in profit after a year or more of using this model.

Best wishes to everyone.

Sandy J is the MAN!!!!

Hi All,

I have been to one of Sandys paid workshops and would like to say first of all he is a great guy who has put an unbelievable amount of time into studying the markets.

The workshop was very usefull and if you can stick to what he teaches you got a great chance of being pips up!!!

:clap:

Hi All,

I have been to one of Sandys paid workshops and would like to say first of all he is a great guy who has put an unbelievable amount of time into studying the markets.

The workshop was very usefull and if you can stick to what he teaches you got a great chance of being pips up!!!

:clap:

Interesting comment. How do you know that?

Just to add my penneth worth. Ive only been to sandys free seminar. A lot of what he teaches is factual and accurate,whether he trades it and makes money I dont know.Very few offer live trading courses for obvious reasons. One strategy he mentioned clearly does work. Look for an inside bar day on the dow and wait for a break and take it.IT WORKS and is simple.It is not his strategy and is as old as the hills. He also does seasonal trading and trading of stats etc. The truth is if you can get your head straight a simple moving average can reap good rewards. if he gave you a Ferrari you still wouldnt win the F1 world title would you. There is one one who can make you a success except yourself.

There is one one who can make you a success except yourself.

But the no-one succeeds on their own. Yes you have to put the effort in, but you need someone with greater experience to learn from when you are starting out. Incidentaly, with the inside bar strategy, what time frame does that work on? I'd like to have a look at that.

I am considering doing an SJ course so would be interested to hear from anyone who has been on his course and has consistently and with discipline used his strategies with success or otherwise.

Yeah, I went along to a promo organised by one of the bookies some years ago in Tunbridge Wells, where Sandy Jadeja was the star turn and where worked up the level of excitement in his all too expectant audience.

He capped the whole show off by saying that “we” want you to do size and bet big time (no doubt with tight stops to save us the embarrassment of being too outrageous) – says it all really doesn’t it?

Where’s he now – ODL securities?

Oh well.

Mayfly

...In stakes of trading knowledge, I rate Sandy higher than a certain Mr Linton...!

But the no-one succeeds on their own. Yes you have to put the effort in, but you need someone with greater experience to learn from when you are starting out. Incidentaly, with the inside bar strategy, what time frame does that work on? I'd like to have a look at that.

I am considering doing an SJ course so would be interested to hear from anyone who has been on his course and has consistently and with discipline used his strategies with success or otherwise.

IBs? You have to be selective with them. Coincidence with other signals and a strong view on trend direction is essential. You may have a strong opinion on a move and, if you are waiting for an IB, it may not occur, leaving you waiting at the post.

Try foredog's journal.

Thanks Splitlink for the opinion. Had a look but not sure how to find foredog's journal. Any clues? Thanks.

Zambuck,

..In stakes of trading knowledge, I rate Sandy higher than a certain Mr Linton...!

'ello mate,

Since you've seen fit to rake that old chestnut up, I'm minded to say it seems that there's no grudge like an grudge is there? :)

Maybe that's something for you to think about, heh?

Cheers

Mayfly

Zambuck,

'ello mate,

Since you've seen fit to rake that old chestnut up, I'm minded to say it seems that there's no grudge like an grudge is there? :)

Maybe that's something for you to think about, heh?

Cheers

Mayfly

Hi Mayfly

With your mate...it is not grudge...it is a fact...!

I can say this for record on this site that I have no connections with Sandy J, nor I have any form of investment in him, nor I am associated in him or his business in any way...!!...

So my comments are fair as a typical Customer...!...As one would be entitled to....For Mr Du Plessis....I can say that he is a Genius...!

How about your comments...?....Time to reveal your card....Are you in any way connected with you know what..??

Hi Zambuck,

My ‘ello was addressed to you, as it happens. :)

I was merely pointing out that you’ve enjoyed (for the want of a better a word) airing your ‘views’ on David Linton and all his works (it’s Halloween, or damn close) over the years. Pretty much since I’ve known you so speak?

As you know, I made the post you’re referring to above some time ago, when Sandy Wotsit was pimping for a firm of bookies in Tunbridge Wells. It was a typical round robin event: full of the usual sorts of stuff, when people are ready to suspend their disbelief, and when they’re ready and willing to sign up to almost anything! I didn’t wait to the end, knowing that the best anagram of Evangelist is Evil's Agent!!

So, I suggest that we can leave one that there.

And my cards? Well, it’s no secret, is it! I’ve been beta testing Technical Analyst for years, pretty much since I’ve known Jeremy really: so that takes us from its pre-launch days until earlier in the summer of this year, when I stopped doing so for personal reasons and to concentrate on other things.

I hope that clears any misunderstanding(s) up? :)

Cheers

Mayfly

Hi Mayfly

Using a software and making a point about it's inadequacies, is not enjoyment, but frustration...and perhaps one's right....:)....Hopefully, you will see it that way too...?...Or are you saying that one has no right to make any point ?....Somehow I feel that you are saying that I have perused a vendetta against him..?.......I would make same comments about Windows, if it failed in it's promise...!

In the end I ditched the rubbish in my bin and then moved on....!

So yes we will leave it there...!

Cards....Yes.. you have partly answered the question....!

regards

Hi Zambuck,

So, taking your last posts together, I have the following:

How about your comments...?....Time to reveal your card....Are you in any way connected with you know what..??
and

Cards....Yes.. you have partly answered the question....!
Well, now you've left me behind!?? Pray, tell me what it is that I’ve left unsaid or perhaps, I’ve overlooked something here? Got the wrong end of the stick, so to speak?

Let’s put this one to rest before we try the patience of our colleagues on these boards any further?

Cheers

M

Last edited:
I use 1hr on forex, and daily for dow. By being selective may improve your chances but the research I did showed that of major major pairs over a 6 month period. 5 showed a profit,2 a small loss and 1 a slightly bigger loss.Overall it was a substantial profit,but there were many break even and small loss trades.