Sandy J - is he that brilliant?

moneytree

3 0
Sandy J is the MAN!!!!

Hi All,

I have been to one of Sandys paid workshops and would like to say first of all he is a great guy who has put an unbelievable amount of time into studying the markets.

The workshop was very usefull and if you can stick to what he teaches you got a great chance of being pips up!!!

:clap:

AndyJ

5 0
Hi All,

I have been to one of Sandys paid workshops and would like to say first of all he is a great guy who has put an unbelievable amount of time into studying the markets.

The workshop was very usefull and if you can stick to what he teaches you got a great chance of being pips up!!!

:clap:

Interesting comment. How do you know that?

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,794 975
Just to add my penneth worth. Ive only been to sandys free seminar. A lot of what he teaches is factual and accurate,whether he trades it and makes money I dont know.Very few offer live trading courses for obvious reasons. One strategy he mentioned clearly does work. Look for an inside bar day on the dow and wait for a break and take it.IT WORKS and is simple.It is not his strategy and is as old as the hills. He also does seasonal trading and trading of stats etc. The truth is if you can get your head straight a simple moving average can reap good rewards. if he gave you a Ferrari you still wouldnt win the F1 world title would you. There is one one who can make you a success except yourself.

AndyJ

5 0
There is one one who can make you a success except yourself.

But the no-one succeeds on their own. Yes you have to put the effort in, but you need someone with greater experience to learn from when you are starting out. Incidentaly, with the inside bar strategy, what time frame does that work on? I'd like to have a look at that.

I am considering doing an SJ course so would be interested to hear from anyone who has been on his course and has consistently and with discipline used his strategies with success or otherwise.

zambuck

Experienced member
1,608 102
Yeah, I went along to a promo organised by one of the bookies some years ago in Tunbridge Wells, where Sandy Jadeja was the star turn and where worked up the level of excitement in his all too expectant audience.

He capped the whole show off by saying that “we” want you to do size and bet big time (no doubt with tight stops to save us the embarrassment of being too outrageous) – says it all really doesn’t it?

Where’s he now – ODL securities?

Oh well.

Mayfly

...In stakes of trading knowledge, I rate Sandy higher than a certain Mr Linton...!

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,234
But the no-one succeeds on their own. Yes you have to put the effort in, but you need someone with greater experience to learn from when you are starting out. Incidentaly, with the inside bar strategy, what time frame does that work on? I'd like to have a look at that.

I am considering doing an SJ course so would be interested to hear from anyone who has been on his course and has consistently and with discipline used his strategies with success or otherwise.

IBs? You have to be selective with them. Coincidence with other signals and a strong view on trend direction is essential. You may have a strong opinion on a move and, if you are waiting for an IB, it may not occur, leaving you waiting at the post.

Try foredog's journal.

AndyJ

5 0
Thanks Splitlink for the opinion. Had a look but not sure how to find foredog's journal. Any clues? Thanks.

Mayfly

Established member
514 28
Zambuck,

..In stakes of trading knowledge, I rate Sandy higher than a certain Mr Linton...!

'ello mate,

Since you've seen fit to rake that old chestnut up, I'm minded to say it seems that there's no grudge like an grudge is there? :)

Maybe that's something for you to think about, heh?

Cheers

Mayfly

zambuck

Experienced member
1,608 102
Zambuck,

'ello mate,

Since you've seen fit to rake that old chestnut up, I'm minded to say it seems that there's no grudge like an grudge is there? :)

Maybe that's something for you to think about, heh?

Cheers

Mayfly

Hi Mayfly

With your mate...it is not grudge...it is a fact...!

I can say this for record on this site that I have no connections with Sandy J, nor I have any form of investment in him, nor I am associated in him or his business in any way...!!...

So my comments are fair as a typical Customer...!...As one would be entitled to....For Mr Du Plessis....I can say that he is a Genius...!

How about your comments...?....Time to reveal your card....Are you in any way connected with you know what..??

Mayfly

Established member
514 28
Hi Zambuck,

My ‘ello was addressed to you, as it happens. :)

I was merely pointing out that you’ve enjoyed (for the want of a better a word) airing your ‘views’ on David Linton and all his works (it’s Halloween, or damn close) over the years. Pretty much since I’ve known you so speak?

As you know, I made the post you’re referring to above some time ago, when Sandy Wotsit was pimping for a firm of bookies in Tunbridge Wells. It was a typical round robin event: full of the usual sorts of stuff, when people are ready to suspend their disbelief, and when they’re ready and willing to sign up to almost anything! I didn’t wait to the end, knowing that the best anagram of Evangelist is Evil's Agent!!

So, I suggest that we can leave one that there.

And my cards? Well, it’s no secret, is it! I’ve been beta testing Technical Analyst for years, pretty much since I’ve known Jeremy really: so that takes us from its pre-launch days until earlier in the summer of this year, when I stopped doing so for personal reasons and to concentrate on other things.

I hope that clears any misunderstanding(s) up? :)

Cheers

Mayfly

zambuck

Experienced member
1,608 102
Hi Mayfly

Using a software and making a point about it's inadequacies, is not enjoyment, but frustration...and perhaps one's right....:)....Hopefully, you will see it that way too...?...Or are you saying that one has no right to make any point ?....Somehow I feel that you are saying that I have perused a vendetta against him..?.......I would make same comments about Windows, if it failed in it's promise...!

In the end I ditched the rubbish in my bin and then moved on....!

So yes we will leave it there...!

Cards....Yes.. you have partly answered the question....!

regards

Mayfly

Established member
514 28
Hi Zambuck,

So, taking your last posts together, I have the following:

How about your comments...?....Time to reveal your card....Are you in any way connected with you know what..??
and

Cards....Yes.. you have partly answered the question....!
Well, now you've left me behind!?? Pray, tell me what it is that I’ve left unsaid or perhaps, I’ve overlooked something here? Got the wrong end of the stick, so to speak?

Let’s put this one to rest before we try the patience of our colleagues on these boards any further?

Cheers

M

Last edited:

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,794 975
I use 1hr on forex, and daily for dow. By being selective may improve your chances but the research I did showed that of major major pairs over a 6 month period. 5 showed a profit,2 a small loss and 1 a slightly bigger loss.Overall it was a substantial profit,but there were many break even and small loss trades.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock