Sandy J - is he that brilliant?

Trader333

8,655 981
Have you actually used the methods taught to make money on a consistent basis ? The reason I ask is that you must be the tenth person whose first ever post is saying how great this guy is which is a unique series of events unequalled on the T2W boards.

Previous people who have done this course promised that they would post their trades to let us know how they were doing and guess what ? We are still waiting to here from any of them.

The reason people are cynical is because there has been no follow up evidence of the claims made by any of the numerous people posting on here constantly telling us how great this all is.

If you, or anyone else for that matter, can provide more evidence of actual trades taken (in real time) then I will be the first to be converted and will also be full of praise.

Paul

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,394 1,170
Paul, I haven't been on Sandy's course and accept without personal verification he is a wonderful guy, a great trader and an all round good egg. It doesn't matter to me one way or the other whether he is or not...

But I seem to remember someone who had been on his course mentioned that Sandy encourages attendees to post on t2w.

It does him no favours to do this as seasoned traders' natural cynicism will always take the unworkable until proven otherwise' position.

If any ex-Sandy course attendees read this and want to genuinely support Sandy's methods - let Sandy know doing it this way isn't working to his advantage - quite the opposite.

And as Paul says, for all those who have been using it for a while - and still are - let us know how you're doing. That would be the real test. Someone with more than 1 post under their belt confirming consistently good results.

LevII

Established member
579 16
Someone with more than 1 post under their belt confirming consistently good results.
Bramble,

I'm not too bothered about the number of posts, more the length of time the disciples have been members.

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,394 1,170
OK. I was thinking I should have made it "...more than 1 post AND more than 1 successful trade".

Dunno about the length of time as members though. The ones that have been registered for years and make their first post makes the hairs on the back of my neck raise....it's not healthy.

Mayfly

Established member
514 28
X-Factor : Crooners and Groaners

I can’t be arsed to work it out, but at a glance I’d say that “Sandy” Jadeja has probably got more posts to his name than the rest of the trainers put together! He’ll almost certainly have got more stars than the rest of them combined, if that’s the way you want to look at it?

If not, then it’s probably time that someone opened a book on when these “ratings” might converge – and I’m sitting here thinking that this might be a good idea for a late Xmas competition? Then again, may be it’s time for some - of the - other candidates to throw their hats into the ring?

It’s so nice to end on a seasonal note – pantomine or circus, take your pick – don’t you think? :LOL:

HTH

Cheers

Mayfly

PS: You may well ask what that bitch Zenda – and now a dog – was thinking of when “she” started this thread in the first place? If this confuses you at all, then I suggest that you (gentle reader) should be worried?! :devilish:

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,394 1,170
Mayfly said:
PS: You may well ask what that bitch Zenda – and now a dog – was thinking of when “she” started this thread in the first place? If this confuses you at all, then I suggest that you (gentle reader) should be worried?! :devilish:
I don' think there can be many who are unaware of Zenda's motives for starting the thread.

However, that doesn't detract from the positive intent of those members with no vested interest in the vendor side of the trading industry, such as myself, who would genuinely appreciate confirmation of a 'tangible' kind from past course attendees.

Trendie has posted support for the system, though not if I've read correctly, a current user of it.

It would be useful to have other seasoned traders' opinions.

If there are none on these boards, that may in itself be an indication.

Alternatively, perhaps someone could filter these comments back to Sandy (if he is not already an active member of t2w) and he (Sandy) could take a similar approach to that of Stu Whisson (sp?) on offering a freebie course or two to senior t2w members for evaluation purposes.

That, IMVHO is a balls-on thing to do and would certainly add valuable additional input to this issue.

Just a thought.

barjon

Legendary member
10,705 1,809
TheBramble said:
Alternatively, perhaps someone could filter these comments back to Sandy (if he is not already an active member of t2w) and he (Sandy) could take a similar approach to that of Stu Whisson (sp?) on offering a freebie course or two to senior t2w members for evaluation purposes.

That, IMVHO is a balls-on thing to do and would certainly add valuable additional input to this issue.

Just a thought.

Tony

I doubt that would convince the more vehement detractors who seem to regard any training as a con. Funny how in any other walk of life good training is always regarded as an essential precursor to the activity.

Mind you "good" is the essential word. Any course with the stated aim of understanding how to trade using technical analysis (or some such) is likely to be helpful, whereas one that claims the holy grail - make a sure fire £500 a day or some such - is likely only to be helpful to the degree that it explains the basics of ta and trading.

If I really had the holy grail I'd market it by charging a nominal course fee and taking a percentage of the students profits up to, say, £10,000. Wonder why they don't do that :LOL:

good trading

jon

bhavin

161 12
Call me a cynic (with 4 points warning) but the last 3 reviews of this mans course Nearly 100% five Stars (WOW) - (is it the Free one or the pay one!) have been downright outstanding and all from brand new members to the site! what a coincidence- The last one dwijen is highly qualified as a newcomer (see pic) - ?? Sharky I know your at the Christmas Party today but you really must not allow this blatent abuse of this very good website. Can other members comment!!

Well met up with this guy over the weekend at te Money show
Did not think much of him - the guy is arrogant, a big EGO, and he thinks he is god
andthe rest are morons

You want my comment - show me one training guru whocan trade and show their system " LIVE" - ANSWER - NONE
Sandy J is just a good speaker
ask why he teaches his system - A. it is his passion
so Sandy - if yo are good show us trading live

fibonelli

Experienced member
1,338 288
I heard SJ speak at the world money show on Saturday morning.

I came away with the impression that he has good ideas of simple trading methods which he explained clearly and concisely. It is up to us whether we wish to undertake further research into his or anyone's ideas.

It would be better if these traders would trade live so that we can see that they walk the talk.

I was told that John Carter made unsuccessful trades last Friday evening at the show. Admittedly, it can't be easy to trade being surrounded by every tom, dick and harriet and his own fan club too and probably being asked a million and one questions all at the same time.

Last edited:

Citizen2007

204 39
I saw him at the IX or whatever it was at the excel. Didn't know who he was at first, but I spoke to him at his stand, or tried to.

A lovely chap though.:LOL:

Last edited:

bhavin

161 12
I heard SJ speak at the world money show on Saturday morning.

I came away with the impression that he has good ideas of simple trading methods which he explained clearly and concisely. It is up to us whether we wish to undertake further research into his or anyone's ideas.

It would be better if these traders would trade live so that we can see that they walk the talk.

I was told that John Carter made unsuccessful trades last Friday evening at the show. Admittedly, it can't be easy to trade being surrounded by every tom, dick and harriet and his own fan club too and probably being asked a million and one questions all at the same time.

Toally agree - he was a good speaker, no doubt about that! agree he has simple and good strategies, and agree that it is up to us the traders to work on the system an follow up.
and I totally agree that these so called "gurus" do not show us LIVE - to be honest no a single of them guts to do live trading.

So in my opinion - all these Gurus make more money on Training then they do in trading.
The best way to a millionnaires cub is become a motivational speaker, become a guru, become a trading coach!

So Sandy - If you are that good show us trade live, i will pay £1000 to come and watch you trade

forex999

161 8
So Sandy - If you are that good show us trade live, i will pay £1000 to come and watch you trade

Guess Mr Sandy Jadeja does not need your 1000 pounds that desperately!
agree have yet to see a coach do live trades and consistently make millions
No body will show us their account!! - they say it is their passion to "TEACH" - bull****!

they are a bunch of crooks

Must say i learnt a lot just by reading some great threads on t2w and following the journals

anley

2,730 229
Do you know what - I am sick and tired of all you suspicious people on this Bulletin Board.

It's not nice to approach life in a cynical way, but you have to with the markets and everything to do with making money. However, if you don't approach things that way then overall you're going to be taken to the cleaners time and time again.

Never forget that many in the world of teaching and selling systems will suggest that the results you can get will be amoung the top 1% of the world's best traders, people who have been at the game for 10-20 years. This is similar to taking a week's golfing course and the following year pushing Tiger Woods in the Masters or Open.

I don't know much about this Sandy guy, he most probably is solid in what he teaches but learning the information and then putting it into practice to crank out great profits is a completely different ball game.

Mayfly

Established member
514 28
Yeah, I went along to a promo organised by one of the bookies some years ago in Tunbridge Wells, where Sandy Jadeja was the star turn and where worked up the level of excitement in his all too expectant audience.

He capped the whole show off by saying that “we” want you to do size and bet big time (no doubt with tight stops to save us the embarrassment of being too outrageous) – says it all really doesn’t it?

Where’s he now – ODL securities?

Oh well.

Mayfly

cerberus77

1 0
I went to Sandy's (paid) workshop some 18 months ago. His Fib strategy is very simple and easy to implement, it also takes a lot of the subjectivity out that you get with using some indicators. That said, I've been trading (spread betting) using this strategy for over a year and have found it a hit and miss... it seemed to work well during some periods and badly in others. I'd love to hear from people (if there are any) who are actually in profit after a year or more of using this model.

Best wishes to everyone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock