Samadams' Hurst Cycles on Forex Pairs

samadams

EURUSD March 2013 Long Trade
The Euro is ready for a long in the next 10 days. The pair is currently undergoing a nice and long correction which is either the second half of the 80 Day Cycle or the end of a 40 day cycle. Either way there is a good trade setting up that could quite possibly be a long out of the 40 week trough.

Of course this may mean that confirmation will be hazy but with the FLD interaction that we expect, it is more than likely going to be a smooth break for the long transaction. I personally dont think this trade will be available until first of second week of March.

EURUSD-2.26.13.gif

March EURUSD Long Trade
We will have to see what commonality the pair exhibits as stocks make their way into a major trough over the next couple months.

Additionally one can see that EURUSD seems to respect the 40 Day FLD as a trend change confirming tool.
A trade with less transaction risk as Hurst termed it would be to wait for the 40 Day FLD break to the upside. However that would entail a larger potential risk and probably less profit potential.

2.26.13-EURUSD-%232.gif

40 Day FLD as confirmation of 40 Week Trough

Whats wrong with this site's pic posting?

I noticed that with yours..oh and one fellow sentient trader to another good luck buddy!
Oh hold on, let me see if there's an alternative pin placement for that 18month trough :LOL:

Thank for the cheers Malaguti, are you a primary Hurst trader or no?

I need to put in html tatgs to resize the image or change my images

Thank for the cheers Malaguti, are you a primary Hurst trader or no?

I need to put in html tatgs to resize the image or change my images

No I'm using it in conjunction with my primary strategy. Have visited your blog, and would love to get your enthusiasm back again. After trying the fld strategy, I kind of got very disillusioned very quickly (n)
No doubt it was my own fault in expecting more than it gave, or of course I just haven't put in the work. But fundamentally its sound, just the market doesnt often provide the opportunity to nicely pinpoint those troughs, and when the FLD doesnt get crossed, it started making me think twice. that and the training regime they gave, then took away, then gave again but in a different less costly format, and then the cost of the platform, and then came out with a rental...
too much like milking the cow to me

No I'm using it in conjunction with my primary strategy. Have visited your blog, and would love to get your enthusiasm back again. After trying the fld strategy, I kind of got very disillusioned very quickly (n)
No doubt it was my own fault in expecting more than it gave, or of course I just haven't put in the work. But fundamentally its sound, just the market doesnt often provide the opportunity to nicely pinpoint those troughs, and when the FLD doesnt get crossed, it started making me think twice. that and the training regime they gave, then took away, then gave again but in a different less costly format, and then the cost of the platform, and then came out with a rental...
too much like milking the cow to me

this picture should cheer you up.

Attachments

• NQ-40-DAy-2.28.13.gif
    NQ-40-DAy-2.28.13.gif
    147.1 KB · Views: 808
this picture should cheer you up.

:clap:

Here's one for you though..Lloyds
didnt need an algorithm to see this, and if I traded this according to hurst, the trend would likely have been neutral and sentient wouldn't have recommended the trade (n) and of course it wouldnt have been able to make sense of the troughs being 30 days
sometimes things are so clear, yet hurst makes it so muddy.

sorry mate, thats my negativity coming out..I'll not take up your thread, and PM you my details. Love to get the enthusiasm back

Attachments

• LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P.jpg
    LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P.jpg
    882.5 KB · Views: 1,224
6E starting its move

Regardless of phasing analysis, which is hazy, and despite bearish pressure, the 20 Day FLD long is a a good strategy around here, as I posted earlier.

Attachments

• 6E-3.5.13.gif
    6E-3.5.13.gif
    135.8 KB · Views: 933