S&P 500 weekly competition for 2012

Thanks for all the effort running the thread over the last few years Pat. Much appreciated.

1360 for me please Rob

Wahoo - a point!

Thanks for looking after us the last couple of years Pat - Legendary work!

And thanks for taking up the mantle Robster.

1316 for me this week please.

Ok Robster, interesting chart, so now you are in command I guess. What about Pat, is he now a common mortal again like everyone else in this thread, hehe.

Ok Robster, interesting chart, so now you are in command I guess. What about Pat, is he now a common mortal again like everyone else in this thread, hehe.

I still think he is league with lucifer and after a an 'off period' he will be whooping our behinds once again.

No pressure Pat.....

:LOL::LOL: Hats off to Pat, creator and sustainer of this thread, and must say this is the only thread of t2w I keep an eye on.
Wellcome Robster and keep up Pats fine job.(y)

I still think he is league with lucifer and after a an 'off period' he will be whooping our behinds once again.

No pressure Pat.....

Ha ha :cheesy:

Tell you what though I have trying to download a secret weapon !

It's called Tiberius - a neural network. Should I ever get it to work I'll let you know.

Ha ha :cheesy:

Tell you what though I have trying to download a secret weapon !

It's called Tiberius - a neural network. Should I ever get it to work I'll let you know.

Getting them running is simple. Training them, now that's a whole different kettle of fish.

How many inputs/hidden is it?

Getting them running is simple. Training them, now that's a whole different kettle of fish.

How many inputs/hidden is it?

The free version does 5. More if you can get a licence.
It works with Excel - supposedly

Do you want to add it in as an additional entrant rather than supporting your own predictions?

I have finally got it to work but it is going to take time to test all the variations etc. so maybe next week.

First off, let me say a big "hats off" to pat for doing this for so long!:clap:
Second, thanks to robster for taking over. (y)
Third, I have been away from T2W for quite a while with little interest of coming back. But for some reason I did today, and the first thread I looked for was this one.:)