S&p 500....watch out shorts!

Terrific day today with TWTR and AAPL fading.

Love the spoiler tactics from Samsung... I bet that's gotta hurt.

I'm now wondering what kind of a watch Samsung have up their sleeve. :cheesy:

S&P not looking very spritely today :)

No hallucinogenic drugs were used in the making of that video. Honest. :whistling

whooOoopsy meant to post that on Count's post #26...

Did you hear any subliminal messages come through that video? ;)

Title holds a clue. :cheesy:

On a serious note the Samsung news release is significant especially so for Nasdaq and tech shares which have well exceeded their worth.

Apple presentation will look laboured if they don't hit the right note with prod and price.

http://www.campaignlive.co.uk/youtu...ng-partners-facebooks-oculus-gear-vr-headset/

I have a sneaky feeling this will effect market mood somewhat...

Let's hope virtual reality gear - knocks some reality into share valuations. :idea:

I was hoping to have my 1996 cake and eat it 2026. ;)

But I'll settle for 1998 and a Friday rip.

Hi Postman, good trading. I lost 5 points on my futures trade, sat out the rest of the day.

I still holding my view that were in for a big pop up! My timing off for sure, but a few points loss is no big deal. I am looking at the longer time frame hence why I bought options september expiry.

Do we all meet the executioner on Friday?

Watch out shorts!

(y)

Hi Postman, good trading. I lost 5 points on my futures trade, sat out the rest of the day.

I still holding my view that were in for a big pop up! My timing off for sure, but a few points loss is no big deal. I am looking at the longer time frame hence why I bought options september expiry.

Do we all meet the executioner on Friday?

Watch out shorts!

(y)

I see your end of wave 3 target of 2026 is the typical, is your maximum 2046 and extended 2060? ;)

I see your end of wave 3 target of 2026 is the typical, is your maximum 2046 and extended 2060? ;)

I have no idea of the significance of wave 3, my target of 2026 is for Friday (looking a little unlikely now, but still possible.
My maximum is 2140 (for the year), I posted that number at the beginning of the year.
I think S&P max for the next 5 years (or maybe more) will be 2250, first half next year.
Shes going up from here! Watch out shorts. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea of the significance of wave 3, my target of 2026 is for Friday (looking a little unlikely now, but still possible.
My maximum is 2140 (for the year), I posted that number at the beginning of the year.
I think S&P max for the next 5 years (or maybe more) will be 2250, first half next year.
Shes going up from here! Watch out shorts. ;)

Don't think so. Short the pants of TWTR you all out there. Loads of drivel going nowhere. Rated higher than Apple, Google and Facebook.

Does anyone know what TWTR sells?

Markets so over-blown it's beyond recognition. Cash is King.

Land, Labour and Das Kapital... I know where my money is going - clue, starts with the letter L :idea:

Don't think so. Short the pants of TWTR you all out there. Loads of drivel going nowhere. Rated higher than Apple, Google and Facebook.

Does anyone know what TWTR sells?

Markets so over-blown it's beyond recognition. Cash is King.

Land, Labour and Das Kapital... I know where my money is going - clue, starts with the letter L :idea:

Lold ?

Attachments

• 1k.jpg
    1k.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 178
Last edited by a moderator: