S&P 500 prediction

Goodmorning,

Robert & Nick · now

S&P500 december contract now 1935 points, goal 1948 points.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick
rnpredictions.com

Robert & Nick · 5s 6 seconds ago

Closed position on 1948, for the people that used a stoploss yesterday +8 profit without stoploss +13

147 points profit.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick
rnpredictions.com

Robert & Nick · 11s 11 seconds ago

S&P500 december contract now 1951 points, goal 1962 points.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick
rnpredictions.com

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick
rnpredictions.com

Whoa boys, lets not get carried away. One snowflake does not a Christmas rally make.

Did you see my prediction for the S&P weekly close? Its down 25 from here.
Just sayin. ;)

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick
rnpredictions.com

I'm guessing your 'hedging' by now, you open an equal and opposite position to the one you have.
Which 99% of people call closing for a loss. ;)

Baby steps.

Hope you work out the bugs in your system soon. (y)

Robert & Nick · 1m 1 minute ago

We closed the position at 1959, profit +8. Last week +85 points profit, this week 71 points total profit with this free trial on twitter + 156 points.

Have a nice weekend,

Robert & Nick
rnpredictions.com

Robert & Nick · 1m 1 minute ago

We closed the position at 1959, profit +8. Last week +85 points profit, this week 71 points total profit with this free trial on twitter + 156 points.

Have a nice weekend,

Robert & Nick
rnpredictions.com

(y)

There's plenty of money for everyone in the market.
I wish you well.

Hi Postman,

That's right, there's plenty.

A few people don't understand that we don't talk about 156 ticks profit, reality is that we made by 1 contract 156x$50=$ 7,800, and by 5 contracts $ 39,000 in 7 days.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick
rnpredictions.com

Hi Postman,

That's right, there's plenty.

A few people don't understand that we don't talk about 156 ticks profit, reality is that we made by 1 contract 156x$50=$ 7,800, and by 5 contracts $ 39,000 in 7 days.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick
rnpredictions.com

So after 6 years you must have made a fortune.
Lets say you started out with $10,000 (reasonable assumption).
So you would risk 3% of your capital, which on your figures of a 7 point stop would start off nicely with 1 contract.
3% of $10,000 = $300. 1 contract $50 per tick, 7 ticks, $350.

Then using the figures you quote on your website you made 763 points in the first year so thats $38,000.

So now even if you only up your stake once per year (very conservative I know) you start with $48,000 in year 2.
That lets you buy 4 contracts risking only 3% of your capital, and you made 639 points that year so thats $152,000 profit, wow you guys are good.

Now you have $200,000 to invest which at 3% risk allows you to trade 17 contracts and on your reported figures of 491 points profit that year then you made $650,000 FANTASTIC.

Your now into 2013 with $850,000 trading capital (and you only started with $10,000) so your tarding 72 contracts still only risking 3% of your capital and at 858 points profit (your best year) you must have made $2.7Million. :eek: You guys are geniuses.

And that means this year you started off with $3.6M (hmmm 3%, 300 contracts) so your at least $100 Million by now.

Unless I've made a mistake on my calculations?

You do trade your own system right? I mean its so good why wouldnt you?

I'm so sorry for all the bad things I said, could you lend me a fiver. :LOL:

Psst - just a thought, why not keep it a secret and just make yourself rich beyond your wildest dreams within the next 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Postman,

We couldn't explain it any better, thank you! But we're also very conservative with our trading. The reason that we share this information with other people is that we have a very big ego. :cheesy:

The system that we have we will never share only give information about targets.

Good morning,

Robert & Nick · 3m 3 minutes ago

S&P500 december contract now 1955 points, goal 1968 points.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick
rnpredictions.com

Good morning,

Target reached, position closed, of course with a nice profit.

From now on we won't be posting anymore live predictions, for everyone that wants these types of profits, you know where to find us.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick
rnpredictions.com

Good morning,

Target reached, position closed, of course with a nice profit.

From now on we won't be posting anymore live predictions, for everyone that wants these types of profits, you know where to find us.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick
rnpredictions.com

Send us a postcard from Monaco. :whistling

Easy day

:)It was a nice day for it today on the ES mini.

Attachments

• ESmini_28-10-2014.png
    ESmini_28-10-2014.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 203