S&P 500 prediction

Come on Spoof predictions......add some posts, it's no good spending all day looking admiringly at the indices thread for ideas.......:p

From the website I quote, Ahem, "We could also tell you, we made 763 points in 2010, 2011 639, 2012 491, 2013 858, and in 2014 already 771 points"
Thats an average of 87.5 points per month for 2014, Over 20 points a week.
And yet your posted trades for all to see show (+11.5, +1 and -25) after 2 weeks. (S&P futures currently 1963).
I hope the next 2 weeks are better for you guys, I'm kinda feeling sorry for you now. :cry:

Hey Guys,

If anybody is interested we have an ongoing S&P500 Forecasting Competition which is free to enter, has Amazon Prize Vouchers and an incredible in-house created indicator called Weighted Average which this year has been knocking spots off most forecasters.

If you want to cut your teeth with Mr Average there is no better place to prove and sharpen your skills than here...

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/182110-s-p-500-cash-weekly-competition-2014-prizes.html

(y)

Oh dear.
Dont you think it would be fair to your prospective clients to tweet the fact you are now 47 Handles down on your 1987 position and 22 Handles down on your 1962 position.
Thats a whopping -69 Handle loss.
https://twitter.com/SP500prediction

I think its safe to say your 'system' needs a little work.
How you have the front to ask nearly $3,000 a year for it is beyond me.
Systems DONT work period, Indicators dont work, the market isnt like that.

If it actually worked you wouldn't be trying to flog it like a hooky watch, you'd trade it yourself and really be living in Monaco not sitting in your mums villa in Marbella dreaming of when you'll be miwyonaires.

Sorry I had a bad day at the office, but I'm still well ahead of you guys.

Oh dear.
Dont you think it would be fair to your prospective clients to tweet the fact you are now 47 Handles down on your 1987 position and 22 Handles down on your 1962 position.
Thats a whopping -69 Handle loss.
https://twitter.com/SP500prediction

I think its safe to say your 'system' needs a little work.
How you have the front to ask nearly $3,000 a year for it is beyond me.
Systems DONT work period, Indicators dont work, the market isnt like that.

If it actually worked you wouldn't be trying to flog it like a hooky watch, you'd trade it yourself and really be living in Monaco not sitting in your mums villa in Marbella dreaming of when you'll be miwyonaires.

Sorry I had a bad day at the office, but I'm still well ahead of you guys.

Hi Postman,

I don't think that's Robert or Nick but a setup by some Nigerian conman or something. You know the one where if you pay them £50k they'll help you smuggle their £50m and give you half sort of thing.

Website n all it's a setup imo.

I mean what kind of a mug shot is that with cheesy grins from two odd looking couple. They look like they just stepped off the Neighbours set. How embarrassing is that :eek:

Was wondering if we should patent our weighted average and make membership invitation only on paid up subscription??? Turn it into a black box and sell the forecasts.

Distribute proceeds amongts forecasters based on ratio weighting on proximity to
accuracy of predictions???

Might add this to Pat's Start Your Own Trading Business Here blogg...

Whaddayatink guys?

"We buy now S&P500 DEC on 1962,goal is at least 2018 points.
With these 2 positions we can show you that the system is unique in the world"

Unique in it's ability to blow up faster than a fast racing snake.....:eek:

Hi Postman,

I don't think that's Robert or Nick but a setup by some Nigerian conman or something. You know the one where if you pay them £50k they'll help you smuggle their £50m and give you half sort of thing.

This simply not true my friend. God put us all to help each other and now with the joy of internet we can bring this good news to all fellow traders in the world. Beloved Atilla, you find with your inbox my suggestion to help me divest funds from a deceased person who your name is like. I need only 5% of the total funds currently NIG20,000,000 to cover my basic costs. All the rest yours. Just need for processing a small fee and your credit card details to pay to you the balance.

With all this done I give you prediction not only for S&P but all other good index for country with stocks. Good sir, you most humble servant.

Mathias Moses Mogadishu

[email protected]

This simply not true my friend. God put us all to help each other and now with the joy of internet we can bring this good news to all fellow traders in the world. Beloved Atilla, you find with your inbox my suggestion to help me divest funds from a deceased person who your name is like. I need only 5% of the total funds currently NIG20,000,000 to cover my basic costs. All the rest yours. Just need for processing a small fee and your credit card details to pay to you the balance.

With all this done I give you prediction not only for S&P but all other good index for country with stocks. Good sir, you most humble servant.

Mathias Moses Mogadishu

[email protected]

Dear Mr Moses,

I would like to supply excess condolences to over whelm your needs during this sad period in the hope good fortune finds you alive and well.

Here is my credit card and find the 5% you need, a princely sum for such great act of kindness. As well as the S&P predictions if you are able to provide indication on where Facebook and Twitter are heading I would be more than delighted.

visa+credit.jpg

May God's grace shine upon you,

:love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
A very nice sharp bullish pin has appeared on the daily, looks like the bulls will be in control for the next week.

I'm long S&P dec 1945.5

Discretion being the better part of a f*ck up and all that, I'm closing this at 1945.38 a whopping 0.12 loss. :eek: I'm embarrassed by the size of it.

There you go its easy, you just say "I was wrong" and take a small loss and let the profits run. I think your system is programmed the other way round lads.

Discretion being the better part of a f*ck up and all that, I'm closing this at 1945.38 a whopping 0.12 loss. :eek: I'm embarrassed by the size of it.

There you go its easy, you just say "I was wrong" and take a small loss and let the profits run. I think your system is programmed the other way round lads.

Dam just a few more minutes and it would have been 1946.13 a 0.63 profit :(. But I wont go back and edit my post like some people might.

I think Fred and Barney have blown up........no posts for a while........:oops:

They posted on their twitter account yesterday saying 2018 'very soon'.
I'm surprised they havent opened a third position to average down AGAIN.
This time next year Rodders we'll all be miw-yon-aires. ;)

Thank you so much for all the positive reactions ;)

New record is still coming very soon on the S&P500, December contract will reach at least 2018`points.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick.

They posted on their twitter account yesterday saying 2018 'very soon'.
I'm surprised they havent opened a third position to average down AGAIN.
This time next year Rodders we'll all be miw-yon-aires. ;)

2018 very soon, do you mean the year or the SnP.............:LOL:

Thank you so much for all the positive reactions ;)

New record is still coming very soon on the S&P500, December contract will reach at least 2018`points.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick.

I think we would have been a lot more positive if your 'Predictions' were accurate. However I must say you have reacted to our comments with dignity. (y)

Please dont come back and say we made x points profit on the last trade, as no real trader would have held a position (1987 -1918) down 69 points expecting a (1987 - 2018) 21 point profit AND doubled down. Its just bad in so many ways.

I for one would have been greatly impressed if your 'system' had predicted a near 70 point fall from when you placed your "Buy" trade.
"Buy and hope" only works for people with VERY deep pockets.

I just ask one thing, and would ask it of anyone selling a system, if it works so well then after 5 years of huge gains why are you selling it, why are you not already living in Monaco on a yacht sipping your favourite beverage. :?: