S&P 500 prediction

How many chaps like yourselves would you say come on this site, blow up and disappear would you say.....................:?:

We buy now S&P500 DEC on 1962, goal is a new record on at least 2018 points.
So, now we have 2 positions.

With these positions we can show you that the system is unique (even with this worst case scenario, going down first, before going up) and never been shown before in the world.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick.

Last edited:
Hi Postman,... But now we aren't willing to close before the target is reached 100%.( we know show offs:D) In normal circumstances after we had closed the position on friday, we would've opened an new one yesterday on 1987 points.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick.

We buy now S&P500 DEC on 1962, goal is a new record on at least 2018 points.
So, now we have 2 positions.

With these positions we can show you that the system is unique (even with this worst case scenario, going down first, before going up) and never been shown before in the world.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick.

You cannot seriously be holding the first S&P position from 1987 which was 27 'points' under water as of todays close and now your 'doubling down'. :eek:

Theres a reason no one else in the world does that, because its the best way to blow your account.

Please stay with us and let us know how it pans out.

Stock always falls during this time of the year. Most Jews during the holiday don't trade capital markets, and many flatten their positions. Lots of selling. Expecting a rally on the week of Oct 6. Grandparents flattened their $2MM IRA. Tried to tell some friends but they just called me racist, which is ironic. (n)

Afternoon guys.

1st position -25
2nd position b/e
Thats -25 so far. Which is more than all the profits you've posted since you started.

Whats the risk management on these trades. Is there one? When do you puke?

Seriously guys your 1987 and 1962 positions are now -37 points.
What kind of stop losses are you employing, when do you say 'enough is enough'.

It might turn around and go back up but your 'system' needs to apply some risk management.

It might turn around and go back up but your 'system' needs to apply some risk management.

If I could just find that video...
buy the f******* dip :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Give them credit, their thread lasted all of 8 days.....From Marbella to Monaco......or was that Morocco..............:p

Give them credit, their thread lasted all of 8 days.....From Marbella to Monaco......or was that Morocco..............:p

Their web site and subscription service opened today, nearly $3,000 pa for this advice. :whistling

I wont post a link I dont want to be associated with it in any way.

Hi Postman,

The position is under water for the moment, but that's not the point.
It's the system that predicts 2018 points on the S&P500 dec contract, even when the market goes against us, 2018 will come no matter what.

These posts are to show you that this system is really working, even in an worst case scenario like this.
When I trade for example on the long side, and the market goes down after about 7 points I do an opposite transaction to stop the losses, when I think the market will turn I hold only the long position.

But here we want you to show the power of this system, this position will end with an profit, on 2018 points.
Give it a little credit. :)

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick.

Actually it's exactly the point. You say you're trading futures (ES Dec 14 contract). You also say you're taking an opposite transaction of equal size after a 28 tick loss. That being so, you have closed your original position. The position will not therefore end in profit. Either that or you're just talking sh*te and lying. I'm going long the latter.

For the sake of any new people reading, let me be clear on the following: Your predictions are less than worthless, you have no system and your website is a joke. Because I'm bored and have a perverse fascination with degenerates, I stole a look at it. It was reassuring to see you 'borrowing' the defacto flash car & house pic from 'Marbella Care Hire'. I also enjoyed your inability to write any meaningful content, ignore basic grammar/spelling and completely avoid registering with any financial regulator.

It can take effort to be real fckwits, but you have managed it with aplomb.
Somebody hand me a stick. I want to poke this bear a bit more.

Loved the post.

Just a thought chaps, you might want to spell your company name correctly on your own web site.

http://rnpredictions.com/about-us.html

"RNpredictions stands for Robert & Nick predictions.
Robert has been dealing in options and futures since 1989, so 25 years of experience in the investment world.
Nick grew up with investment and trading options.
We have created RNpredcitions because there’s a tremendous need for clear predictions in the stock market."

:)

Just a thought chaps, you might want to spell your company name correctly on your own web site.

http://rnpredictions.com/about-us.html

"RNpredictions stands for Robert & Nick predictions.
Robert has been dealing in options and futures since 1989, so 25 years of experience in the investment world.
Nick grew up with investment and trading options.
We have created RNpredcitions because there’s a tremendous need for clear predictions in the stock market."

:)

Your welcome. ;)

All part of the service ;)

Hell you beat me to it, 'Marbella Care Hire'.......why didn't Fred and Barney have a pic with an Helicopter...i mean the same hire company has pic's of those as well.

Honestly lads, quit while you just look stupid, don't wait till you're taken as complete Feck Toads.

To any newbie's on here, this is a fine example of why you have to find your own path, take care of your own money and not hand it over to chaps like this.

Last edited:
Don't you listen to them bigger boys Rob and Nick, their just jealous of your gift, you keep predicting lads and prove em wrong. (y)