S&P 500 prediction

2014 points is on it's way. But 2012.50 is a nice profit in 1.5 day. New prediction will follow soon.
11.50 points profit.

New, we predict that the S&p 500 dec now 2002 points, next level will be 2018 points.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick.

As a serious question if these are 'trading tips' where would you suggest stop losses or is this a no stop unlimited losses strategy?

As a serious question if these are 'trading tips' where would you suggest stop losses or is this a no stop unlimited losses strategy?

These predictions on this forum and twitter are to show what's possible with our system. The members get a message when they need to sell with a profit or a loss.But a loss doesn't happen too often, LOL :D

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick.

The s&p 500 DEC will go up very soon, target at least 2018 points.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick.
Wishful thinking is good, knowing is better.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick.

Dont think so.

1978 another 10 points down before it goes up again.

Just my opinion, no charge no membership fee. ;)

2014 points is on it's way. But 2012.50 is a nice profit in 1.5 day. New prediction will follow soon.
11.50 points profit.

New, we predict that the S&p 500 dec now 2002 points, next level will be 2018 points.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick.

Looks like you've done 3 trades.
The first one you kindly let us know went into profit +11.50 :clap:
Havent seen a close on the second one so I'm assuming its now 22 handles underwater. (Please let me know if I'm mistaken).
The third one is currently 7 handles underwater, unless you've puked that one as well.
Not sure were getting the whole story here.

Looks like you've done 3 trades.
The first one you kindly let us know went into profit +11.50 :clap:
Havent seen a close on the second one so I'm assuming its now 22 handles underwater. (Please let me know if I'm mistaken).
The third one is currently 7 handles underwater, unless you've puked that one as well.
Not sure were getting the whole story here.

Hi Postman,

This is not our 3rd trade, but the 2nd.
Normally we would've closed on friday on 0,15% of the target, and would've made a total of 23 points! But now we aren't willing to close before the target is reached 100%.( we know show offs:D) In normal circumstances after we had closed the position on friday, we would've opened an new one yesterday on 1987 points.

Happy trading,

Robert & Nick.

Dont think so.

1978 another 10 points down before it goes up again.

Just my opinion, no charge no membership fee. ;)

S&P 500 Future
Bid 1979.38
Ask 1979.88
Low 1978.13

I can sell you my system if you want it ;)