S&P 500 & other indexes - intraday. Plus chat

The weakest quarter since October

The markets dropped

Did you catch that fundamental ?
Should have

Markets getting ready for the next move forward.

I think joint decision to reduce interest rates yesterday was significant. I doubt the second dip will be anything like the first and I'm not sure whether we'll have anything resembling as such at all.

L shaped prolonged recovery to continue. So much fuss about nothing imo. Still bullish :)

True followers of Mugabe economics imho

What else can they do at this stage?

You get on this tiger, you're gonna have a lot of trouble getting off again.

With the deficit and the debt what they are, there's no way they can stop printing.

As for inflation - well, presumably that's what they're banking on. How else are they going pay all this money back?

Looks like the market may open well down. But there may be a bounce later as the market's memory is usually very short lived.

Romney's aides quick to point out it's Obama's fault.

Looks like the market may open well down. But there may be a bounce later as the market's memory is usually very short lived.

Romney's aides quick to point out it's Obama's fault.

Agree would favour a bounce later after the initial sell off.

ES 09-12 (100 Tick)  06_07_2012 1.jpg

Here's another trade similar to yesterdays. Again it's on the offer taking advantage of the market trading under 1350.00.

Didn't trust how it tagged the NVPOC at 1348.00 today so didn't take the trade. Think that's me done for this week.

It's just hopeless isn't it.

None of the western countries are even remotely interested in dealing with the fundamental problems within their economies.

It's all going to end very badly....the only unknown is when !

None of the western countries are even remotely interested in dealing with the fundamental problems within their economies.

when democracy finally bites the dust we are going to get something like
1. A nasty dictator
2. a soviet of marxist orientation

Either way we will no doubt wish the politicians had made the right decisions in time

The leader of The Presenters Index, Erik , has just appeared and he forecasts down today ( pink tie )

Hopeless? That boat's already sailed.

It's one thing to be like most of us - the UK, Europe - and live beyond your means.

That's positively prudent compared to the US. They're living beyond the world's means. Is it the OECD or the IMF that estimated that by 2020 the world would have to sink about a fifth of its GDP into US debt if the US wants to continue spending at this rate?

Now, call me a pessimist, but that ain't gonna happen.

End game coming.

The leader of The Presenters Index, Erik , has just appeared and he forecasts down today ( pink tie )

Yup it is all part of the whole and matters imho

Even a gnat far*ting in Outer Mongolia changes something

Attachments

• gnat.jpg
    gnat.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 264
That's a lot of work Rob for 5 ticks before commission but back on profitable track which is the main thing

Aye Pat - back on the horse again :)

Incidentally, the way it is behaving around this level (for me) is quite suspicious. Normally when it hits a naked VPOC like this it twangs like knicker elastic.

What else can they do at this stage?

You get on this tiger, you're gonna have a lot of trouble getting off again.

With the deficit and the debt what they are, there's no way they can stop printing.

As for inflation - well, presumably that's what they're banking on. How else are they going pay all this money back?

1. Higher taxation or
2. Higher inflation

Pick one! Go on chaps! You do have a choice?

I know :)

1. Let's reduce taxation and
2. Print more money

Whooopppeeeeeeeeeeee!

Now where is my bull??? :cheesy: