Rob Booker - Knoxville Indicator

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Aug 15, 2013
Anyone come across Rob Booker and his Knoxville Indicator?

Just downloaded this but its in a zip file so I have not tried opening it yet, I don't trust zip files!!!!!!!!!!!

Quantt

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone come across Rob Booker and his Knoxville Indicator?

Just downloaded this but its in a zip file so I have not tried opening it yet, I don't trust zip files!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't waste your time, no audited track record, anyone on the internet can claim they made $7.8M... what a joke...

Aug 15, 2013
Don't waste your time, no audited track record, anyone on the internet can claim they made $7.8M... what a joke...
Hi Quantt,
I know but I was just curious and a mate of mine suggested that I take a look.

I am currently trying to develop and backtest an MT4 EA but appear to be having problems getting consistent answers from an MT4 inbuilt indicator in the Backtester! Took me ages to track this down so wanted a bit of light relief!

Thanks
Ian