Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

In @ 1.5141 with 10p stop x2 size. Was sleeping so well this morning that almost missed the opportunity! Let's see how it's gonna tackle R3 @ 1.5163 and possibly R4 @ 1.5192.

In @ 1.5141 with 10p stop x2 size. Was sleeping so well this morning that almost missed the opportunity! Let's see how it's gonna tackle R3 @ 1.5163 and possibly R4 @ 1.5192.

Intersting my tool had R3 @ 55 and R4 @ 85 , about 7 pips difference. Not much I suppose.

M

I might take a MINT if it drops to 15124ish. You also forget the RH rule, if it is a trade day but the trap ends up not triggering I will suddenly claim "of course it was a trade day" , but the trap did not set. If the trap sets and causes a loss I was never in it to begin with, always the best results possible. Simples!

M

you're looking at those CAM numbers again aren't you :LOL:

Given the strength of the move on 2 July, we may well expect 1.5195 and 1.5223 levels to be hit today. In fact, that move made today's buy a very strong signal.

MINT bagged me +10pts today, went 5 points away from my stop then came back into profit, happy!

Congrats to all those who managed more than 10 and best of luck to those of you that are still in it (hopefully to win it!).

you're looking at those CAM numbers again aren't you :LOL:

Only for INT, would not affect me taking a NT trade due to safety stop. But the fact it was so flat and day after USA BH I decided to stay out with NT. Interested to see if it bounces off my INT R4 though @ 85 and goes back down.

M

+15 on MINT @51
NT still running

+10 on mnt & nt running

I think if you look too hard for a reason not to trade you'll find it everytime.

As g has said the water is lovely, haven't seen any sharks at least not yet just plain saililg so far

+10 on mnt & nt running

I think if you look too hard for a reason not to trade you'll find it everytime.

As g has said the water is lovely, haven't seen any sharks at least not yet just plain saililg so far

Hey guys you know me.....never one to shy away for a trade even @ 4%MM but I was unsure, and as I picked up +115 pips via TNT 1st & 2nd July I have no reason to feel I must trade today when it was a weak signal off a very flat period. I hope you all get +50 would be great.

M

MNT33S Mini Net Trap 33S Banked again today for July 2010

MNT33S +30 Wins x 3 loss None. Bank Rate 100%

Buy 15156 Limit 15166 Stop 15126

M

Private Forum Update :
This is the reply I got from T2W....Unfortunately I'm not going to give you the name of the person responsible because I don't want them to receive an email every day or two asking them if the forum has been created yet. They work very busily on the site, and as soon as they have a minute I am sure they'll create the forum. However, making sure site features are working properly and necessary updates are deployed are more important to complete first. I'll send a reminder to them to make sure they haven't forgotten, but I'm sure they haven't.
Regards,
Andrew

And this is RH's reply to my invitation or suggestion for him to give his Trade every morning at 6.30 via the Private Forum.....
Net Trap is designed for beginners to learn how to trade
a very simple system for themselves.
If I posted the trades, people would not make the effort to learn
themselves.
My aim is to help make independent traders, not a bunch of robots.

+10 on mnt & nt running

I would set a trailing stop for those guys in. Certainly seems to be hovering around the R4 85 level. Waiting for the FTSE?

M