Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

And this is RH's reply to my invitation or suggestion for him to give his Trade every morning at 6.30 via the Private Forum.....
Net Trap is designed for beginners to learn how to trade
a very simple system for themselves.

themselves.
My aim is to help make independent traders, not a bunch of robots.

what he really meant was, "If I posted the trades, people would not make the effort to ...buy.. "

:)

And this is RH's reply to my invitation or suggestion for him to give his Trade every morning at 6.30 via the Private Forum.....
Net Trap is designed for beginners to learn how to trade
a very simple system for themselves.
If I posted the trades, people would not make the effort to learn
themselves.
My aim is to help make independent traders, not a bunch of robots.

I can see his viewpoint even if that does differ somewhat from the sales pitch a little... To his credit - he has created a bunch of independent traders... Most mornings NT selections are clear and everyone should have the same entries even if exits may deviate a little... But there are (have been) some mornings when RH seems to go against the NT rulebook - it would be very nice indeed to have his insight on those mornings prior to the trade... I suspect that will never happen :D

I can see his viewpoint even if that does differ somewhat from the sales pitch a little... To his credit - he has created a bunch of independent traders... Most mornings NT selections are clear and everyone should have the same entries even if exits may deviate a little... But there are (have been) some mornings when RH seems to go against the NT rulebook - it would be very nice indeed to have his insight on those mornings prior to the trade... I suspect that will never happen :D

Hi Mel.........you been on holiday, you've been missing recently?

M

what he really meant was, "If I posted the trades, people would not make the effort to ...buy.. "
Beware of being cynical if you are a trader - if you let it loose, your subconscious may start being cynical with you.

its just one f those days you get now and then.....

you never know where and you never know when

the pip meter just ticked past 50.....

Hi Mel.........you been on holiday, you've been missing recently?

M

Hi Mark

Been too busy in my 'normal' work (whatever that is!) :D which has meant early rises not very practical...
Have been trading some news releases mind ;)

Has someone been messing with my phone? That's two days in a row the alarm hasn't worked. In late at 6:47 at 58, out at 8.30 for +40. We can't fault July yet, can we?

+50 :clap: Was feeling tired this morning so just set vanilla NT and went back to bed.
Nice suprise when I woke up and checked my account.

Ive found the trading style I like now. Vanilla NT more or less, and back to getting to the machine at around 8.10 for a quick look-see, and trail to b/e if +25, and trail to a profit of +20 if past 8.20, and in the closing minutes, trail to within the max it will let me. As this morning for a nice 42.4 pips from the entry at 15157. Got 1 pip slip on IG tho, I did set for 15156 as per dem rules.(y)