Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Yes it appears so. Just got back from being out and still no update, that's two weeks worth now missing!

Another chasing email to be sent...again!

Anyone else missing the last two weekly updates? Getting parinoid now!

M

Had mine. Probably because you slag him off so much!:)

Had mine. Probably because you slag him off so much!:)

Yes but he would have to be some kind of hacker to link the email I use for this forum to the email I use for my forex roundup reports! Plus as far as I can see email addy linked on this forum are not visiable to others?

M

Yes but he would have to be some kind of hacker to link the email I use for this forum to the email I use for my forex roundup reports! Plus as far as I can see email addy linked on this forum are not visiable to others?

M

He just needs to find the person who emails him the most and finds annoying, notice that he's called Mark, then cross reference with this forum for the name of the person who is the most annoying on here. It's a match!

He just needs to find the person who emails him the most and finds annoying, notice that he's called Mark, then cross reference with this forum for the name of the person who is the most annoying on here. It's a match!

:LOL::LOL: Very Good.

For us not quite so gifted at this, can you do a step by step of applying the code to the chart? I looked at the code on the SFT forum, but just can't quite get where you add the code so it shows on the chart.
Haven't got access to the platform at the moment. It's not complicated. From my memory, in Advanced Charts, you click the button with a hammer sign (called 'tools' or 'settings'), it then gives you a window with the body of the current indicator and the list of all default indicators. Then there is an option to save or create a new indicator, you click it and then copy the body of the new indicator into the 'body' window and bang in "I-know-it-never-works-indicator" into the title bar and click the 'save' button. And that's it. It should then show up in indicators window below the chart.

Morning all

UDF indicator, with instructions to add to the advanced charts

Note here. I believe there is a small but maybe important difference in what this indicator shows and what the rules of NT are. Dont just rely on this, make sure you understand the rules surrounding the MA and what constitutes a valid trade

Attachments

• UDF.pdf
    159.6 KB · Views: 432
According to the rules (as I see it) we should be in for a long. I think that 0515dip was in anticipation
of the AUD dropping b4 the news of the Aussie Interest Rate.

The m.a. has been flat since 20:00 yesterday eve, and since 4am it's FFFFFFFUU The 6.15 is now shaping up for a D. Taking all this into account plus it's a day after a Bank Hol in US, if ever there was a day to stay out then this is it.

The m.a. has been flat since 20:00 yesterday eve, and since 4am it's FFFFFFFUU The 6.15 is now shaping up for a D. Taking all this into account plus it's a day after a Bank Hol in US, if ever there was a day to stay out then this is it.

rules is rules... which means technically its a buy... and don't forget those 50 pips that have been achieved on +1 days.... dare you risk it (y)

why not follow the rules but go 1/3 stakes?... just in case :)

This is my feeling. I think I am having my first if in doubt stay out days. Of course it will hit +50 now and RH will claim it was a trade day no hesitation!

M

rules is rules... which means technically its a buy... and don't forget those 50 pips that have been achieved on +1 days.... dare you risk it (y)

why not follow the rules but go 1/3 stakes?... just in case :)

long @ 56

MA Spread=1. I'm MINTing it today.

My INT CAM indicator says INT no but MINT yes. I am sitting out just to see if it's correct. 1st 2 days of July where good enough for me to be maintaining 28.75 pips a days via TNT if I don't trade today so it is no panic to sit back an watch.

M

This is my feeling. I think I am having my first if in doubt stay out days. Of course it will hit +50 now and RH will claim it was a trade day no hesitation!

M

boys boys... you gotta be in it to win it.... if you pick your days its the start of a slippery slope to the +D part of NT... it'll be all +D and no NT...

thats when you lose more than you win

Come on in, the waters fine

boys boys... you gotta be in it to win it.... if you pick your days its the start of a slippery slope to the +D part of NT... it'll be all +D and no NT...

thats when you lose more than you win

Come on in, the waters fine

I might take a MINT if it drops to 15124ish. You also forget the RH rule, if it is a trade day but the trap ends up not triggering I will suddenly claim "of course it was a trade day" , but the trap did not set. If the trap sets and causes a loss I was never in it to begin with, always the best results possible. Simples!

M