Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

PRIVATE FORUM :
Those wanting to join the 'Forex Net Trap Private Forum' and are eligible, are to please PM me with the answer to these 2 questions, in order to ascertain your legitimacy - what was the Profit/loss in trade Example 1 & 2 of the manual ?
Graeme - SA Trader

PRIVATE FORUM :
Those wanting to join the 'Forex Net Trap Private Forum' and are eligible, are to please PM me with the answer to these 2 questions, in order to ascertain your legitimacy - what was the Profit/loss in trade Example 1 & 2 of the manual ?
Graeme - SA Trader

The answer is 42. Now what was the question? ;)

Good luck with your forum.

The answer is 42. Now what was the question? ;)

Good luck with your forum.

No problems. Just trade MNT33s for July @ £1 pip, then BACS me 50% of the winnings to the acc details I PM you in August and in exchange I will PM you the answer :sneaky:

M

PRIVATE FORUM :
Graeme - SA Trader

Will send it the minute I get home!
Nice one!:clap::clap:

Cool,

Clear Long today.

Also cool - Mechanical rules - I have been applying them this week before this was confirmed as i was waiting to see if they would confirm them (was going to post the rules in here earlier but didn't want to appear to be "nicking" ideas). Anyway the rules I have been using have now been confirmed and I will stick with them - http://www.systemsfortraders.com/re...trading-room-forex-net-trap-27.html#post47061. (ah - soz - check post 268!)

Now 100% mechanical Net Trap based on what seem good enough supporting rules to me. Will report my trades in here assuming there is interest.

W

Ok. I think I have missed the boat completely! Yes, the MA is clearly rising for a 'buy' but are'nt there too many candles in oposite direction for a trade? ...be gentle

Ok. I think I have missed the boat completely! Yes, the MA is clearly rising for a 'buy' but are'nt there too many candles in oposite direction for a trade? ...be gentle

I made this mistake when I first traded a few times. You don't look at the candle colour. Only the MA value of the candle. Is the value (rounded) rising, falling or flat.

Also the MA trend line is a bit obvious today!

M

Been trending down since 5am after failing to break 15000 but a buy according to NT so going for it.

As the magic figure has been tested during the asian session there is a good chance that will be tested again today - will be interesting to see the outcome if this is the case...