Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

My latest results.

Mon 29th Mar +56 pips (broke the rules a little)
Tue 30th Mar +38 pips
Wed 31st Mar – No trade
Thu 1st Apr - No trade
Fri 2nd Apr +4 pips
(Total +98 pips for the week)

Mon 5th Apr – Holiday – No trade
Tue 6th Apr -30 Pips
Wed 7th Apr – No trade
Thu 8th Apr +50 pips
Fri 9th Apr – No trade
(Total +20 pips for the week)

Mon 12th Apr – No trade
Tue 13th Apr – No trade for me (couldn’t get near a PC)
Wed 14th Apr -30 pips
Thu 15th Apr -30 pips
Fri 16th Apr +50 pips
(Total -10 pips for the week)

Mon 19th Apr -30 Pips
Tue 20th Apr – No trade
Wed 21st Apr – No trade
Thu 22nd Apr +22 pips (was late in manually closing out trade)
Fri 23rd Apr +50 pips
(Total +42 pips for the week)

Mon 26th Apr +20 pips (Buy 1.5471, Sell 1.5491)
Tue 27th Apr – No trade
Wed 28th Apr – No trade
Thu 29th Apr -30 pips (Sell 1.5150, Buy 1.5180)
Fri 30th Apr +50 pips (Buy 1.5331, Sell 1.5381)
(Total +40 pips for the week)

Mon 3rd May – No trade (Bank holiday)
Tue 4th May – No trade
Wed 5th May -30 pips (Sell 1.5132, Buy 1.5162)
Thu 6th May -30 pips (Buy 1.5109 Sell 1.5079)
Fri 7th May – Trade placed, sell @ 1.4599, not triggered
(Total -60 pips for the week)

Mon 10th May – No trade (No access to a PC)
Tue 11th May +50 pips (Sell 1.4818, Buy 1.4766)
Wed 12th May – Trade placed, sell @ 1.4872, not triggered
Thu 13th May +50 pips (Buy 1.4862 Sell 1.4912)

Regards
DS

Guys just a quick heads up, i have also been trading with ETX Capital, they offer £250 cash back on any losses made within the first 10 business trading days from when you open an account. you must place at least 5 trades in that time to qualify. i found that rather than using there own chart i use IG chart and place the trade accordingly. so far i have not had to claim the cash back as im in profit. but its ideal for those who are starting out and may be making mistakes. i notice a few said they made losses where they shouldnt have so its nice to know you are covered until you prefect the entry for NTS. just a heads up for you guys

Got an email today from Agora. Seems as though they have cut the price in half and this system is now going for £ 123.50.

I'm not going to buy it but thought I would point this out to future prospective buyers.

No, I do not work for Agora .............. I have principles.

Got an email today from Agora. Seems as though they have cut the price in half and this system is now going for £ 123.50.

I'm not going to buy it but thought I would point this out to future prospective buyers.

No, I do not work for Agora .............. I have principles.

I think if you look more carefully at the offer it is £247 split over two montly payments of £123.50.

I ordered it yesterday on this..........will be very annoyed if they have actually dropped it to £123.50 now, their website still shows it at £247 right now.

If true please post a link for proof.

M

Yes, its 123.5 GBP each in 2 installments. Price is stil the same.
Maximum loss to anyone whobought earlier is the interst on 123.5 GBP :D

Maybe I got it wrong.

It's the affiliates who seem to have secured this offer at half price. Agora's is still showing full price. My source is, Steve Markman - The Market Maven, may ring a bell to some of you. I cannot post the link as that would be against the forum rules, but it does exist.

Please guys read what is there -

Quote from Steve Markman - The Market Maven ---- " As I understand it, the publishers are going to be closing
this service to new clients very soon. Before they do this, they've released it
on a special offer, that allows you to start using Forex Net Trap for half the
normal price (still with a complete money-back guarantee).

You can find full details of the part-payment offer here. "

THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT IS HALF PRICE!

and when you go to the link -

" Q. How much do I need to start picking up these potential profits?

A. Take up my offer to try this for 60 days right now and I’ll give you a discount of over 50% on the usual price of £545 so you’ll be able to pick up the Forex Net Trap System for £247, spread over two seperate payments of just £123.50.
That's the only cost. After that it’s up to you how much you stake... "

Thank you pseudo straddle, your in depth analysis is 100% correct. Apologies for the misunderstanding. On the bright side, it's still a better proposition. I guess i would rather test any thing at half price( 2 instalments) than the full.

A nice steady climb from base camp to 50 pip summit this morning..but a steep drop to where we started on the other side of 8.30. Have we seen the last of the volatility and nasty spikey candles?...maybe not yet.

Thank you pseudo straddle, your in depth analysis is 100% correct. Apologies for the misunderstanding. On the bright side, it's still a better proposition. I guess i would rather test any thing at half price( 2 instalments) than the full.

Oh Yes! Definately.

:cool: