Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

I bought it 2 weeks ago and it is good. If you've looked at tokyo close or european open break strategies in the past - which I have - this beats them hands down. Money management is good - take profit 50 pips and stop loss 30 pips. You must be at your PC ready to place the trade at 6:30 UK time if the criteria has been met.

When I received this it seemed too simple, but I backtested it in metatrader and the results were good. If you can access your PC at 6:30 and 8:30am (if you need to manually close the trade if trade hasn't been triggered or stop loss not taken out) then it is worth trying. At least this is one of those companies that give you a legit money back guarantee.

Sorry , we don't make the trade at 6:30 just place the buy stop \sell stop orders (unless the market is moving fast, in which case it may be necessary to place the trade at 6:30am).

Just to clarify, switch on computer at 6:20am, open charts, because we use a 15 min chart the candle will close at 6:30am. If the criteria (as explained in the manual) has been met we place the pending order.

"You must be at your PC ready to place the trade at 6:30 UK time if the criteria has been met. "

this bit, I don't get it?

Just before 6:30, confirm the signal (sell or buy), then at 6:30 set a limit order with stop(30) and limit (50). No monitor, and come back Close 8:30.

Today, I was nearly late and switch on pc at 6:27. I made an order at 6:30. Yes, actually less than 2 minutes to setup a net trap. (it is not an exaggeration when you can pick up the signal easily)

No practice, no patience, but discipline !

I did for 3 weeks and profitable. (already pay back...)

I also like Richard's laid back and plain comment in the weekly report (on the contrary to TACKY adverts!)

This weeks results to date are as follows:

1st Feb: Monday +4 pips
2nd Feb: Tuesday +33 pips
3rd Feb: Today +7 pips

All trades were manually closed at 8.30am before i left for work. All in all the system is working for me even with the current gains which are pretty moderate. I recently showed a close friend who was impressed by the simplicity of the system and time/profit ratios. Happy to send you a link to the sales page if anybody would like to sign up. Just PM me.

Hello,I am new to the forum.
I have been buying and selling euros against sterling for sometime now.It can take a longtime to make money at this as you have to wait to the market turns and rises again above the selling price.I am not involved with forex and use a broker who takes 35 pips per trade.I have read about the Richard Hill Trap and would love to get involved.I would love more details from yourself about this if you dont mind.
Many thanks. Currencytrader1

This weeks results to date are as follows:

1st Feb: Monday +4 pips
2nd Feb: Tuesday +33 pips
3rd Feb: Today +7 pips

All trades were manually closed at 8.30am before i left for work. All in all the system is working for me even with the current gains which are pretty moderate. I recently showed a close friend who was impressed by the simplicity of the system and time/profit ratios. Happy to send you a link to the sales page if anybody would like to sign up. Just PM me.

Affiliate link? :whistling

Hi,

I too have read up about the Richard Hill net trap and would love to have some information to clarify that this is not a gimic. I have had good feedback so far but please can someone expalin why i should give up my hard earned cash??

The system looks easy enough and the risk looks fairly well controlled but please can some one convince me???!!!

regards

Minidigits

I've started using it.
I'll try and keep you updated with how i do. i'm only betting £1 a pip as i'm starting with a small bank.

Mon: +18.8 pips
Tues: didn't get up in time (couldn't be arsed), but looked at the charts later and i think no trade would have been placed
Wed: -30 pips

Richard: I was very excited to read about your system, from an E-mail sent by Mr. Piper. However, the price, if demanded at once, is simply beyond my pocketbook. Is there any chance of paying on a time plan, say monthly? I would so much like to try your system, and pay for it; however, one or even two payments close together is impossible for me.

Any help possible?

I am a retired attorney, but one who lives on total diability.

Thank you.

MARK A. LEITER
[email protected]

What about three monthly payments, or four?

Mon (15/2): +18.8 pips
Tues(16/2): didn't get up in time (couldn't be arsed), but looked at the charts later and i think no trade would have been placed
Wed(17/2): -30 pips
Thurs(18/2): +20 pips (didn't follow the system properly here, left for work late at 8.10, it was up by 30 pips so I shoved the stop loss up so i would make a minimum of 20 pips, when i got to a screen at 8.55 it had been stopped out. You're meant to close the trade at 8.30. If i had i would have had 28 pips)

Mon (15/2): +18.8 pips
Tues(16/2): didn't get up in time (couldn't be arsed), but looked at the charts later and i think no trade would have been placed
Wed(17/2): -30 pips
Thurs(18/2): +20 pips (didn't follow the system properly here, left for work late at 8.10, it was up by 30 pips so I shoved the stop loss up so i would make a minimum of 20 pips, when i got to a screen at 8.55 it had been stopped out. You're meant to close the trade at 8.30. If i had i would have had 28 pips)
Fri (19/2): + 4.7 pips
Total for the week: +13.5 pips profit

This is my first week of doing it, although i haven't been rigid (see Tues and Thurs). I intend to be disciplined next week (i've got over my cold which has affected my morning schedule this week, my normal morning schedule allows me to do follow this system properly)

Thankyou Darreng,please keep me posted.How much do you have to place in your account to start.
I am very tempted to have a go

I've only got about £100 in my IG account.
However, I have an additional £900 bank in a savings account that i'm prepared to use. Just didn't see the point of putting £1000 in straight away when the rest of it could be earning interest.

I've only got about £100 in my IG account.
However, I have an additional £900 bank in a savings account that i'm prepared to use. Just didn't see the point of putting £1000 in straight away when the rest of it could be earning interest.

If I go ahead i will start with a micro account of £1000 as the bank only pays about 1 pip a year interest nowadays.Please keep me up to date on your honest opinions.Thankyou

In regards to this system.
I have read all the feedback and different view points, i have also received approval from a trusted website that i follow and respect (moremoneyreview.com).

What i am asking is, i have no trading experience whatsoever in the currency markets, or any market for that matter. I like to bet on the sports all the time though. Does anyone who's using this system think i will be able to understand it and put the system in place, being a complete newbie to this?
I would be able to start with say £500 and would trade at a £1 a 'pip' and would have the patience to build up my balance, so i could gradually increase my trading investments.
I am bordeline ready to purchase this and any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

In regards to this system.
I have read all the feedback and different view points, i have also received approval from a trusted website that i follow and respect (moremoneyreview.com).

What i am asking is, i have no trading experience whatsoever in the currency markets, or any market for that matter. I like to bet on the sports all the time though. Does anyone who's using this system think i will be able to understand it and put the system in place, being a complete newbie to this?
I would be able to start with say £500 and would trade at a £1 a 'pip' and would have the patience to build up my balance, so i could gradually increase my trading investments.
I am bordeline ready to purchase this and any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I have not looked at this system but usually they are written for beginners and explain things in detail.

I would imagine that you would have no difficulty understanding this at all.

Just one thing, I understand that this system trades forex.

If so, most spread betting companies allow a minimum bet size of 50p per point for major forex pairs, increasing in multiples of 10p per point..

If I were you I would start at the minimum bet size and work up 10p at a time.

If the system is any good and makes a profit you will soon get to a few pounds per point.

Just my little offering.

Hope it helps.

BTW, it comes with a 42 day trial period and you can always get a refund of the purchase price if you think it's no good.

Last edited: