Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

The way I see it is no one has traded with this system for any length of time and come out with a good profit. All I can find is one person was up 30 pips and then returned it.

Most of Canonbury's offerings are pretty crap, Poldark.

No harm in trying them out though if you wish.

You can always get a refund.

Thanks Ambrose, I think I will give it a miss.
If you lose 5k returning the system and getting your money back
does not mean much.
From what I read 98% of Forex traders lose money what ever
system they use.

Last edited:
does not mean much.
system they use.

That's why risk management comes first ! whichever system you use, without risk management, you will be blown up ( I was blown up once !)

I have been using Net Trap for a couple of weeks. My capital is well protected and this is profitable, and it fits to my mentality. (you can see the past performance with their advert, my profit is in line with past performance. )

As Ambrose Ackroyd, you can try if you want, with a demo account etc, - you won't use lose a penny at all. But you need to invest 10 min every morning.

Toshi

does not mean much.
system they use.

so why bother with Action Man Net Trapper? :D

61fa5aZvFtL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Hi Guys - does anyone remember what the trigger signal for the net trap system is? Is it two consecutive green candles on the day chart? I know that two opposing candles mean no trade but can't remember what the chart signal for when to trade.

as some wag said over at Charlie's Bizoppjungle - read the manual!

:whistling

Just to give you all a follow up on this, the Net Trap System made a 10 pip loss last week of Jan but overall was up 125 pips in Jan 2010. I only got into just over 100 of these profit points but i still made a profit on the month so wanted to update the forum.

Just to give you all a follow up on this, the Net Trap System made a 10 pip loss last week of Jan but overall was up 125 pips in Jan 2010. I only got into just over 100 of these profit points but i still made a profit on the month so wanted to update the forum.

a quid a pip?

Hi there,
I am relatively new to trading and have been spreadbetting / trading for about 6 months.
I hve recently read about a thing called "Richard Hill Forex Net Trap" that promises to show you a system to make moey on US$/£ trading with just 10-15 mins. early morning trading. They want to charge me £250 to sign up but what they do not tell me is how much deposit money I would need in my trading account to make £10-20 per pipp trades. I suspect I would need to have a large amount lodged to do this.
The promoter (Agora) ofers money back guarantee but not of coarse the money I loose.
Does anybody have any experience of this system?:D

Whatever you do don't listen to those that work at Trade 2 Win and say the money back guarantee is useless. I say this because Agora have been kind with previous purchases but the main reason is because i saw the promotion from Trade2W for the Net Trap LAST WEEK. So they really can't comment on a system they havn't used and actually promote for money. A little two faced i think. I'm betting that endorsement cost a fair few quid too. Funny old world when you don't know what's going on in the same office as you.

Whatever you do don't listen to those that work at Trade 2 Win and say the money back guarantee is useless. I say this because Agora have been kind with previous purchases but the main reason is because i saw the promotion from Trade2W for the Net Trap LAST WEEK. So they really can't comment on a system they havn't used and actually promote for money. A little two faced i think. I'm betting that endorsement cost a fair few quid too. Funny old world when you don't know what's going on in the same office as you.

PS: My status is only 'Rookie' but a 'rookie' that is learning fast :smart:

Whatever you do don't listen to those that work at Trade 2 Win and say the money back guarantee is useless. I say this because Agora have been kind with previous purchases but the main reason is because i saw the promotion from Trade2Win for this system so they really can't comment on a system they havn't used and actually promote for money. A little two faced i think. I'm betting that endorsement cost a fair few quid too. Funny old world when you don't know what's going on in the same office as you.

Can't disagree with all of that statement given the bad rep. Spread-Betting has on this suite of forums and yet the biggest advertisers on the forums are the SB firms. In conversation with a few of the SB firms I've asked why they continue to advertise here given the poor rep., shrug shoulders "because it has the visitor metrics" was the answer...lazy marketing IMO.
But yes, you're right, Agora do offer a good return policy, as for Net Trapper if it gives folk 100 pip return per month and they bet 3 quid per pip then as a part time hobby/pin money exercise it ain't that bad tbh...but I still question the R:R....but wtf, if it works and all of that...;)

A money back guarantee is worthless if you lose more than the system costs:|.
Got this fantastic offer today aswell, someone's obviously trying to make me feel wanted:cool:.

Trade2Win send out a maximum of two partner emails a week that we think may be of interest to our members. If you would prefer not to receive these partner emails then simply click this link to automatically unsubscribe. Please note your Trade2Win id is: LittleKnown. Our correspondence address is Trade2Win, The TechnoCentre, Puma Way, Coventry, CV1 2TT, UK.

If you cannot see this email correctly, please click here to view it in your browser.

Dear LittleKnown,

For 50 long years, a secret money making formula has been hidden away...

The formula was created by a Hungarian immigrant who made his multi-million fortune from it in the 1950s.

In today’s money we’re talking around $32 million.

Discover how much it could make you:

http://www.guycohen.com/uk/Darvas-fsp-g-38.aspx

Now, the code has finally been cracked...

And the doors to this secret are open.

Read the amazing story here and discover how you could be one of the few to access the code and create your own fortune:

Best wishes,

Darren Hughes
Publisher
Agora Lifestyles

P.S. Only a few ‘pass-codes’ are being distributed, on a strictly first-come-first-served basis.

So make sure don’t miss out and check this out today:

Last edited:

This weeks results to date are as follows:

1st Feb: Monday +4 pips
2nd Feb: Tuesday +33 pips
3rd Feb: Today +7 pips

All trades were manually closed at 8.30am before i left for work. All in all the system is working for me even with the current gains which are pretty moderate. I recently showed a close friend who was impressed by the simplicity of the system and time/profit ratios. Happy to send you a link to the sales page if anybody would like to sign up. Just PM me.

thar Darvas 'box' system aint that easy to follow...IMHO...cannot possibly see how a novice could get it...or have the patience/time to put that kind of plan into action

Remembered there's a good article on leverage (v.important when starting out) on babypips.com

No matter what the forex brokers tell you, don’t ever open a “standard account” with just $2,000 or a “mini account” with $250. The number one reason new traders fail is not because they suck, but because they are undercapitalized from the start and don’t understand how leverage really works.

Don’t set yourself up to fail.

We recommend that you have at least have $100,000 of trading capital before opening a “standard account”, $10,000 for a “mini account”, or $1,000 for a “micro account”.

So if you only have $60,000, open a “mini account. If you only have $8,000, open a “micro” account. If you only have $250, open a “demo account” and stick with it until you come up with the additional $750, then open a “micro account”.

http://www.babypips.com/school/leverage_the_killer.html

They do suck......anyone asking these type of questions without doing there own due diligence sucks.

Sounds interesting this system 'whatreallymakesmoney'. Would you recommend it? ps. how much is it to buy?