Restricted posters on threads

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 389
Hi fl,
How do you prevent specific members from ruining threads ?How do you prevent them from posting on your thread?
If they are in breech of the Community Constitution, report them using the red flag 'Report Post' button and the Moderators will take appropriate action. If they aren't in breach of the CC, then you might wish to reflect on why they post as they do and if its just your threads that are being targeted.

Some people post time wasting stuff on thread.
You get what you give: like attracts like.
;)
Tim.

I read this on E T

T2W also has private clubs, but that pretty much defeats the purpose of a trading forum, as does creating a group private thread.

Can you please start some positive threads about forex ?:cheesy:

"forex will make you rich"
"forex is great"

the only thing hard is the jolly rangers ,if you is soft enouf

My torcel is hard

The only thing that makes me hard , is when you return

only thing milkman gets hard with is postys

and you wonder why you get a hard time!? pun intended :D

How do you prevent specific members from ruining threads ?How do you prevent them from posting on your thread?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/529248-itspossible.html

Some people post time wasting stuff on thread.

Start a Journal and restrict who can post to it. However, only one journal per member is generally allowed and as you have so far started 57 threads it is unlikely to meet your particular needs.

T2W used to allow members to set up private forums but moved away from the starting of new ones some time ago.

Start a Journal and restrict who can post to it. However, only one journal per member is generally allowed and as you have so far started 57 threads it is unlikely to meet your particular needs.

T2W used to allow members to set up private forums but moved away from the starting of new ones some time ago.

I hope im not the only one that found that particular bit really funny :LOL::LOL::LOL:

57 threads lol