reminiscence of(yet) a (novice)trader

Now he's diagnosing mental illnesses on a forum, new age psychiatry
im a dr dude didnt u know:eek:
u think hes telling the truth bro?
i can diagnose u if you believe him-see below joseph

gullible
ˈɡʌlɪb(ə)l/
adjective
easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.
"an attempt to persuade a gullible public to spend their money"
synonyms: credulous, over-trusting, over-trustful, trustful, easily deceived/led, easily taken in, exploitable, dupable, deceivable, impressionable, unsuspecting, unsuspicious, unwary, unguarded, unsceptical, ingenuous, naive, innocent, simple, inexperienced, unworldly, green, as green as grass, childlike, ignorant; More

im here 2 help joe-just let me know:clover:

everyone was wrong on trump....so your diagnosis was based on the wrong symptom
If you think 1 million is a lot of money then you've been trading all this time just to pay your rent.

.there's a gap on your country's index that's headed to seven six one
charity to debbie downer

2D57CDEC00000578-3269939-image-m-45_1444684741107.jpg

whats it like there joseph

Everything there is a symptom. What gave life to that behaviour and those feelings?
Actually, lets take this to your thread.

first of all thank you for your much needed attention,its greatly appreciated.
this is a good question and i think i have gotten to the bottom of it.i was going to explain but winners dont explain,they dont complain.you know they go home and £uck the prom queen.
so with my new found insight,i'll continue the battle which is firstly learning to accept one stop and then if need be being able to accept being wrong a number of times.

Will be good for the thread to get back on track with some trade examples and stats

it was never off track.each tit bit gives new insights.
trade examples,maybe,ok,but can be like a$$ holes,everybody has them and the stats i leave to ANALysts

it was never off track.each tit bit gives new insights.
trade examples,maybe,ok,but can be like a$$ holes,everybody has them and the stats i leave to ANALysts

What do you mean by this? Do you think trade examples could be misleading? and by stats I meant stats on your own trading which in my experience is very important.

What do you mean by this? Do you think trade examples could be misleading? and by stats I meant stats on your own trading which in my experience is very important.

trade examples would be pointless without full explanations and would require full explanation of strategy.
im aware of some of my own stats.
i win 70-80% of my trades.only the losing ones cost me 10 times more,which is what im working on controlling now.

trade examples would be pointless without full explanations and would require full explanation of strategy.
im aware of some of my own stats.
i win 70-80% of my trades.only the losing ones cost me 10 times more,which is what im working on controlling now.
or u cud say traded like a plonker for several yrs and lost 20 big ones(demo paper really)
lolololol.gif

or u cud say traded like a plonker for several yrs and lost 20 big ones(demo paper really)
lolololol.gif

my grandmother died last year at the ripe old age of 97.she had had a good run but she had begun to lose her mind in her last year,possibly alzheimers or some other age related illness.i wish i had shown more compassion than thinking shut up silly old woman.
yes i have traded like a plonker like 98% of other traders.
but nevermind all that.so old dear,what are you suffering from.perhaps your in need of some sort of compassion.lets just say its demo if it will make you feel better.

And the rest of you.show more compassion in general to every body.1 or 2 may not be god damn worthy of it but most will,and you will feel better for it.