Article Scalping As A Novice Trader

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,477 73
Scalping, a subset of day trading, is a strategy that involves frequent entry and exit in a trade in order to realize small but multiple gains from the intra-day movement during the trading session. Traders who employ the scalping technique are called scalpers. Scalpers indulge in numerous trades during a day’s trading session with each position held for a very short span of time, ranging from few seconds to minutes. Scalping is not only used with stocks, but also with futures and forex.
With low barriers to entry in the trading world, the number of people trying their hands at day trading and related strategies such as scalping has increased. Scalping is not the best trading strategy for rookies as it involves fast decision-making, constant monitoring of positions, and frequent turnover. However, if you are keen to try your skill set at scalping, here is what you need to know.
Target The first thing a novice scalper needs to remember is that the aim of scalping is to pocket...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Prableen,

A good written article about scalping. If i hold my position for ten minutes would that be considerd as scalping as well? I agree with you about the technical analysis. I also recomand my audience on my website to use technical analysis before entering a trade.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock