reminiscence of(yet) a (novice)trader

my grandmother died last year at the ripe old age of 97.she had had a good run but she had begun to lose her mind in her last year,possibly alzheimers or some other age related illness.i wish i had shown more compassion than thinking shut up silly old woman.
yes i have traded like a plonker like 98% of other traders.
but nevermind all that.so old dear,what are you suffering from.perhaps your in need of some sort of compassion.lets just say its demo if it will make you feel better.
I DONT BELIEVE YOU AT ALL:sleep:
LIES LIES AND MORE LIES-
THE THREAD IS SOME BIZZARE EXPERIMENT AND IT IS FAILING BADLY MY FRIEND.
PS -DONT BE BORING AND GO FOR THE SYMPATHY VOTE ONCE AGAIN.
YOU WILL GET ZERO COMPASSION FROM ME STRANGE FELLOW..................

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES-

Yes old dear whatever you say (wish I had gone along with whatever my grandmother had said).its all been a ruse,started by me 6 years ago to be able to converse with you.how are you.have you taken your medication today?

Now this stupid prick wants me to provide death certificates.not for me to say what's wrong with his disease ridden mind.it report him but the pathetic person would come back as someone else which I'm sure he has done numerous times.
He will be ignored from now on.

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES-

why all the caps? kind of annoying mate.

why all the caps? kind of annoying mate.

to completely try and destroy my soul so that i am not left in any doubt that there is absolutely no warmth/kindness/sympathy/compassion/attention that i have so been craving all these years.

hurray THE THREADS NOT DEAD-(IN CAPS TO ANNOY)
giphy.gif

should i even be considering blowing another £20k and hire some cyber guy to trace this mofos ip address so i can go rip off his head and $hit down his neck.might not even cost that much

uk time 13.34 ive just prepped (made note of news and any gaps) and now im packing up.
thats all i'll do today.marched my troops up to the top of the hill and marched them right back down again.
going back to taking things slow and doing more trading without trading and to ponder on stops.why do i still hate stops and am unwilling to accept them and then after winning this battle the next one to look forward to is having to accept being stopped multiple times!

just as i feel i am getting better and doing a little more to qualify trades
ie if going short then also wait for momentum to be going downwards or if upwards=no trade
then sometimes still relapsing.but that is all down to me.
AND THEN the mofo brokers do some fking adjustments to the charts so now they look a little different,different shades of colour,slight change in format.so now my mind is preooccupied with thinking whats different and having to adjust to the change.
so that unsettles the mind and enough for me to say fk it.thats enough for the week.enjoy your weekend.

should i even be considering blowing another £20k and hire some cyber guy to trace this mofos ip address so i can go rip off his head and $hit down his neck.might not even cost that much

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    219.7 KB · Views: 117
It's that most wonderful time of the year.....
That can turn to $hit if your trading the markets.
Every ANALyst and his dog will be quoting reams of statistics predicting a Santa Rally yet for the last few years the fker seems only to have shown when I've been on the sidelines or when I've been short but never when I've been long.
But this year there is a change in the air,in my trading.
Ho ho ho I no longer feel compelled to be trading and if I do I will be cutting any losers quickly and not holding on to positions in moves which can remain exuberantly over extended in either direction