Regent Markets Pty Ltd

@Investigator & Sydneysider,
read my post, I never defended or said a good word about anything so I really don't think I need to provide evidence. I'm only questioning some of the strange claims and behaviour I've read so far. I am none of the above, not even a client. Was contacted by these guys over two months ago and looked at them a bit while I was looking into another bunch that called me about the same time, never did anything except a bit of research out of curiousity. Found this forum / thread + a few others and bookmarked them. And i think you boys should check your time zones, I certainly didn't write anything at 5am, I can't even move at 5am.

@Investigator - thanks, its a nickname my hubby gave me affectionately a few years back. I won't say why though. But thats enough about me.
I certainly have read all 8 pages of this thread. I've read most of them several times to try and make sense of them and work out what your angle is. How do you know how many clients there are? Are you an investigator? You obviously aren't a client of these guys because you were asking Sydneysider to post his results. If you had access to any results yourself then surely you'd just post them yourself, right? Where are the other 199 or so angry clients?
That's why this all still smells fishy to me.

@Sydneysider - went back through your posts too, they are very hard to understand. The only thing that I'm curious about is why you care so much. From what little I could understand I gathered that you never paid these guys any money, you never actually lost any money and that they gave you multiple free trials and some went quite badly. Is that correct? :confused:

brekkie, if u r "none of the above, not even a client", what on earth r u doing here? killing your time, or wasting ours? well, if youre none of the above i have no time to waste with u, hope others should do the same.

But from what I can tell from your posts sydney, you aren't either. All you guys keep doing is answering my questions with more questions. And I'm left still :confused:

Breckieshow stay out of this or if you love this company so much deposit your 8-30k and kiss your money goodbye. I know your game your trying to stall this blog. Regent markets is a scammmmmm. Also if you took the time to read the blog you would realise I got ripped of 20k from apex the same directors as regent markets scam mm mm. This is just the start trust me!!!!

It seems that their real address is LEVEL 26 / UNIT 46 (PENTHOUSE) / 20 CRONIN AVE. MAIN BEACH / QUEENSLAND / AUSTRALIA

Their real names are Ben Yuri Sasonow , Luke Mc Donald and Angela-Marie Barnard. This complaint is worth reading, especially the notes at the bottom of the complaint
http://www.bizclaims.com/2010/11/regent-markets-pty-ltd-scam-scamscamscamscamscamscamscamscamscam

Anyone got any photos of them? We could all have a look.

I have pictures how can I upload them? :)

Hi FlatOutNewbie,

Have you got any more info on these guys... I almost invested with my hard-earned but this forum has stoppped me in my tracks?

Seems like these guys are really shonky?

What information do you require? You tell me what you need and I'll tell you what I am aware of. Its a scam I know that 100%. Do not give these scammers a damn thing!

Hi FlatOutNewbie,

Have you got any more info on these guys... I almost invested with my hard-earned but this forum has stoppped me in my tracks?

Seems like these guys are really shonky?

This is the power of the internet - RESEARCH.

All people have to do is USE IT and many many questions about people/companies/products can be properly answered.

People who therefore don't use the net and/or computers are at a MASSIVE disadvantage these days.

PS. Post the photos, let's see what they look like :cheesy:

This is the power of the internet - RESEARCH.

All people have to do is USE IT and many many questions about people/companies/products can be properly answered.

People who therefore don't use the net and/or computers are at a MASSIVE disadvantage these days.

PS. Post the photos, let's see what they look like :cheesy:

How does one post photos?

Hi Everyone who has posted on this.
I have just joined this site and been looking into Index trading. Yes I was one one the "bunny's" whom got caught out by pgi, I did alot of practice and trial trading with them first off (totally about a months worth) and it was sucessful. So I paid them, a week later they closed up shop, lost some serious coin, ok it was a bad choice......but!!! I like the concept and for me it did work, by the way I have nothing to do with any trading houses. Am now looking again at getting "into doing this" . Obviously sceptical at what company to join but keen.
Some may think I'm an idiot for going back but as I said, when I did trade "as they instructed" it did work for me.
Gary

How does one post photos?

When I spoke to them they sounded very confident and convincing but the same person I spoke to has changed his story a little bit... nothing major more about his own personal background but enough to start making me question the whole thing... then I started researching a little more and found this forum... definately a lucky thing..... What gets me is that before finding this forum I rang ACCC and Dept of Fair Trading in QLD and no-one is prepared to give you any info... good or bad... makes it very hard to get reliable info and arn't these government organisations supposed to be looking after us???

I like the sound of what they proposed.... Do you know of any other companies that are reputable and do the same thing?

When I spoke to them they sounded very confident and convincing but the same person I spoke to has changed his story a little bit... nothing major more about his own personal background but enough to start making me question the whole thing... then I started researching a little more and found this forum... definately a lucky thing..... What gets me is that before finding this forum I rang ACCC and Dept of Fair Trading in QLD and no-one is prepared to give you any info... good or bad... makes it very hard to get reliable info and arn't these government organisations supposed to be looking after us???

I like the sound of what they proposed.... Do you know of any other companies that are reputable and do the same thing?

They are all scams. There appears to be a whole industry based on the Gold Coast involving index scams, horse betting scams, sports betting scams. These sneaking so and so's hire fake addresses even appearing to be in major cities. 192 Ann Street which is Regent Markets address is a letter box drop. Regent Markets do not do Index Trading they scam for there own benefit just like the rest of these crooks.

They are all scams. There appears to be a whole industry based on the Gold Coast involving index scams, horse betting scams, sports betting scams. These sneaking so and so's hire fake addresses even appearing to be in major cities. 192 Ann Street which is Regent Markets address is a letter box drop. Regent Markets do not do Index Trading they scam for there own benefit just like the rest of these crooks.

You obviously know something so give us some names! I'm sure all the new members of this site most of whom are here to get feedback on services that work and those that don't would appreciate getting tips and info from everyone who has an experience to share.

I disagree with you Flatout newbie... Regent do do Index trading, they have contacted me also, I have traded as the trades come through and have only had 1 go wrong in 20+ trades. think the strike rate is pretty good. You cant be guessing those sorts of odds so someone there knows what they are talking about, as for W&W, they are a new company, not involved with the old pgi, ( yes I have done some research also) I am not for or against either, just looking for reliability.

Last edited:
You obviously know something so give us some names! I'm sure all the new members of this site most of whom are here to get feedback on services that work and those that don't would appreciate getting tips and info from everyone who has an experience to share.

Names of owners are Luke McDonald, Angela Barnard and Ben Sasonow. Just google search Regent Markets Scam pages of information on these scam artists comes up.

Last edited:
I have pictures how can I upload them? :)

Ask pboyles how to upload the piccies.

He did a sterling job on publishing another scammer on another thread (which i can't remember the name of the thread).

Post as many photos as possible to warn other new traders to t2w of these despicable lowlifes

Names of owners are Luke McDonald, Angela Barnard and Ben Sasonow. Just google search Regent Markets Scam pages of information on these scam artists comes up.

We've already seen your posts on these people. You indicated there were other companies you were aware of that you believed were scams. What are their names?

I disagree with you Flatout newbie... Regent do do Index trading, they have contacted me also, I have traded as the trades come through and have only had 1 go wrong in 20+ trades. think the strike rate is pretty good. You cant be guessing those sorts of odds so someone there knows what they are talking about, as for W&W, they are a new company, not involved with the old pgi, ( yes I have done some research also) I am not for or against either, just looking for reliability.

Have you invested your money with them?

We've already seen your posts on these people. You indicated there were other companies you were aware of that you believed were scams. What are their names?

Regent Markets Pty Ltd, Apex Investment Service, Ariton Group, iTrade Index Solutions, PGI (prosperity group international), Walker Robertson & Associates, The Balmani Group. All of these companies are Gold Coast based scams that I have been prospected by.