Regent Markets Pty Ltd

Are they ran by the same people that run The Ariton Group? They seem to do the same thing. One bloke keeps calling me from there doing the hard sell and their prices are even higher. http://thearitongroup.com/

Anyone else been contacted by them? I was seriously considering it but can't get over the feeling of dodginess when I talk to them. Should I save my money? Thanks.

Are they ran by the same people that run The Ariton Group? They seem to do the same thing. One bloke keeps calling me from there doing the hard sell and their prices are even higher. http://thearitongroup.com/

Anyone else been contacted by them? I was seriously considering it but can't get over the feeling of dodginess when I talk to them. Should I save my money? Thanks.

Save your money, these outfits are all out to fleece you.

I had a quick look at the monthly results.

No losing months? and almost no variance in the monthly profits?

Those kind of results cannot be achieved in the real world, no one can come even close to doing that in reality, not by making just 100 trades a month anyway, but you already know that..

I think it is possible to not have a losing month...but there will be variations in profits that is for sure.

I have to come out and stand up for some services. Not all are out there to take your money and run. I would say 90% are. But there are some good ones out there to help you make the right decision and lead you on the right path.

I was strictly a email and messenger advisor for many years before opening a website at the request of many clients. So it's possible to be in business for a while and your website be registered fairly new.

Now, not that I don't think these guys could be a scam, especially with the high pressure sales, I am just offering another take on things. High pressure sales might work on a lot of people, but I for one hate it! Your results prove whether or not people will join. I take all my trades also, so to me the service is just something extra. It is not my main source of income. I think you want to find a service where the traders take their own trades live and show you that they do that :) Why not put your money where your mouth is :LOL:

I think it is possible to not have a losing month...but there will be variations in profits that is for sure.

I have to come out and stand up for some services. Not all are out there to take your money and run. I would say 90% are. But there are some good ones out there to help you make the right decision and lead you on the right path.

I was strictly a email and messenger advisor for many years before opening a website at the request of many clients. So it's possible to be in business for a while and your website be registered fairly new.

Now, not that I don't think these guys could be a scam, especially with the high pressure sales, I am just offering another take on things. High pressure sales might work on a lot of people, but I for one hate it! Your results prove whether or not people will join. I take all my trades also, so to me the service is just something extra. It is not my main source of income. I think you want to find a service where the traders take their own trades live and show you that they do that :) Why not put your money where your mouth is :LOL:

Do you have something like that you know of where they take you live to show you the trades? That sounds great...

Hi, can anyone confirm that regent markets had 9 losses on Thursday night? Meaning that all of their alerts lost at the end of 3 hours?

No have had a trial and am considering buying. Had heard about the 9 losses from a friend and wanted to see if any of their clients could confirm the losses. What about yourself?

No have had a trial and am considering buying. Had heard about the 9 losses from a friend and wanted to see if any of their clients could confirm the losses. What about yourself?

No, I had a trial of the service and it did ok but when something did sit right I put some feelers out there I have declined. Would love to hear if anyone can confirm 9 incorrect trades though from anyone out there that is using Regent.

looks like a scam to me , paypal payment option lol

All the info you need on this company is right here in this thread nix, people have posted links to testimonials on page 2 showing they are scammers. Wake up!

Don't worry I won't be buying not after 3 losses in one night on my trial and then they tried to back out of responsibility saying they'd sent out a message saying not to trade that night but hello I never got that message!!! Someone is bs'ing me!

Can someone please help me? I am trying to find out some information good or bad on Regent Markets Pty Ltd. Their website is www.regentmarkets.com.au. The cost of the membership is not chicken feed to me and really need some help on this. If anyone has information on Regent Markets Pty Ltd - ABN: 17105329806 ACN: 105329806 I would appreciate it.
I have an old boyfriend who lives and works in Brisbane which is where Regent Markets Pty Ltd is located. Their website gives their address as Suite 226 192 Ann St Brisbane. I asked my ex boyfriend to visit the office for me and get some details.
He has told me that the address 'Suite 226 192 Ann St Brisbane' is just a letter box drop address. It is the address of MBE business services which is a letter box place that allows people to refer to each of the letter boxes as Suites.
So Suite 226 is really just letter box 226 with NO office.
My ex said that it is very suspect for a legitimate business to work that way and said that it would be very difficult to have any real contact with them if I ever paid them any money. And the costs of the system are outrageously expensive at $8800 and more. It looks like a scam to me.

I have an old boyfriend who lives and works in Brisbane which is where Regent Markets Pty Ltd is located. Their website gives their address as Suite 226 192 Ann St Brisbane. I asked my ex boyfriend to visit the office for me and get some details.
He has told me that the address 'Suite 226 192 Ann St Brisbane' is just a letter box drop address. It is the address of MBE business services which is a letter box place that allows people to refer to each of the letter boxes as Suites.
So Suite 226 is really just letter box 226 with NO office.
My ex said that it is very suspect for a legitimate business to work that way and said that it would be very difficult to have any real contact with them if I ever paid them any money. And the costs of the system are outrageously expensive at $8800 and more. It looks like a scam to me.

Seems that Regent Markets is a fly by night company. The further everyone is digging the more it looks like a scam. Who polices these scam artists? Surely the government should be doing something about these thieves?

Why do you laugh at paypal as a payment option then tar?

You r not serious ? Paypal is not a scam , but accepting 12k through paypal is the "scammest" sign i have ever seen , this is not a suitable way to run a respectful business .