Regent Markets Pty Ltd

FlatOutNewbie

Can someone please help me? I am trying to find out some information good or bad on Regent Markets Pty Ltd. Their website is www.regentmarkets.com.au. The cost of the membership is not chicken feed to me and really need some help on this. If anyone has information on Regent Markets Pty Ltd - ABN: 17105329806 ACN: 105329806 I would appreciate it.

I wouldn't go for it personally, but I don't know anything about the company.

WTF?

Silver - 3 year $8,800.00
Gold - 3 year Paypal Discount $12,500.00
Platinum - Deposit Only $10,000.00
Diamond VIP - Deposit Only $10,000.00

Do you know something about the company donald? I have had a trial with them and it went ok but something just doesn't feel right. Sounds to good to be true!

I had a quick look at the monthly results.

No losing months? and almost no variance in the monthly profits?

Those kind of results cannot be achieved in the real world, no one can come even close to doing that in reality, not by making just 100 trades a month anyway, but you already know that..

I had a quick look at the monthly results.

No losing months? and almost no variance in the monthly profits?

Those kind of results cannot be achieved in the real world, no one can come even close to doing that in reality, not by making just 100 trades a month anyway, but you already know that..

Yes, Thank you for the effort donald. They are using high-end sales pressure tactics on me too which is making me a little frightened that this is all a big hoax or scam. The other point that is rather off putting is the fact that their ABN has only been registered for two years yet the company has been registered since 2003? How could they have been in business if the ABN has only been registered two years ago?

FlatOutNewbie;1475230 They are using high-end sales pressure tactics on me [/QUOTE said:
Enough said.
Tell them that the answer is NOT INTERESTED.
If they continue to hassle you, tell them that you will write to ASIC ( Australian Securities and Investment Commision) and the Office of Fair Trade.
Regent Markets are operating out of serviced offices which are week to week tenancies. They could be gone next week.

Can someone please help me? I am trying to find out some information good or bad on Regent Markets Pty Ltd. Their website is www.regentmarkets.com.au. The cost of the membership is not chicken feed to me and really need some help on this. If anyone has information on Regent Markets Pty Ltd - ABN: 17105329806 ACN: 105329806 I would appreciate it.

what do you think - really - c'mmon ? :rolleyes:

I think that I am thankful for all the posts with links to these articles. Suppose I was just blinded by the greed of potentially making easy money.

A very honest reply.

Don't worry about it - a lot of us have been taken in at one stage or another.

Forget short cuts - the don't exist. Focus on learning - there is plenty of good information on this site. (y)