Recommend me a mentor

Why on earth would an organisation decline to give voting figures on such prestigous awards?

Hmmmmmn

Probably because nobody can be bothered to vote so it would look bad if the winner had two votes or something.

Probably because nobody can be bothered to vote so it would look bad if the winner had two votes or something.

You cant blame them really. I think forex factory has recently made part of its voting system completely transparent, which has of course revealled the fact that most of these votes where rigged by vendors using multinicks etc.

Anyone capable of rational thought would immediately conclude that these things are just marketing puff and not to be taken seriously, but it is worrying that people do take notice, despite T2W's best efforts to make the situation clear.

I suppose you cannot legislate for stupidity.

He might have found someone to give him a good hard 'mentoring' he's probably locked up in someone's basement as we speak, orange in mouth screaming I'm your bitch.

I have just laughed so hard my bowels have loosened. Excuse me, I must go and change my slacks.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Tom's placement of Bison as a sock puppet was legendary stuff...I particularly liked the "sshh don't tell them you made thirty grand in a month Bison..I can't always guarantee that..."

where is Tom, good egg that he is...?:)

Oi CV, I spotted the newb was a sock puppet before you, do I get a prize?

He might have found someone to give him a good hard 'mentoring' he's probably locked up in someone's basement as we speak, orange in mouth screaming I'm your bitch.

Thats closer to the truth than you think. I posted a recommended link for services like that and was promptly banned for a week.

Noobietrader,
If I may be so bold as to share what works for me. I trade indicies.
Remember KISS.
Something that works more than 50% of the time is one moving average on a chart nothing else.
Try SMA 70.
Criteria : wait for extremes on the 4hr charts according to MACD either in OS or OB then use 5min chart to execute ....... once price action moves past that SMA, exit when price action reverses above the one min SMA
Always use a stop and position size taken relates to your account balance.
Try it ........ back test it ....... Can post a chart if enough ppl int.

I got several free videos out there, but since im new here, I dont want to tread on people's toes, but im sure if you ask around and say "do you know where Loz's prelaunch videos are for daily trading system" and they could direct you to the link :)

all the best

Loz

I got several free videos out there, but since im new here, I dont want to tread on people's toes, but im sure if you ask around and say "do you know where Loz's prelaunch videos are for daily trading system" and they could direct you to the link :)

all the best

Loz

Are we back on topic here Loz or is this to do with another type of video. If it is pls pm me because if you post the link you might get banned.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:(y)(y)(y):|:|:|:|;);):whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling

Almost mentors and sound-great trader are vile ****.
Put your hard-earned money in the market, learn price action, go through pain, sweat, happiness with it, then the time will come when you make it.
If you still insist on finding one, don't pay him thousands and make sure that he mentors through the live market.

There are many mentors on the net. It's best you get a free trial to see their learning style before paying. It's like any industry you want to learn you need a mentor we were taught by our parents, teachers and bosses.

There are many mentors on the net. It's best you get a free trial to see their learning style before paying. It's like any industry you want to learn you need a mentor we were taught by our parents, teachers and bosses.

I have no problem with people using qualified, successful mentors with a proven history and background in their field of speciality. But you are promoting a scammer with a very suspicious history.

Thats why I answered one of your posts in another thread ( http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/127520-daily-trading-system-las-vegas-6.html )with the following details :

I was having a slow day today so I decided to check out Loz Lawn and his trading business DailyTradingSystem. He has a colorful history , as they say

Loz Lawn is actually Laurence Lawn and he is the President of Lawnwell Inc along with his friend, Michael Cardwell

DailyTradingSystem is owned by Lawnwell Inc. which has had its registration revoked by the Nevada authorities and its last annual report is here http://www.nvannualreport.com/entities-DPC-LAWNWELL-INC.aspx

Laurence Loz Lawn 's colorful history can be seen here where he allegedly ran a Ponzi scheme. http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28016&page=40

His partner in DailyTradingSystem, Michael Cardwell , also has a colorful history http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9993&page=33