Mentor educating the unteachable

It is my brother's yacht , my backer whose money I trade.He owns it all .I ain't got a clue.

Oildaytrader. You have lost all your credibility with this post. I am disappointed in you. You are another forum time-waster.
2700+ posts since 2007. And now we find out that you are a bulls^itter. What a shame.

Last edited:
Oildaytrader. You have lost all your credibility with this post. I am disappointed in you. You are another forum time-waster.
2700+ posts since 2007. And now we find out that you are a bulls^itter. What a shame.

NOW you find out he's a bullsh1tter??
Most of us knew 2700 posts ago :LOL:

Peter

My word. This implies that some people who are new to t2w read ODDT's posts and actually believe they are of merit?

Frankly, this is why he should be abolished from t2w. Forget the dubious LULZ, he takes the forum down a credibility notch.

I think that admin should just put a "T2W Clown as voted by other active members" sticker on his posts.

Through coaching and teaching, he is trying to build your confidence level for trading. And also wants to share some of tricks from which he has been benefited earlier.