Help finding a stock trading mentor

Hello,

My name is Bryan and I'm looking for a stock trading mentor to mentor me. I'm specifically interested in short term/day trading stocks. I'm in the Denver Colorado area. If you know someone or are the person that would be willing to mentor me in this can you please provide me with contact information so I can get in touch with them. I've already started accumulating information on this subject so you wont be starting from zero per-say; I just feel like a mentor can make the difference in a big way when navigating the trading waters in the beginning. Thanks everyone for your help and time in this!

Isn't it annoying when someone posts a question - people then take their time in answering and trying to help, and then the OP never even bothers to answer/respond or even say 'thank you'.

BPTrader15 is still sitting there with his 1 post. I am thinking in the future, I won't bother responding to people who have basically no track record of being on the forum.

BPTrader15 (n)

Isn't it annoying when someone posts a question - people then take their time in answering and trying to help, and then the OP never even bothers to answer/respond or even say 'thank you'.

BPTrader15 is still sitting there with his 1 post. I am thinking in the future, I won't bother responding to people who have basically no track record of being on the forum.

BPTrader15 (n)

I think he may be down't pit O-G

It stimulates the occasional interesting conversation I guess mate, but yea I know what you mean, these 1 post only guys ??

Oooooor........are they a plant by t2w to get the ball rolling ?

...Damn sucked in again :LOL:

Thanks!

Thanks for your suggestions options-george. I'll be digging into the chatwithtraders to see what I can learn. I appreciate your time in replying. There were a lot of interesting replies to this post. The point I was trying to make was "you don't know what you don't know". Sometimes getting knowledge from someone who has been through it already is a wise thing to do. That's all.

options-george I also read your post about the OP never responding. I checked back several days, but after 4 days of no one replying I felt like no one cared about my post so I moved on. I meant no disrespect to you, my apologies.

Thanks for your suggestions options-george. I'll be digging into the chatwithtraders to see what I can learn. I appreciate your time in replying. There were a lot of interesting replies to this post. The point I was trying to make was "you don't know what you don't know". Sometimes getting knowledge from someone who has been through it already is a wise thing to do. That's all.

options-george I also read your post about the OP never responding. I checked back several days, but after 4 days of no one replying I felt like no one cared about my post so I moved on. I meant no disrespect to you, my apologies.

Thanks for this reply - very cool! Wish you all the best on your journey! :)