RE: Competition

Please.....I think I will adopt a new strategy and try to end op positive this time!!!
Mark
smile.gif

Okay - I'm going to pick BT.A

This competition is just long positions only? Let me know if anyone wants to do other stuctures.

DC.

Okay; I'll run the competition, starts Thursday (opening bell) so entries before then please! Will end 30 Nov (next Thurs.) I'll create a pretty-looking table, upload it to the web-site and link it back here for all to see.

DC.

What's wrong with what you did last time margin & shorting etc? I got the hang of that. In fact, I went for the lot and nearly lost my shirt and close to last. Fun though, going bankrupt!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Cobbe:

Okay - I'm going to pick BT.A

This competition is just long positions only? Let me know if anyone wants to do other stuctures.

DC.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Conservsative with a small c. I reckon Scottish and Southern Energy will pick up a good bit.

Yes - there is nothing like a big swinging Yahoo! ... running from a 134% loss to an 80% gain ... cheque's in the Deutsche Post ...

Well done David, with your software makes it so much easier. I will of course step in if you are busy.

Cookie

well i rather fancy RGE but think that cookie might want first refusal on that one so if it goes i'll take AUY

------------------

Hi All. PIC pace Micro for me please, thanks to DC, Cookie and Pigsy.

------------------

Col

[This message has been edited by waldorf (edited 22-11-2000).]

[This message has been edited by waldorf (edited 22-11-2000).]

The question is, if after the election is finally over by beginning of next week, will there be a major recovery ? In which case a savaged tech stock of which there at least 80 to choose from, will be the winner.

Or do we go for a well researched, upward trending, boring sector, almost guaranteed plus percentage, old economy stock.

I know I will regret it if I don't go for RAGE - thanks Sefty.

But no - Oh so boring - KLEENEZE (KLZ)

Good luck all

Cookie

Cool; I'll put this in a chart and link it back to this board; updating all positions at close.

Have you noticed how many sweepstakes are being run by other financial web-sites?

Trend setters R us!