RE: Competition

David Cobbe

34 1
Okay - I'm going to pick BT.A

This competition is just long positions only? Let me know if anyone wants to do other stuctures.

DC.

titus-uk

291 5
Good...I can understand this one!
Fibernet for me please......can't resist!

David Cobbe

34 1
Okay; I'll run the competition, starts Thursday (opening bell) so entries before then please! Will end 30 Nov (next Thurs.) I'll create a pretty-looking table, upload it to the web-site and link it back here for all to see.

DC.

What's wrong with what you did last time margin & shorting etc? I got the hang of that. In fact, I went for the lot and nearly lost my shirt and close to last. Fun though, going bankrupt!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Cobbe:

Okay - I'm going to pick BT.A

This competition is just long positions only? Let me know if anyone wants to do other stuctures.

DC.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaln1

28 0
Conservsative with a small c. I reckon Scottish and Southern Energy will pick up a good bit.

David Cobbe

34 1
Yes - there is nothing like a big swinging Yahoo! ... running from a 134% loss to an 80% gain ... cheque's in the Deutsche Post ...

Double Six

30 2
Just for fun I'll say OFU.... and to make you laugh even more, I'm in it!!

cookie

248 1
Well done David, with your software makes it so much easier. I will of course step in if you are busy.

Cookie

sefty

114 3
well i rather fancy RGE but think that cookie might want first refusal on that one so if it goes i'll take AUY

------------------