RE: Competition

Please.....I think I will adopt a new strategy and try to end op positive this time!!!
Mark
smile.gif

David Cobbe

Okay - I'm going to pick BT.A

This competition is just long positions only? Let me know if anyone wants to do other stuctures.

DC.

David Cobbe

Okay; I'll run the competition, starts Thursday (opening bell) so entries before then please! Will end 30 Nov (next Thurs.) I'll create a pretty-looking table, upload it to the web-site and link it back here for all to see.

DC.

What's wrong with what you did last time margin & shorting etc? I got the hang of that. In fact, I went for the lot and nearly lost my shirt and close to last. Fun though, going bankrupt!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Cobbe:

Okay - I'm going to pick BT.A

This competition is just long positions only? Let me know if anyone wants to do other stuctures.

DC.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaln1

Conservsative with a small c. I reckon Scottish and Southern Energy will pick up a good bit.

David Cobbe

Yes - there is nothing like a big swinging Yahoo! ... running from a 134% loss to an 80% gain ... cheque's in the Deutsche Post ...

cookie

Well done David, with your software makes it so much easier. I will of course step in if you are busy.

Cookie

sefty

well i rather fancy RGE but think that cookie might want first refusal on that one so if it goes i'll take AUY

------------------

Hi All. PIC pace Micro for me please, thanks to DC, Cookie and Pigsy.

------------------

Col

[This message has been edited by waldorf (edited 22-11-2000).]

[This message has been edited by waldorf (edited 22-11-2000).]

cookie

The question is, if after the election is finally over by beginning of next week, will there be a major recovery ? In which case a savaged tech stock of which there at least 80 to choose from, will be the winner.

Or do we go for a well researched, upward trending, boring sector, almost guaranteed plus percentage, old economy stock.

I know I will regret it if I don't go for RAGE - thanks Sefty.

But no - Oh so boring - KLEENEZE (KLZ)

Good luck all

Cookie

David Cobbe

Cool; I'll put this in a chart and link it back to this board; updating all positions at close.

Have you noticed how many sweepstakes are being run by other financial web-sites?

Trend setters R us!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks