rare training opportunity

Timothy3353

just done a very very good course for beggingers/intermediate traders.
Been in the industry for 5 years and seen what most courses have to offer.
only found out about this one through the prop house i was with before, they keep themselves under the radar because they dont need to make money from training... they are ALL (including the trainers) professional traders who trade for themselves on a daily basis. You are not taught by some guy who cannot make money anymore.
the course teaches market profile and all other skills needed ie psychology..
contact oak capital management.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahahaha

So under the radar that its being shouted about on here! Good one!

You take this training course and then charge on to T2win and your first post is to say how great the training is.Hmmm.Why not show us how good it is.Do some calls on this thread. Good luck and welcome to the site

out of all honestly it makes no difference if this course is plugged or not, i just simply think its a very good course. much better value for money than others and you are taught by professional traders (not some looser who cant make money but knows what a future is)
honestly Aspire say what you want, however for the rest of you it is really worth checking out.....

only found out about this one through the prop house i was with before, they keep themselves under the radar because they dont need to make money from training... they are ALL (including the trainers) professional traders who trade for themselves on a daily basis. You are not taught by some guy who cannot make money anymore.

You've been in the industry 5 years and you've just done a course for beginner/intermediate traders?

By the way what is so rare about this, I just looked it up on the internet and anyone can apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
just done a very very good course for beggingers....not some looser who cant make money...

Guess they don't cover spelling in their course?

I don't get it - you say 'they dont need to make money from training' yet here they are charging a fee to run a course open to the public???

I'm sorry for going on the attack but you say you've been in the industry for 5 years, yet only joined up to T2W today to start plugging this course. Hence the reception.

Last edited:
why are people so negative!!! i dont get why people are so quick to try and slate this post if you dont like/agree with it just move on.
the reason i took the course was because i have been quite sucessful running long term positions, however my short term is very up and down. this course looks at market profile and stydlemier.
If you want to learn about it have a look, it makes a lot of sense and really helps your trading.. its excellent as it teaches how to read the market rather than guess it..

why people are really negative!!! i dont get why people are so quick to try and slate this post if you dont like/agree with it just move on.
Because just about every day some scammer comes along pretending to have done some course which they highly recommend, and they are subsequently found to actually work for or own the said organisation. Usually their first post is asking about or recommending a company. You've been trading for 5 years you say yet only joined T2W today and immediately started plugging this course. You fit the profile perfectly, hence the suspicion. There is also of course the obvious discrepancy in the claim that they don't need to be charging for a course becasue they are so good yet they are actually charging for a course....

ok i give up. i hope this thread is read by someone serious and is useful for them. and while you do your research into a training company make sure you give this a good look, its well worth it.

The point is you are yet a new poster,just joined the site,no vendor badge,so obvious.If you think its so good show us. Do they do live trading in the course? all we are doing is trying to protect the innocent from being fleeced.If its genuine and good,show us why

of course... the course looks closely at Steidmayer and market profile. the training is done (as said before) by professional traders who run their own books, NOT by some guy who cannot make money.
honestly as i said im not here to plug, i just thought these sites were here to help and share experiences.
this course is definately not a fleece, in fact the only reason i am on here is because i was so impressed and wanted to tell others.
please choose for yourselves i just simply, as friendly advice, advise checking them out thanks...

It's just entertaining reading the comments, love the spelling class one.

I do appreciate this thread because regardless of bottomline, there is free knowledge being passed.

Although entertaining there was some good info. Has anyone ever traded using Steidlemayer's market profile view on the markets? If not this may be something to look at in more depth.

Ha! There are plenty of free resources out there. Informed trades is one - David Waring is a star; Technical Analysis - Market Trading School is another as is BabyPips. All are free with no real agenda or affiliation to brokers - I hope...?

out of all honestly it makes no difference if this course is plugged or not, i just simply think its a very good course. much better value for money than others and you are taught by professional traders (not some looser who cant make money but knows what a future is)
honestly Aspire say what you want, however for the rest of you it is really worth checking out.....

how many beginners trading courses have you taken ?

N

Ha! There are plenty of free resources out there. Informed trades is one - David Waring is a star; Technical Analysis - Market Trading School is another as is BabyPips. All are free with no real agenda or affiliation to brokers - I hope...?

c'mon ...........no one sets up expensive training and Education as a charity organisation ;)

however I send everyone to Babypips......no idea if they try to upsell aggressively ........but so what if the basics are there...........we are all adults here (well mostly) :cool:

if you cant swat a few junk approaches off then you have no chance trading for real money

N

No real agenda :LOL:

No affiliation to brokers FFS :LOL:

You are having a laugh. :LOL:

What more do they really have to do to make it any more obvious ?