ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

I'm not on trial here buddy. However, with all the misinformation told to me by the Senen and the Dillard teams. I sat tight to see where the wind blows. Interesting, my ass is cover since I have in my possession, extortion emails... But with the attitude of this thread, go **** yourself..

newslflash but plenty of us have threat texts and emails from these jokers. When are people going to wake up that the authorities don't get on board until they're bombarded with submissions? Way too many just stand back and let the small minority do all the work. Luckily for you guys, the so-named "extremists" were clever and hard-working and got themselves up to speed with the help of researchers here and elsewhere and flooded the authorities with facts and figures. Keeping your powder dry is for pixies.

Last edited:
doesn't look that marbig is involved, just helping out and posting info from other places to the thread like many of us. that's my take anyway.

Maybe he's quoting someone else but he does state '21) I have since withdrawn all my funds and asked for a refund on my AUD 1997 subscription. The refund has been denied.'

What, like EVERY managed fund pboyles????

HRH I'm reading you loud and clear re seeking information and advice. I originally signed up to dullards free list (never became a member) while searching online for info on how to invest in physical gold and silver. Who do you trust? Who CAN you trust?

Well not the big names like Macquarie Private that's for sure. Had I not fought them tooth and nail one of their senior advisors would have put me in a $250,000 margin call on naked options - a position well beyond the risk profile that my 40 odd page investor profile document made crystal (and legally) clear.

Yes it was a mistake to invest in a ProphetMax Managed FX fund. Yes it was a mistake to follow the advice of the ANZ manager who told me how to allocate my super fund prior to 2008. Yes it was a mistake to trust the Macquarie Private senior advisor who charged us a packet to set up a SMSF then almost lost the lot for us.

Scammers and bad advisors operate at ALL levels and they don't wear nametags identifying themselves. Look at Madoff's background ffs - hell of a resume! So what exactly are you trying to prove pboyles and the others who keep telling us we should have known better? Enough already. Unless of course you're prepared to point us in the direction of your trusted advisors...

Thanks for the backup Bugz. The Dullard/Pousa whizbang was bad enough --- I don't need any more of this from pboyles!!!!!

newslflash but plenty of us have threat texts and emails from these jokers. When are people going to wake up that the authorities don't get on board until they're bombarded with submissions? Way too many just stand back and let the small minority do all the work. Luckily for you guys, the so-named "extremists" were clever and hard-working and got themselves up to speed with the help of researchers here and elsewhere and flooded the authorities with facts and figures. Keeping your powder dry is for pixies.

Well since I paying for my own lawyer, the other people who got scam can just go with the flow and while settling 5 cents on a dollar in a class action suit. Why should I care....

But only $3 million what about the other millions, he said on one gathering that 60-70 million had been lost in total on those fateful trading days. So in whose bank account is all that money?

But only $3 million what about the other millions, he said on one gathering that 60-70 million had been lost in total on those fateful trading days. So in whose bank account is all that money?

The best of the best broker (IB Capital) with an alleged dubious past and virtually no track record what so ever.

Apparently there are some membership fee refunds being announced. I guess we'll find out whether Senen is lying about this too seeing as he's lied about everything else he's promised. Even so, no doubt this is just to soften up the authorities when his sentencing comes up. This SOB isn't fooling me anymore. It's safer to assume that anything that comes out of his mouth is going to be BS!

Apparently there are some membership fee refunds being announced.

If getting your membership fees back means signing off some legal paperwork absolving Senen of any responsibility, you should seek a lawyers advice before signing anything.

DON'T rely on Dillards lawyers either. Get your own.

Consults are fairly reasonable with lawyers and you can shop for prices. Lawyers will usually beat another person's price if you ask.

If getting your membership fees back means signing off some legal paperwork absolving Senen of any responsibility, you should seek a lawyers advice before signing anything.

DON'T rely on Dillards lawyers either. Get your own.

Consults are fairly reasonable with lawyers and you can shop for prices. Lawyers will usually beat another person's price if you ask.

I agree. Mustn't absolve him of any responsibility at all. He's very big on taking personal responsibility (at least he gives lots of lip service to this principle although i'm yet to hear him take ANY responsibility at all for this whole fiasco). Although HE did his most deepest due diligence (and didn't give his members the possibility to do so) and HE sold the product, he's very quick to say all his members need to take responsibility for what happened. Anyhow, i'm just happy the M***** F***** is coming crashing down and with a bit of luck we'll get something back... :clover:

No offence Marbig but in your signature it states "I am a professional trader that has been trading for over 12 years. It is my sole source of income. And I live very well."

Why on earth would a professional trader who 'does very well' need to be chasing get rich quick schemes like this? Surely you should know better than to put money into an unregulated forex scheme, can you name one of these schemes in the past 12 years that wasn't a scam? Something just doesn't add up here.

Hello pboyles

I was never caught up in this scam. I simply was getting confused from the thread which was about 280 pages long when I saw this link senen pousa scam

It was an excellent summary of what had happened. So I copied part of it which had a timeline of what had happened and when they had happened. If you go here, you will see the section that I copied ( http://www.senenpousascam.com/Blog/Entries/2012/7/1_prophetmax_timeline.html )

I thought that some other readers here might be as confused as I was and didn't want to read the whole 280 page thread here to try to work it all out. So I copied part of the above website (that is, senen pousa scam )

PS I think that you do an excellent job here chasing down and exposing the scammers here, especially those from the UK.

Only government regulators can uncover that missing link. We have to know who owns IB Capital/Global Forex Management. ING needs to disclose the beneficiary name(s) of the IB Capital account(s), The Netherlands connection.

Only government regulators can uncover that missing link. We have to know who owns IB Capital/Global Forex Management. ING needs to disclose the beneficiary name(s) of the IB Capital account(s), The Netherlands connection.

Those of us who lodged complaints with ASIC were recently sent a letter discussing their actions and informing us of the pending court dates with senen. It states:
"ASIC and authorities in the USA have been working to determine what has happened to all funds transferred to ING Bank in The Netherlands."
We'll know soon enough :clap:

Apparently there are some membership fee refunds being announced. I guess we'll find out whether Senen is lying about this too seeing as he's lied about everything else he's promised. Even so, no doubt this is just to soften up the authorities when his sentencing comes up. This SOB isn't fooling me anymore. It's safer to assume that anything that comes out of his mouth is going to be BS!
It is my understanding that he is being forced to issue refunds to those members who reside in Australia because ASIC will not allow him to provide service to anyone in Australia