ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

What credible evidence do you have that proves this is a scam?

LOOK OUT BOYS AND GIRLS, HERE IT COMES AGAIN....

EVG EMAIL promoting the "The Palm Beach Letter" THE "UNDERGROUND" ECONOMY

1,200+ Members Agree This
Is The Best Investment Advice
They've Ever Gotten In Their Lives...
Hey K, a few EVG readers wrote in and asked if I was joking yesterday.
They wanted to know if I was really going to pull out my checkbook and send $99 to anyone who gave "The Palm Beach Letter" an honest try and didn't like it.
Read my lips: I'm not kidding.
I'm dead serious about this.
“The Palm Beach Letter” is officially a "Must-Own" newsletter for every member of EVG... and I'm willing to bet money you'll like it. (And make at least 10X your investment on it).
And frankly, for $99 per year (that's per year, not per month)... it's a steal.
But don't take my word for it, go here to read the 1,200+ testimonials from current "Palm Beach Letter" readers.
That's a LOT of testimonials... considering this newsletter is just over one year old.
So once again, here's my "double-your-money-back guarantee"...
Join The Palm Beach Letter between now and midnight on this Friday, (CST)...
They offer a 365-Day money back guarantee, so read each issue with me for the next twelve months, risk free.
If at anytime during that one year window, you decide that it’s not for you and want a refund, Palm Beach will return your $99.00, and I’ll mail you a check out of my pocket for an additional $99.00.
In other words, if it isn’t worth 10 times what you paid, I’ll double your money back.
This isn’t a gimmick, or an empty promise. It’s right here in writing and you can hold me to it.
Obviously I’m opening myself up to fraud or being taken advantage of in a pretty big way by doing this, but I’m willing to take the risk because I feel that strongly about the information.
If you want to learn how the truly wealth invest their money, you’ve gotta start reading Palm Beach. Period.
So stop what you’re doing and join now.
(This offer only applies to one subscription per person, per household or per credit card. If Palm Beach is offering a discount, I will match what you paid, not the full $99 price. A check will be mailed once your initial order and refund have been verified by the staff of Palm Beach).
The bottom line: This is the best $99 I’ve ever spent, and I'm willing to put my own money on it.

LINK... http://links.mkt3649.com/ctt?kn=9&ms=NDU4MzEyOAS2&r=NTUzOTcxOTkyS0&b=0&j=NDk3OTI3NzUS1&mt=1&rt=0

**** BUT NOW CHECK THIS OUT **** this scam has already been done about land in Nigeria.
almost word for word.... they didnt even change the graphs. I DONT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING

Underground Real Estate Secrets

im sure the authorities would love this ammunition.

B0LL0X

SheWolf had this nailed from day one. See posts #1-8 - Feb to March.

It looks like their bank account (with St George bank in Queensland) has been frozen pending an investigation into fraud.
. . .

SheWolf's claim in post #1-8 was followed-up by me in post #29 with, 'Until a credible independent source can confirm this claim, your comment is inappropriate and should be deleted.' SheWolf nor anyone else provided details of that particular investigation back in February. '

I know it has been over 2000 post ago (!), but I came to this discussion because I was seriously considering wiring more money to my account. Months 1 and 2 of the zero-point ponzi was looking great on the returns. Members with greater wisdom than I participating in this discussion helped my stop that transfer altogether.

Seriously Mike Dillard, why would I help you? You, who claimed to have done due diligence on ProphetMax ... Who claimed to have been impressed by IIC's Queensland set up, even though they were clearly serviced meeting rooms... Who said he'd trust Senen with his life ...!

The very same Mike Dillard who sold 3,000 people into the Pousa sh1t storm on your silver-tongued word; your own guarantee of having verified the ProphetMax claims and further, preventing any of us from raising any flags. All for a quick few mill to add to your grubby little multi level marketing business.

I won't be helping you. I won't be waiving my right to sue you. I WILL be providing all information to the government authorities who are closing in all around you.

You've got one helluva nerve Mike Dillard.

Is no one in contact with the FBI Economic Crimes Unit?

Yes, Robert Hirsch and Mike Dillard of Elevation group silenced anyone with a legitimate question about Senen... Facebook has records of this.

And they obviously did the minimum amount of due diligence. They simply wanted to make a buck and now it has backfired and no-one should be cooperating, members should find their own class action lawyer to go after EVG as well.

This points to other "opportunities" promoted by EVG. How well are they vetted?

Members of EVG have a great case for at least getting all their money back from their EVG membership dues. This is because Mike Dillard and Robert Hirsch misrepresented themselves as people who know what they are doing... And they clearly do not.

Look at EVG comments. soooo many of these people are brainwashed! =(

SheWolf's claim in post #1-8 was followed-up by me in post #29 with, 'Until a credible independent source can confirm this claim, your comment is inappropriate and should be deleted.' SheWolf nor anyone else provided details of that particular investigation back in February. '

I know it has been over 2000 post ago (!), but I came to this discussion because I was seriously considering wiring more money to my account. Months 1 and 2 of the zero-point ponzi was looking great on the returns. Members with greater wisdom than I participating in this discussion helped my stop that transfer altogether.

Are you for real?

How about the second part...

Did you seek credible independent source to confirm this claim

" Investment Intelligence Corporation holds the world's highest ranking for investment recommendations performance over the last 5 years. When compared with 15,137 MorningStar Funds and 195 investment newsletter recommendation services monitored by MarketWatch, Investment Intelligence Corporation's Passive ProphetMax service ranks #1."

/* How about your post #27
"I've been a member of ProphetMax for two months now.

Please allow me to publicly announce that I am 100% SATISFIED with Senen and his company.

I intent to add more captial to my account very soon.

If anyone has productive comments\questions, I will address them."
*/

You are dead fishy to me and hence the stinky BS.

I'll be honest I don't like you, your mentality or approach to finance. You are clearly very stupid!

I wonder how many people handed over money based on your recommendation. Perhaps you'll be joining Mike and Senen as defendants in due course.

. . .
I'll be honest I don't like you, your mentality or approach to finance. You are clearly very stupid!

If you are going to reduce this discussion to vulgar name calling, please allow me to correct you. The difference between stupid and ignorant is the former can't learn whereas the latter is un-learned.

My participation within this discussion has caused me to swerved away from making a larger investment in ProphetMax. I've attempted to give credit to those individuals who have educated me. In polite circles the standard response is to be gracious.

If you are going to reduce this discussion to vulgar name calling, please allow me to correct you. The difference between stupid and ignorant is the former can't learn whereas the latter is un-learned.

My participation within this discussion has caused me to swerved away from making a larger investment in ProphetMax. I've attempted to give credit to those individuals who have educated me. In polite circles the standard response is to be gracious.

Cut the BS and answer the question.

Did you seek credible independent source to confirm this claim

" Investment Intelligence Corporation holds the world's highest ranking for investment recommendations performance over the last 5 years. When compared with 15,137 MorningStar Funds and 195 investment newsletter recommendation services monitored by MarketWatch, Investment Intelligence Corporation's Passive ProphetMax service ranks #1."

We went through this fight before. ProphetMax Member started out a PophetMax supporter, but with doubts. The people on this thread early on, like myself, addressed our concerns. It degenerated into name calling. After that mostly stopped, the info was focused on...what little there was. It was almost impossible to piece the evidence together with people scared to reveal the forex broker because of the NDA.

Look, it was obvious to those outside the investment that ProphetMax claims of world record rankings and returns was bogus. Those invested in it saw smoke and mirrors and not surprisingly thought they found someone spinning straw into gold and were mesmerized. We've all made our mistakes. Let's ask ProphetMax Member about his information and not focus on any failings lest we repeat posts 29-300.

No, I did not. So what is your point?

Pretty obvious isn't it? Why do you ask She Wolf to waste her time asking for credible evidence when you don't request it when someone else comes out with some incredible BS like I can produce 100% returns?

Any fund that produces 15% returns is plastered all over the financial times globally and some ****** can produce 100% returns year after year and no ones ever heard of them.

But in your wisdom you decide not to question this assertion with credible evidence but yeah I'm Mr 100% SATISFIED and publicy announce you'll be putting more money in.

Do you see the point now?

STILL??? That's crazy.... What's it going to take for them to snap out of it? :-0

It will take some to lose it all before they question Dillard and his recommendations. If they thought escaping the Senen debacle was the last time Dillard would recommend something bad, they'll be proven wrong over time.

Dillard needs to be shut down regarding financial advice and get back to shilling his Multilevel Marketing advice and slimming tablets.

We went through this fight before. ProphetMax Member started out a PophetMax supporter, but with doubts. The people on this thread early on, like myself, addressed our concerns. It degenerated into name calling. After that mostly stopped, the info was focused on...what little there was. It was almost impossible to piece the evidence together everything with people scared to reveal the forex broker because of the NDA.

Look, it was obvious to those outside the investment that ProphetMax claims of world record rankings and returns was bogus. Those invested in it saw smoke and mirrors and not surprisingly thought they found someone spinning straw into gold and were mesmerized. We've all made our mistakes. Let's ask ProphetMax Member about his information and not focus on any failings lest we repeat posts 29-300.

Nice of you to try and find positives and make the peace PP but this PM Member is not what he seems or claims.

He is running with the fox and chasing with the hounds.

I've made my point and I'll step out now so as not to detract the thread.

Excellent work guys keep up the pressure and nail these social parasites.

Pretty obvious isn't it? Why do you ask She Wolf to waste her time asking for credible evidence when you don't request it when someone else comes out with some incredible BS like I can produce 100% returns?

Any fund that produces 15% returns is plastered all over the financial times globally and some ****** can produce 100% returns year after year and no ones ever heard of them.

But in your wisdom you decide not to question this assertion with credible evidence but yeah I'm Mr 100% SATISFIED and publicy announce you'll be putting more money in.

Do you see the point now?

Atilla, I've had some PM's with him and I'd guess he was legit and not just a troll. But, this thread has had it share of laughs, so who knows.

Atilla, please add your thoughts and don't go. It's great to have some experienced heads in this game to discuss this.

Why do you ask She Wolf to waste her time asking for credible evidence when you don't request it when someone else comes out with some incredible BS like I can produce 100% returns?
I wasn't asking SheWolf per say, but to all that were lurking within this discussion. With respects to your second point, because Senen's multi-hour video presentation and audio webinars put me along with his audience into a mass hypnotic state.

I thought the statement was marketing hyperbole. It made me suspicious Back in April, I was satisfied with the 4-5% return for the first two months and wanted to enter a discussion here to help me make a more inform decision regarding adding more capital to my account. I was grateful that I did take the advise from other members with more wisdom than I.

I'm posting this because there seems to be a collective revisionary history regarding when the zero-point ponzi was first exposed.

From Post #33 on April 21st . . .

. . . For those investigating Mr. Pousa and his investment group, I'll share with you questions I have, and the answers I've came up with.

1. Has there ever been a formal complaint filed with the Australian Securities Commission? No.

2. Is there any independently verified police investigation involving his company? No.

3. Is there any internet complaints from former ProphetMax customers? No.

If anyone has credible evidence to present, I have direct access to Mr. Pousa and will ask him publicly to respond and report back to you.

Prior to the May 22nd trade, I was activity participating in this discussion in attempting to find answers to these questions. Holding my position with ProphetMax, ready to pull the fund.

I wasn't asking SheWolf per say, but to all that were lurking within this discussion. With respects to your second point, because Senen's multi-hour video presentation and audio webinars put me along with his audience into a mass hypnotic state.

Hey, I'll be the first to admit that Senen gave people hope in the first webinar at a time when things are tough, so I fell under the spell (I'm no forex guru) until I rewatched the stream that I recorded. My wife who wasn't watching but passed by during the stream nailed him right away by his body language.

On a related note, I just finished this book. I'd highly recommend it to all lurking this discussion . . . .

Octopus: Sam Israel, the Secret Market, and Wall Street's Wildest Con

41fRpWGLvgL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Octopus is a real-life thriller that tells the inside story of an audacious hedge fund fraud and the wild search, by a colorful cast of rogues and schemers, for a “secret market” beneath the financial market we all know.

Sam Israel was a man who seemed to have it all – until the hedge fund he ran, Bayou, imploded and he became the target of a nationwide manhunt. Born into one of America’s most illustrious trading families, Israel was determined to strike out on his own. So after apprenticing with one of the greatest hedge fund traders of the 1980’s, Sam founded his own fund and promised his investors guaranteed profits. With the proprietary computer program he’d created, he claimed to be able to predict the future.

But his future was already beginning to unravel.

If I only read it 4 months ago!!!

Atilla, I've had some PM's with him and I'd guess he was legit and not just a troll. But, this thread has had it share of laughs, so who knows.

Atilla, please add your thoughts and don't go. It's great to have some experienced heads in this game to discuss this.

Guess again would be my advice...

Not leaving just tired of bull.

Will follow story and developments for sure. (y)

LOOK OUT BOYS AND GIRLS, HERE IT COMES AGAIN....

EVG EMAIL promoting the "The Palm Beach Letter" THE "UNDERGROUND" ECONOMY

1,200+ Members Agree This
Is The Best Investment Advice
They've Ever Gotten In Their Lives...
Hey K, a few EVG readers wrote in and asked if I was joking yesterday.
They wanted to know if I was really going to pull out my checkbook and send $99 to anyone who gave "The Palm Beach Letter" an honest try and didn't like it.
Read my lips: I'm not kidding.
I'm dead serious about this.
“The Palm Beach Letter” is officially a "Must-Own" newsletter for every member of EVG... and I'm willing to bet money you'll like it. (And make at least 10X your investment on it).
And frankly, for $99 per year (that's per year, not per month)... it's a steal.
But don't take my word for it, go here to read the 1,200+ testimonials from current "Palm Beach Letter" readers.
That's a LOT of testimonials... considering this newsletter is just over one year old.
So once again, here's my "double-your-money-back guarantee"...
Join The Palm Beach Letter between now and midnight on this Friday, (CST)...
They offer a 365-Day money back guarantee, so read each issue with me for the next twelve months, risk free.
If at anytime during that one year window, you decide that it’s not for you and want a refund, Palm Beach will return your $99.00, and I’ll mail you a check out of my pocket for an additional $99.00.
In other words, if it isn’t worth 10 times what you paid, I’ll double your money back.
This isn’t a gimmick, or an empty promise. It’s right here in writing and you can hold me to it.
Obviously I’m opening myself up to fraud or being taken advantage of in a pretty big way by doing this, but I’m willing to take the risk because I feel that strongly about the information.
If you want to learn how the truly wealth invest their money, you’ve gotta start reading Palm Beach. Period.
So stop what you’re doing and join now.
(This offer only applies to one subscription per person, per household or per credit card. If Palm Beach is offering a discount, I will match what you paid, not the full $99 price. A check will be mailed once your initial order and refund have been verified by the staff of Palm Beach).
The bottom line: This is the best $99 I’ve ever spent, and I'm willing to put my own money on it.

LINK... http://links.mkt3649.com/ctt?kn=9&ms=NDU4MzEyOAS2&r=NTUzOTcxOTkyS0&b=0&j=NDk3OTI3NzUS1&mt=1&rt=0

**** BUT NOW CHECK THIS OUT **** this scam has already been done about land in Nigeria.
almost word for word.... they didnt even change the graphs. I DONT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING

Underground Real Estate Secrets

im sure the authorities would love this ammunition.

Love how they lifted the same graph! Sheesh, these guys are ballsy with the internet able to vette this stuff. Dillard is a hoax and should be barred from introducing financial services. The only thing getting elevated in The Elevation Group is your wallet from your pocket.