ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Where can I find the information on IB Capital turning to Dutch Capital ?

eh? who has said that? no that is not what has happened.

ib capital fx is still ib capital fx. ib capital fx being the uk entity. dutch capital ltd are what as known as a member? i guess this is llp speak for director? they along with worldwide venture capital ltd are the members of the llp (directors?) with the main man in charge emadi echadi resigning.

the timeline of this and other stuff including name change of company is as follows. can't post link as it goes out of date.

13/05/2010 INCORPORATION DOCUMENT CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION

26/11/2011 LLP MEMBER'S CHANGE OF PARTICULARS / MR JOAQUIM MAGRO DE ALMEIDA

29/11/2011 COMPANY NAME CHANGED GATEWAY FINANCIAL ADVISERS LLP

06/02/2012 ACCOUNTS OF DORMANT COMPANY MADE UP TO 31/05/11

07/05/2012 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, LLP MEMBER ALLIED INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT GROUP LTD

07/05/2012 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, LLP MEMBER EMADE ECHADI

07/05/2012 CORPORATE LLP MEMBER APPOINTED DUTCH CAPITAL LTD

07/05/2012 CORPORATE LLP MEMBER APPOINTED WORLDWIDE VENTURE CAPITAL LTD

now you can make of that timeline what you will.

ib capital fx (nz) llp is here, you can look up plenty of stuff linked there.
Document Filings Details

I almost funded one of these accounts. I must admit to paying the 2k but I regretted that right away. I just did not feel comfortable funding the managed fx tho and am glad now that I did not.

I know people can make money in fx....but most lose money. And many managed fx accounts are scams.

I funded a managed fx account today with a company in Amsterdam. Do I know how it will perform? No - I can only go based on the performance stats they have given me....just as many here did with PM. I am up 28 bucks today on a 10k account. I think that is fairly decent. And a trade currently open is showing a 20 buck profit.

My money is in a well known brokerage house and of course, I can contact them at my leisure. How it will turn out.......time will tell.

Good luck everyone.

I can tell you exactly how it will work out.

Exactly so. Marketers like Dillard can fill 11 pages to say nothing real. He' ll use this to reel people back in and be more committed than ever. He hasn't even done much damage control because he knows EVGers are doing it for him with fawning posts, comments like 'our fears created this reality'. He's waited a week to make any formal statement, he knows the power of time for things to blow over, for emotions to cool, for people to become resigned and want to move on. All predictably played. He'll make a "don't invest your energy in the negative experiences of the past, forward we go rah rah" sort of statement.
Looks like some of the EVG people are suffering from the marketing version of Stockholm Syndrome.

Wow you guys are good. Exactally as you thought

Dillard's post is up ...

well? are the elevation groupies happy about any explanations/remedies?

no matter, regardless of any of that nonsense, the trade statements are in and will be having a look at what they were up to prior the blowup. then comparing that to the blowup statement to see what they did to empty your accounts.

It is clear that Mike Dillard is a dangerous man.

I was really interested in only one thing: Clarity on whether Dillard or EVG received any compensation from Pousa. Since he did not mention that there can be no doubt that he did, otherwise he would state that unequivocally. If that is true, he can no longer state that he is not an investment manager, advisor, or introducing broker. "I'm only writing a diary!!" .... If that is true he is in a lot of hot water.

I am filing a complaint with the SEC ... I hope others will as well.

The interesting part is that Pousa may be a very clever con artist and outsmarted Dillard. One may think that it would be better for Pousa if he gets all the money and EVG is uncompensated. That would be wrong. I'd bet that Pousa insisted on healthy compensation for EVG knowing all along what would happen. If EVG were uncompensated, he would have an enemy .... he now has an ally with much to lose and guess what? ... nothing at all to say.

It is clear that Mike Dillard is a dangerous man.

I was really interested in only one thing: Clarity on whether Dillard or EVG received any compensation from Pousa. Since he did not mention that there can be no doubt that he did, otherwise he would state that unequivocally. If that is true, he can no longer state that he is not an investment manager, advisor, or introducing broker. "I'm only writing a diary!!" .... If that is true he is in a lot of hot water.

I am filing a complaint with the SEC ... I hope others will as well.

The interesting part is that Pousa may be a very clever con artist and outsmarted Dillard. One may think that it would be better for Pousa if he gets all the money and EVG is uncompensated. That would be wrong. I'd bet that Pousa insisted on healthy compensation for EVG knowing all along what would happen. If EVG were uncompensated, he would have an enemy .... he now has an ally with much to lose and guess what? ... nothing at all to say.

There is no question that Mike received a commission for each person that joined IIC. I believe he received a %age of the membership fee. He definitely told us in one of his videos. He said that he believed in full disclosure and therefore was advising us that he would be receiving a commission on each sign-up.

There is no question that Mike received a commission for each person that joined IIC. I believe he received a %age of the membership fee. He definitely told us in one of his videos. He said that he believed in full disclosure and therefore was advising us that he would be receiving a commission on each sign-up.
I'd take your video camera or iPhone and record that part of the video off your computer for evidence.

Is there any idea how many got bit by buying managedfx?

The QuantFX is probably next to fall.

Good. Now this megalomaniac that thinks his members are sheeple is going to find out what happens when you circumvent the SEC. I wonder if he knows what "treble damages" means.

Yes that was my understanding as well. He was paid a commission. Why else would he have brought in folks out side EVG? Interesting that he is calling on PM to refund but he is not giving up his commission. Clever how he is telling eveyone he is staying in to eliminate a run on the system. He sure is taking care of himself, what a master! And they will probably get away with it too...as usual. The rich get richer, and saps like me...not so much.

You can forget about legal persuit. That part Mike is right about. Too costly. That is the beauty of taking a little from a lot. It is not worth the hassle and expence. SEC perhaps.

Last edited:
Also one of the Facebook posts states "Mike replaced the Lesson 19 video with his letter..." Is this true? The video is no longer there???

Report this to ASIC, they are already looking into this and I'm sure they would be interested in any further information you have. If you're in the UK then report it to the FSA but don't expect much in return. Best chance is for US citizens to report this to the SEC, they are getting financial scammers jailed nowadays.

Report this to ASIC, they are already looking into this and I'm sure they would be interested in any further information you have. If you're in the UK then report it to the FSA but don't expect much in return. Best chance is for US citizens to report this to the SEC, they are getting financial scammers jailed nowadays.

Are we all launching an intranet campaign to expose these terds and make sure no one else gets scammed ? Can someone provide information on how to effectively do this and get the truth out about what happened. Surely hundreds of passionate and wripped off members of Dillard and Pousa can make an impact on their future business ventures.
Makes me wonder about Dillards other people involved with the lessons. Wonder if Mike Malonny is aware of whats going down ?
To me, anyone associated with Dillard is in on the Scam and cannot be trusted.