ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

SEC is the way to go I think. I just found a story about a ring of forex scammers

"Separately, the SEC has charged three men with fraud for blindly pitching the MexGroup program and raising “tens of millions” of dollars in the process. Charged in Utah federal court were Clifton K. Oram, Don C. Winkler and William R. Michael. Exactly what Dillard and crew were doing?

Here's a link to it:

BULLETIN: Company That Did Business With Steve Renner’s Cash Cards International Charged In Massive Forex Swindle; Case Against MXBK Group S.A. De CV Grew Out Of Cooperative Probe Among SEC, CFTC, FBI And IRS; SEC Charges Pitchmen With Blindly

Can't remember who posted the link to SCAMWORLD video by the Salty Droid. It's awesome, his written article link is even better . Check out his website: » The Salty Droid >> bleep
I just sent him some brief info about this debacle and a link to this thread, maybe he'll read it and be interested.
Exposure is the enemy to guy's like Dillard and Pousa (Willard and Pounce?) They have only buried, not sanitized, the net through their bombardment of 'positive reviews' about themselves, it's a standard technique. No one's going to look past 26 pages on google for the real b.s. Some highly ranked google truth would be most helpful, if something like that's within your venue, please go for it. The bugs scurry when the rock gets turned over

I don't think Mike adequately addressed his "due diligence" that he supposedly did before introducing
this program to his EVG members.....and also to people that were not even EVG members. He felt
that it was such a good opportunity that more people should be aware of it.
When I asked him about his due diligence back in February, this was his response.

..........The Elevation Group.net Jan, this is Mike... I personally deleted your other threads because they were so numerous that they dominated this page. I left this one open to continue your discussion, of which I would like to bring an end to now. The last article you posted was a press release someone just created to get SEO rankings. The Outsider Code as a company does not exist anymore, and the person who wrote that is simply trying to get keyword traffic. If you do not feel comfortable investing with his team, don't. Period. We've done an incredible amount of research on our end, and I trust the man with my life. That's all I have to say on the matter, and will not address this thread further."

He said they had done an "incredible amount of research on our end and I trust the man with my
life". What we would all like to know is what was this incredible amount of research that you did.
In just a very short time I had found information on Senen that did not show him in a professional
light. With Mike's skills around the internet, I am sure he would have been aware of the very same
things and more.
Whenever I attempted to post some information that I had found on his EVG facebook page, it
was removed. Others stated that they had the same experience in having their comments
removed rather quickly.
Mike is a master copywriter and is the author of The Coffee House Letter, which probably is
one of the top internet marketing pieces of all time.
I am sure he put his skills to good use in his recent response to everyone that became involved
in this program.

SEC is the way to go I think. I just found a story about a ring of forex scammers

"Separately, the SEC has charged three men with fraud for blindly pitching the MexGroup program and raising “tens of millions” of dollars in the process. Charged in Utah federal court were Clifton K. Oram, Don C. Winkler and William R. Michael. Exactly what Dillard and crew were doing?

Here's a link to it:

BULLETIN: Company That Did Business With Steve Renner’s Cash Cards International Charged In Massive Forex Swindle; Case Against MXBK Group S.A. De CV Grew Out Of Cooperative Probe Among SEC, CFTC, FBI And IRS; SEC Charges Pitchmen With Blindly

If I were Dillard this would scare the **** out of me. Seems there is some precedent for heaping justice on guys that act as a liasion.

Not only did he recommend Pousa, he claimed "he would trust Senen with his life" and he profited from the whole transaction.

To anyone reading this who lost money...go after these guys...hard! Get the media on these assholes.

If I were Dillard this would scare the **** out of me. Seems there is some precedent for heaping justice on guys that act as a liasion.

Not only did he recommend Pousa, he claimed "he would trust Senen with his life" and he profited from the whole transaction.

To anyone reading this who lost money...go after these guys...hard! Get the media on these assholes.

I think a call to the SEC and maybe the secret service (also mentioned in the article) should really get the ball rolling here.

I'm going to ask a question that I haven't heard addressed yet.

The supposed losses by this "rogue trader" were roughly 60% for everyone right?

I seem to recall multiple times during the original Q&A session on prophetmax that Senen claimed that the money was not "pooled" together. He had claimed that all of the accounts were traded individually.

If this is the case, how could one rogue trader making some bad trades have impacted everyone equally?

I'm going to ask a question that I haven't heard addressed yet.

The supposed losses by this "rogue trader" were roughly 60% for everyone right?

I seem to recall multiple times during the original Q&A session on prophetmax that Senen claimed that the money was not "pooled" together. He had claimed that all of the accounts were traded individually.

If this is the case, how could one rogue trader making some bad trades have impacted everyone equally?

First of all it was not a "rogue" trader it was the head trader. Secondly the computer was not allocating the lots equally across all the accounts as it was supposed to.

Are we all launching an intranet campaign to expose these terds and make sure no one else gets scammed ? Can someone provide information on how to effectively do this and get the truth out about what happened. Surely hundreds of passionate and wripped off members of Dillard and Pousa can make an impact on their future business ventures.
Makes me wonder about Dillards other people involved with the lessons. Wonder if Mike Malonny is aware of whats going down ?
To me, anyone associated with Dillard is in on the Scam and cannot be trusted.

If you want information on what actually happened this is NOT the forum to attend. All that happens here is conjecture, carried out by small minded bitter people that spout half truths and falsehoods, in an attempt to feel better by comiserating with other small minded bitter people.

If you want information on what actually happened this is NOT the forum to attend. All that happens here is conjecture, carried out by small minded bitter people that spout half truths and falsehoods, in an attempt to feel better by comiserating with other small minded bitter people.

Maybe you can tell everyone what really happened then? I'm sure the thousands of people that collectively lost millions of dollars would love to know since they can't seem to get a straight answer from the people they put their trust and money into....:eek:

One way to shed light for all to see is to have a page that can't be removed from the web. How? Post a complaint on Ripoff Report website here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/

Be prepared though. Once you post a complaint there Mike and Senens's followers will write positive comments following your complaint. Get all your Prophetmax Review team that has lost to post their comments on your complaint and do the same for theirs. Fill up Ripoff Report with everyone complaints, but stick to facts and avoid name calling. The facts should inform anyone that is considering Elevation Group or ProphetMax to think twice with the facts that you post.

Last edited:
And what was your complaint? I invested in risky investment and lost 65%, now go get me my money back, because I don't have the balls to stick it out. This is a long term investment and you are judging it by a six week track record.

I am mad about this because I sympathize with the thousands of people that trusted these guys to do the right thing by them and their money.

Loads of internet marketing, no accurate track record of results, money and financial institutions spread out across multiple international jurisdictions, HUGE losses. Can you really not read the writing on the wall here?

If there is no wrongdoing, then there is no wrongdoing. But there is at least enough red flags to warrant additional investigaion wouldn't you say?

er. which other forum is there to attend?

there is no other. this is the number one chat on this matter and tops google @ no1.

if only the losses, 2 bit forex broker, shoddy advertising, dodgy "head trader", mlm pumped, false identities, concerns being wiped from discussions, were all half truths and falsehoods then lots of people wouldn't have been ripped off.

still one good thing to come out of this, if you can call it as such, is that a lot of people have now discovered a trading information resource. and it's free! no need to pay hefty subs to join in to be fed "opportunities". that should and probably does grip large!

Can't remember who posted the link to SCAMWORLD video by the Salty Droid. It's awesome, his written article link is even better . Check out his website: » The Salty Droid >> bleep
I just sent him some brief info about this debacle and a link to this thread, maybe he'll read it and be interested.
Exposure is the enemy to guy's like Dillard and Pousa (Willard and Pounce?) They have only buried, not sanitized, the net through their bombardment of 'positive reviews' about themselves, it's a standard technique. No one's going to look past 26 pages on google for the real b.s. Some highly ranked google truth would be most helpful, if something like that's within your venue, please go for it. The bugs scurry when the rock gets turned over

I'd also suggest contacting journalist Terri Buhl at [email protected]. She's a financial journalist who has covered these financial issues in the past and she makes the rounds of the media shows.

Her website: TERI BUHL

Interview on the Max Keiser show regarding financial scams (info starts at 15 minutes into the video):
Keiser Report 260: Hackers & Pirates - YouTube

Last edited:
First of all it was not a "rogue" trader it was the head trader. Secondly the computer was not allocating the lots equally across all the accounts as it was supposed to.

Oh yeah you're right...everyone should go invest with ProphetMax! You know why? Remember that trader that F'ed up MASSIVELY and lost millions of dollars? That wasn't just any trader...that was their best trader :LOL:

Be serious man. Even if this whole thing wasn't a massive scam and it was a legitimate operation, do you really want to give your money to an operation whose HEAD TRADER could let that happen?

Kiss your money good bye BigOlBoy, err Senen, or whoever you are.

Maybe you can tell everyone what really happened then? I'm sure the thousands of people that collectively lost millions of dollars would love to know since they can't seem to get a straight answer from the people they put their trust and money into....:eek:

My account lost 63% due to a computer mishap and then a bonehead move by the guy in charge that attempted to fix it on the fly rather than taking the smaller loss and stopping all trades untll the computer problem was defined and fixed. Stupid yes, criminal doubt it, in either case No fraud and even if somehow the trader did do this on purpose and made the money we lost, Mike and Senen are not in on it, and this is not a scam. It is an investment vehicle with potential high returns over time. Six weeks is not over time, yes it is a bad start, Mike and Senen are offering services to help people that otherwise would not know about these opportunities, if you continue to rip them apart why would anyone ever try to help anyone ever again. This isn't over, it is one event that happened six weeks into a two program. I know it sucks, because we did not know it could happen this way, but now we know it can, leave you money alone for a couple of years and see where you are. If it were a scam they would have taken it all and they would have disappered.

My account lost 63% due to a computer mishap and then a bonehead move by the guy in charge that attempted to fix it on the fly rather than taking the smaller loss and stopping all trades untll the computer problem was defined and fixed. Stupid yes, criminal doubt it, in either case No fraud and even if somehow the trader did do this on purpose and made the money we lost, Mike and Senen are not in on it, and this is not a scam. It is an investment vehicle with potential high returns over time. Six weeks is not over time, yes it is a bad start, Mike and Senen are offering services to help people that otherwise would not know about these opportunities, if you continue to rip them apart why would anyone ever try to help anyone ever again. This isn't over, it is one event that happened six weeks into a two program. I know it sucks, because we did not know it could happen this way, but now we know it can, leave you money alone for a couple of years and see where you are. If it were a scam they would have taken it all and they would have disappered.

Either you are Pousa ... or, if not, I truly feel sorry for you. As they say, a fool and his money are soon parted. To continue to support these cons after a 65% drawdown with a supposed 2% stop loss is ... well ... simply insane. A fool at the very least.