ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

I have read Digital-Man's reply to your question and I can confirm my experience is similar to his.

Senen did answer every question, repeatedly, even though the answer to the questions could have been found in the website with a little digging. As a new member, I felt a little embarrassed.

thepixelpusher . . . .

I'm here because I'm looking for dissatisfied customers of IIC or evidence of corporate misfeasance. I'm not here as a shill for IIC. Therefore, any questions I answer should not be interpreted as a testimonial to get you or any lurker to join the group.

I joined EVG on the suggestion from a close relative. Shortly after becoming a member, Mike introduced me to Senen via his trip to Australia to produce his interview of Senen in his office. Senen then came to Austin, TX for a live webinar. Senen took nearly three hours of live questions via facebook.

Afterwards, I joined ProphetMax. Keep in mind, at this point there was no NDA needed to join the group.

Once a member, it took nearly three weeks of psychological exercises I needed to complete thru their website before I was even presented with the documentation to invest my Capital (Level 3). During that time, Senen held weekly, and one time on a Saturday as well, group meetings. He spent countless hours answering dozens of questions from new members.

So, to answer your question, After about a month of getting familiar with Senen and his company, my intuition said YES -- I signed all the necessary paperwork and wired Capital to his company. Having been a participant in this thread, I intend to add more funds to my account.

You wired capital to his company? I thought all money went to the broker?

You wired capital to his company? I thought all money went to the broker?
Funds are wired to a bank account in the name of (withheld until verified ok to release), located in NZ. The bank is an internationally recognized name -- located in Europe. It is from that account that trades are made to the broker.

Last edited:
Jeremy Miner is another member of this ring. Just another market selling get rich quick schemes and million dollar secrets.

Funds are wired to a bank account in the name of (withheld until verified ok to release), located in NZ. The bank is an internationally recognized name -- located in Europe. It is from that account that trades are made to the broker.

one of the funniest things I've ever read anywhere....

if you knew what I knew, I suspect that you'd never sleep at night :LOL:

My sleep pattern would be unsettled if one of the following conditions materialized:

1. Testimony from a dissatisfied customer is made public.
2. (Former) Employee comes public as a whistle blower.
3. Documented evidence of Corporate Malfeasance.

Last edited:
I have read Digital-Man's reply to your question and I can confirm my experience is similar to his.

Senen did answer every question, repeatedly, even though the answer to the questions could have been found in the website with a little digging. As a new member, I felt a little embarrassed.

Why would you feel embarrassed? This is your money and he works for you. Yet, they seem (in my opinion) to cultivate people that will not criticize or question. They say those that question are not part of the culture they seek to offer this exclusive investment opportunity.

Consider this. 100% per year is not attainable on a regular basis or anything close to that. Yet, they have a 5-year track record of this. There's a Japanese pension fund (AIJ Investment Advisors Co.) manager that lost nearly 2 billion of the funds through bad investments. Through the laws of compounding, he could take a fraction of that amount and get the 2 billion back in a few years according to Senen's results. In fact financial people all over the world would be running to Senen to get these no-risk passive investments if this really were attainable. Heck, even Warren Buffet would invest and get more money for his Berkshire Hathaway shareholders. Senen states he outperforms Warren Buffet.

The issue is not to find a person who has complained about this, since the Non-Disclosure might always prevent this, the issue is that you should be able to talk to a long-time customer (5 years) that Senen can prove their wealth came directly from their system. Someone not involved with the business with Senen or Mike in any way. Ask for that when you next talk to Senen. Over 5-years that person should be a multi-millionaire from a couple hundred thousand investment. If you get a dodgy answer or a cold reception to this, you may have your answer. If asking background questions is considered not to be a team player you may again have your answer.

Jan Shimano, a long time trainee of Mike Dillard and an early beta tester of The Elevation Group had concerns, but Mike wouldn't share his due diligence with her or the Facebook posters. Has Mike ever described exactly what his review criteria was for Senen?

Mike Dillard and Senen Pousa are excellent presenters and can create a kind of euphoria about opportunities where none existed for people in their life. Upon rewatching the webinar and the 5-hour Q&A, it was then that the red flags were noticeable. Has the 5-hour Q&A ever been released? That one had some more red flags if you rewatched it.

Ask Senen about a successful example and provable long-term wealth example and get access to that person. Let us know what you hear.

Last edited:
If they offer someone, try to get another. Just to verify they are not a set up answer.

In fact these people should be in on the weekly chats and someone you could become friendly with and ask many questions. If all you see in the weekly chats are new members, that might tell you the long term members may not be there. Senen is evolving his services all the time and they'd want to take advantage of it too.

Last edited:
UPDATED REQUEST FOR THIS THREAD:

1. Testimonial from a dissatisfied customer.
2. Testimonial from a satisfied long term member.
3. (Former) Employee comes public as a whistle blower.
4. Documented evidence of Corporate Malfeasance.

My uninformed opinion is that Corporate Malfeasance might not happen if Senen is challenged by regulators of any sort. They would just move operations to third parties and act as a front for services without violating anything. Senen in his paperwork probably has a legal out that all monies can be lost with this investment...no guarantees. He painted a 3-4% loss only as risk in the ProphetMax Software trading and a .1% risk for the forex managed broker account. My suspicions are his paperwork that you signed says ALL you money can be lost. Salespeople can verbally promise the moon, but the legal paperwork must state the truth.

So my question is...does your paperwork say all your money is at risk and that you could possibly lose it all?

I feel the benefit of this discussion is that it keeps 'Senen Pousa' search string #1 on Google.

In time, unhappy customers may find it and post their experiences. Until then, I have received PMs from satisfied customers -- albeit new ones.

My uninformed opinion is that Corporate Malfeasance might not happen if Senen is challenged by regulators of any sort. They would just move operations to third parties and act as a front for services without violating anything. Senen in his paperwork probably has a legal out that all monies can be lost with this investment...no guarantees. He painted a 3-4% loss only as risk in the ProphetMax Software trading and a .1% risk for the forex managed broker account. My suspicions are his paperwork that you signed says ALL you money can be lost. Salespeople can verbally promise the moon, but the legal paperwork must state the truth.

So my question is...does your paperwork say all your money is at risk and that you could possibly lose it all?

Senen may assume he has covered all his bases with the NDA and contracts etc. Even disgruntled clients may read their paperwork and assume they've been "dudded" and have no recourse.

Bear in mind however that you can't contract someone out of their legal rights, or contract yourself out of your legal obligations. Knowing what I do I'm confident any contract or NDA isn't worth the paper its printed on.

I read a post earlier about funds being wired to a NZ bank and trades being made from that account to the broker. If this doesn't ring alarm bells then you don't have the knowledge to be considering direct investments yourself. Go back to your accountant or adviser and get their opinion I can guarantee you they will be horrified.

I read a post earlier about funds being wired to a NZ bank and trades being made from that account to the broker. If this doesn't ring alarm bells then you don't have the knowledge to be considering direct investments yourself. Go back to your accountant or adviser and get their opinion I can guarantee you they will be horrified.

ProphetMax have you considered showing your agreement and discuss how things transact to a Financial professional outside The Elevation Group list? You may sleep better if you verify it looks above board by another professional. SonicSunburst do you have a professional title that you'd recommend he seek?

Last edited:
Digital-Man is a very foolish man who has sent tens of thousands of dollars to a scam MT4 broker (who cannot be named under threat of the NDA) and has now lost it all. (These scam MT4 brokers come and go daily, taking all their traders money with them)
He refuses to recognise this fact and is desperately trying to confirm to himself that he is dealing with a reputable business. He simply refuse to admit to himself that it is a scam and he has been suckered by these conmen.

ProphetMaxMember is definitely part of the scam.

(y)

ProphetMaxMember is their resident marketer of this scam.

(y)

ProphetMaxMember is their resident marketer of this scam.

That could be, but this thread was started to add a verification/education to that. At 28 pages were past gut intuition and on to facts to back that up. 2 people here have invested in ProphetMax, and it would be useful to show any information that can be dug up to verify that point or not. They need facts, so please be patient. Feel free to ask them questions too.

Kudos to members here that have dug deep and posted info that revealed interesting facts, and may help connect the dots.

Last edited: