ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

what of the investors in those short lived excursions? will prophetmax go same way and disapear?
Senen has said that Managed FX may at some point cease to perform. He said other vehicles in the past ran out of gas and he advised when to jump ship. Those who didn't take his advice on timing did not maximize profits. He suggests that IIC is about finding new vehicles that members can ride in.

There are some long time members in the weekly webinars, and Senen has said the renewal rate is high. Time will tell if it is worth renewing next year at this time. What it has done for me is motivate me to look for other opportunities and I am finding new ones that I didn't know existed before. Will they be profitable? I don't know yet, but it is fun to look around. Remember, only risk what you can afford to lose. The sad part is when people depend on some deal to make a breakthrough in their life and it causes a breakdown.

Perhaps someday I'll open my own firm and invite all you good folks to bask in the glow of my research :smart: ;)

Last edited:
None of these schemes deserves much in the way of discussion as we've seen it all before hundreds of times. Somebody comes up with a new millionaire robot, ea or managed account, some people fall for it and then 6 months later come back saying they've lost their money. I could show you dozens of threads exactly like this one and they always, always end up the same way. To have to argue with people to stop them from wasting their money becomes tiresome after a while.

I can understand your point. New people constantly falling for the same shell game.

Admittedly, I don't see anything solid so far in the evidence pointing to a wonderful opportunity because the people behind it (Mike and Senen) have so little financial credits to back it up. Senen's education is so thin to begin with and he lists no other jobs other than IIC on his LinkedIn page except "CEO at Financial Intelligence Corporation". So his last 2 jobs were being a CEO, but where's the work history from 1986-2000? I'm CEO of my business too. I work at home for a company of one...myself. That doesn't and shouldn't impress anyone here.

Seriously, Senen might be better at meditation and nutrition for busy professionals than the financial stuff he's bouncing around with. Mike Dillard is a great presenter but gets himself into so many of these gimmicky promotion things that he's diminished his credibility with marketing firms. Though if he's making money with it, he probably couldn't care less.

I

Seriously, Senen might be better at meditation and nutrition for busy professionals than the financial stuff he's bouncing around with. Mike Dillard is a great presenter but gets himself into so many of these gimmicky promotion things that he's diminished his credibility with marketing firms. Though if he's making money with it, he probably couldn't care less.

That's the thing with this whole ring of people, its managed forex accounts today and slimming products or some other crap tomorrow. These guys are just marketers, why would anyone believe they have invented something that will make you millions any more than inventing something that can make you lose weight while you sleep?

What it has done for me is motivate me to look for other opportunities and I am finding new ones that I didn't know existed before. Will they be profitable? I don't know yet, but it is fun to look around.

I will admit that Mike and Senen pushed my buttons too. It's easy to fall in the thinking trap of what you can't do. They prodded you to imagine and to think as if you could do it. It got me going, but then again after listening to Tony Robbins, it puts me back into positive mode too.

It's easy way to get people excited over money these days because money is extremely tight (at least for me). They made you believe that financial Nirvana was available to you with this almost secret limited offer. An exclusive deal just for those who would embrace a new economic approach as the financial system reinvents itself.

Upon reviewing the terms and rewatching the webinar and 5-hour Q&A is when I saw what I thought were some pretty big red flags (as far as Senen's comments went). Things just didn't fit. And I could afford to wait to see how this played out.

Last edited:
. . .Somebody comes up with a new millionaire robot, ea or managed account, some people fall for it and then 6 months later come back saying they've lost their money.
Your doomsday clock is ticking . . . . I've been a member for 2 months. Armageddon has not hit yet.
. . . I could show you dozens of threads exactly like this one and they always, always end up the same way.
Please . . . . don't. It will only derail meaningful observations being made and hinder progress.
. . .To have to argue with people to stop them from wasting their money becomes tiresome after a while.
I suggest you conserve your energy and go into lurker mode.

. . . does IIC have the documentation in place to act in this capacity, i.e. an IB.

The answer is No.
Certainly no disclosure of such on the website, and nothing in the ASIC registers. And if clients are granting a POA to trade the account to Senna or ProphetMax, that is also an unlicensed MDA service.

There is no way around the requirement for ProphetMax & Senna to be licensed. They satisfy the "business test" by providing services with system, repetition, and continutiy.

Alternatively, my answer is Yes.

When a client wires funds, the funds do not go to IIC. The funds are deposited into an account registered in NZ. That companies website states that they are a licensed financial service provider.

[

When a client wires funds, the funds do not go to IIC. The funds are deposited into an account registered in NZ. That companies website states that they are a licensed financial service provider.

Well that makes me feel safe. It is written on the company's website.:LOL::LOL:(n)
And you can't tell us that company's name :LOL:

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM (n)(n)

Who is the forex broker? (Oh thats right. YOU CAN'T TELL US. Because you know that as soon as the name of the broker is known, THIS SCAM IS OVER)

I think ASIC and the FSA will decide on that, not you. I'm sure all will become clear in due course. Remember if any of you give money to any unregulated company you will not be entitled to any compensation.

Regarding the name, I don't know if I am at liberty to discuss it publically.
There are other ProphetMax members lurking this thread, perhaps they may submit it publicly.

The website to the company where the funds are wired to has its broker registration number posted. Available for verification. The NZ Dispute and Resolution website, http://www.fdr.org.nz/, has no disputes posted.

Last edited:

Your reply shows a total lack of understanding of financial services law in Australia. How does Senna convince his clients to consider FX trading? Does he influence his clients to take a position in a financial market, i.e. Foreign Exchange? Does he convince clients of the merits of trading Foreign Exchange? That is considered financial product advice.

Would the client have wired their funds to the "phantom" broker without Senna's involvement? Has Senna brought about a transaction that would not have occurred had it been for his involvement? This is considered arranging to deal.

Your reply shows a total lack of understanding of financial services law in Australia. How does Senna convince his clients to consider FX trading? Does he influence his clients to take a position in a financial market, i.e. Foreign Exchange? Does he convince clients of the merits of trading Foreign Exchange? That is considered financial product advice.

Would the client have wired their funds to the "phantom" broker without Senna's involvement? Has Senna brought about a transaction that would not have occurred had it been for his involvement? This is considered arranging to deal.

Not only that he makes recommendations for which trades to take or indeed takes the trades himself on a managed account. This is backed up with fake claims about past profitability dating back several years (100% plus a year).

SonicSunburst . . .

You are correct, I have a total lack of understanding of financial services law in Australia.

What I would like to understand in greater detail is . . .

REQUEST FOR THIS THREAD:

1. Testimonial from a dissatisfied customer.
2. Testimonial from a satisfied long term member.
3. (Former) Employee comes public as a whistle blower.
4. Documented evidence of Corporate Malfeasance.

Not only that he makes recommendations for which trades to take
So do hundreds of other market tip newsletters. Anyone can give stock tips, they don't have to be registered or licensed to do so.

or indeed takes the trades himself on a managed account. This is backed up with fake claims about past profitability dating back several years (100% plus a year).
It takes 6% per month to double the account. Can a forex trader hit the 6% mark? Given that some months may be more and some less? Can a trader make 15% in a month? If they do have a good month, then due to compounding, they could still be on track even if they only make 3% the next.

SonicSunburst said:
Would the client have wired their funds to the "phantom" broker without Senna's involvement?

Possibly, but their minimum account size is out of reach for most (over 1 million $). Does it sound reasonable that a company who normally works with millionaires would prefer someone else work with Joe Public who has $10,000? Look at all the questions in this thread and then multiply that by 2,000 people. ProphetMax is the one fielding all the questions and concerns, while the broker's only job is to handle crediting and debiting accounts and sending out statements.

Members are not obligated to invest any money. One could learn all about the opportunity and then look around to see if it is available elsewhere. There are managed accounts offered elsewhere, but as has been mentioned on this forum, most lose money. This is not surprising if it is the case that only 5% of traders make money. That could mean that 95 out of 100 managed accounts will also lose money. If there are consistently successful traders and only some offer managed accounts there are very few that will be profitable.

You can invest from a technical standpoint, or you can find people that make money and follow their lead. You can make money or lose money either way, but if you find the right people, your batting average should be higher. At this point I believe Senen and company know how to make money in forex.

This forum has has a whole section dedicated to psychology. This suggests it is a significant factor. Senen is teaching how to approach the psychological aspect so that it serves the member in relation to achieving their goals, both financial and otherwise. He says he has found traders who are consistently successful. Is it true or false? The results on his website say it is true. He has stated the broker would not allow unsubstantiated claims to be made if they didn't have verification. The traders use the broker, so the broker can verify. At this point it is up to the member do decide if it is worth trusting Senen and company.

Some people look for reasons to trust and some look for reasons to doubt. The evidence for me is tipping to the positive side. Does that mean I am 100% satisfied? No. For the moment though, I have more reasons to carry on rather than bow out.

Last edited:
So do hundreds of other market tip newsletters. Anyone can give stock tips, they don't have to be registered or licensed to do so.

Like I said before call your financial regulator, tell them what you are getting into and ask if this company needs to be regulated. Why won't you do that? Too afraid that the reply might burst your bubble and inject some unwanted reality into your thinking?

Like I said before call your financial regulator, tell them what you are getting into and ask if this company needs to be regulated. Why won't you do that? Too afraid that the reply might burst your bubble and inject some unwanted reality into your thinking?
It has already been stated that the broker is regulated. The pending question is does IIC need the appropriate licences. That is a question for IIC / ASIC.

Last edited: