ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Hello All. This is my first post in this forum. Very interesting topic with Senen Pousa and Mike Dillard. Thank you everyone for your thoughts.

I can add that I did join Wealth Masters International around 2005 or so. Let's just say I had very little success.

Whatever happened to the Petro Hunter deal with Marc Bruner?

Yahoo! Message Boards - Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. - MARC BRUNER FRAUD COURT CASES

The lawsuit alleged that defendants:

Richard N. Jeffs (“Jeffs), - Marc Bruner (“Bruner”)
and the Company through its agency with Bruner,

Made Misrepresentations
Committed fraud
Aided and abetted a scheme to defraud
Conspired to defraud

-----------------------------------------------

Conclusion:
Marc Bruner ......PAID OUT TO SETTLE THE CLAIMS

It looks like Senen Pousa and Mike Dillard hang out with all the lowlifes.

No.... Wait.... Senen Pousa and Mike Dillard ARE the lowlifes:LOL:

Hello All. This is my first post in this forum. Very interesting topic with Senen Pousa and Mike Dillard. Thank you everyone for your thoughts.

I can add that I did join Wealth Masters International around 2005 or so. Let's just say I had very little success.

Whatever happened to the Petro Hunter deal with Marc Bruner?

Welcome to the discussion.

I've never heard of Wealth Masters International. How is that scheme related to Senen Pousa?

is it related to pousa? i don't know, but a quick search indicates that Kip Herriage, Karl Bessey are involved. i recall those names have already been linked to pousa in some way.

also Wealth Masters International would appear to be a similar type of scheme ie they earn money by selling four progressively-expensive products and conferences to recruits, sound familiar? pousa also touts four levels, does he not.

same sort of thing isn't it, using multi-level marketing to sell wealth creation, financial and personal development material with a high price tag.

anyone using their ea?

if so, what is its name, you'll be able see the name in mt4.

my money is on the ea being readily available to all and not proprietary in any way.

Wild conjecture based on free association impulses.

What is clear to me is you really do not know what you are talking about.

do you know what you're talking about? i clearly see bluster and waffle from you, we are trying to find the substance, if any. you are clearly attempting to obfuscate the discussion, and poorly if i might add as everything you keep asking for is clearly unavailable to any person with reasonable search skill.

this is mainly because, and as we have already previously identified, that there is zero info out there on the web about this. other than the multi-level marketers many web pages, blogs etc. this is not sufficiant evidence to make an informed educated decision to invest anything whatsoever in these marketers offerings.

to be clear, they are sellers, we know that much. you are right, we do not have enough infomation to prove they are selling stuff that is openly in the public domain, and at a cheaper price. my guess is that's why it's all locked up with a nda, if that's found out the facade will collapse.

ProphetMax Member, do you have access to the mt4 expert advisor? you say you are a member. what is its name.

you have nothing to fear in telling us, as we have already been told there is no nda in regard to it.

name the advisor.

. . . everything you keep asking for is clearly unavailable to any person with reasonable search skill.

This statement demonstrates my criticism of your analysis. The 'reasonable search skills' you have presented here produce no concrete evidence of anything.

. . . there is zero info out there on the web about this. other than the multi-level marketers many web pages, blogs etc. this is not sufficiant (sp) evidence to make an informed educated decision to invest anything whatsoever in these marketers offerings.
Yeah, probably. But where your intuition says 'no', mine said 'yes'.

Conversely, this same insufficient evidence should not be the basis for anyone to make defamatory comments about Senen Pousa.

All I'm asking, of you and other naysayers, try to suppress your bias and approach this topic emotionally neutral. If you are right, and I am wrong . . . (y)

provide the name of the mt4 expert advisor.

if it is proprietary to pousa it'll not be found in a search if it is as such, so you have nothing to fear in disclosing its name.

Lightning McQueen . . .

You have provided some leads that has given me some insight that I would like to outline here:

1. IIC is located in Australia
2. Members funds are deposited into an account in EU, under the account name located in NZ
3. ProphetMax and their affiliated trading brokers websites are reg. in the US
4. IIC\ProphetMax\Trading Broker date of registry dates back just a few weeks before their webinar with EVG back in Feb 2012

In the EVG 02/22/12 webinar, Senen clearly states that, and I'm paraphrasing, 'his model when back tested four years, would result in an investment of $10,000 would be worth $265,000 today.' That could be interpreted as a misleading statement, seeing how he had no financial product to offer prior to the webinar.

This is the one point within this long thread that concerns me to this point.

Last edited:
the "$10,000 would be worth $265,000 today" quote is just a hypothetical growth figure.

scammers use hypotheticals all the time to get victims wide eyed, bushy tailed and chomping on the bit to sign up. the web is full of such promises of riches, pay no heed to their hypothetical growth claims.

I guess I do not understand your request. I'm not sure what you are asking me. Please explain.

the name of the trading robot that gives signals, so you can trade their signals with your own broker, i'd assumed from the discussion so far that they were dropping the managed account in favour of auto signals via a mt4 ea. as a member of this charade i'm assuming you either have the ea or are privy to it's name.

the "$10,000 would be worth $265,000 today" quote is just a hypothetical growth figure.

Yeah, I agree with you -- however I'm not comfortable at drawing the same conclusions about Senen. That is what is troubling me. By stating when back tested four years, it gives the false impression that he has been trading live for four years.

As a ProphetMax Member, questions I would ask Senen at his webinar would be,

1. 'How long have you been actively trading the financial instruments you provide?
2. How many active members subscribed to your service prior to your webinar with EVG?
3. What would your former members say about you and your company?
4. Your http://au.linkedin.com/pub/senen-pousa/24/42/969 states:
Director
Investment Intelligence Corporation

December 2003 – Present (8 years 5 months)

Investment Intelligence Corporation is the developer of ProphetMax, a unique, supported and trademarked financial platform that has provided investors with the highest returns in the world over the last 5 years. Every $10,000 invested is now worth $270,649.

Please explain in greater detail?

Of course I'm thinking out loud as I write this. I invite the other ProphetMax members lurking to ask Senen similar questions in upcoming webinars.

Last edited:
i think you may find it likely he hasn't traded any of it, he is a marketer, not a trader, he just sells it.

think about it a moment, if it worked as he says it does, would he be shareing it all with the likes of us. no, of course not, he wouldn't waste his time. he'd be minted without involving anyone else. that's the bottom line.

My guess is the Quant software comes from someone that is not really at Investment Intelligence Company, but yet another third party. If IIC owned it wouldn't Pousa have to have the IIC licensed, because they are doing the software trading for you?

Or are they just selling you mt4 ea trading software that you use yourself?

Last edited: