ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

does nobody know?

well if you don't know who they are why are you all flocking to their facebook page, or mailing them with your details if you have no clue who it is you are contacting.

The receiver is the proper channel to lodge your investment losses. However, with all of the funds related to IB Capital and ProphetMax currently frozen, there will be no distributions until they have been released for same. All information received by investors is being logged into a database. Once the official claims process begins, investors will be contacted to provide detailed information which will be used for distribution.

The receiver is the proper channel to lodge your investment losses. However, with all of the funds related to IB Capital and ProphetMax currently frozen, there will be no distributions until they have been released for same. All information received by investors is being logged into a database. Once the official claims process begins, investors will be contacted to provide detailed information which will be used for distribution.
In their report, the receiver honestly mentions they expect this process to be lengthy, with no clear timeline given. The authorities could sure accelerate it a lot by putting Dillard and Pousa behind the bars - yet they wouldn't do it for some reason. Makes me wonder why.

Here is a link I received in my inbox through the EVG newsletter (spam folder... you can't go wrong can you?), may be of interest:

ProphetMax Fraud Case…

Basically, Mike tries to distance himself from this whole epic mess, and as much as Senen orchestrated the scheme, I got into the fraud because Dillard promoted it in the first place.

My EVG membership will expire in 15 days, of course I'm going to renew my membership ASAP... I mean after losing $20.000 why wouldn't I.......?

Here is a link I received in my inbox through the EVG newsletter (spam folder... you can't go wrong can you?), may be of interest:

ProphetMax Fraud Case…

Basically, Mike tries to distance himself from this whole epic mess, and as much as Senen orchestrated the scheme, I got into the fraud because Dillard promoted it in the first place.

My EVG membership will expire in 15 days, of course I'm going to renew my membership ASAP... I mean after losing $20.000 why wouldn't I.......?
Dillard writes there:

You guys could have walked away and tried to distance yourselves from us during this horrible event, but every single one of you has stood tall by our side as a testament to your belief in us…

Really?

What was it in Pousa that you personally fell for?

Since you are being sarcastic I'm going to overlook your childness and be honest with you. After spending money on Dillard as a professional to help me look after my Interest and then having Pousa Introduce as an outstanding fellow. And the way Pousa came across as somebody deeply committed to helping people such as myself in my economic class, I was Impress. The final story is when he was quite honest about his painting Job during his summer vacations, since that is what I do also.....And I thought is was meant to be. So laugh if you want, I still think the U.S. markets stinks to high heaven....

That's the problem here. Conmen easily attract people who wouldn't manage their investments themselves and seek high yield delivered by someone else, even after being burnt many times.
I think he meant it as a joke.... although Cramer (ex money manager with a nice past track record turned showbiz bozo) is for sure much less of a clown than the Dillard/Pousa peers.
I bet you have lost too in this scam. Sure, why bother otherwise...?

I think he meant it as a joke.... although Cramer (ex money manager with a nice past track record turned showbiz bozo) is for sure much less of a clown than the Dillard/Pousa peers.
I bet you have lost too in this scam. Sure, why bother otherwise...?
I was fished for but never gave them my cash. Now I want justice to be served cold to the big-mouthed Pousa.

Since you are being sarcastic I'm going to overlook your childness and be honest with you. After spending money on Dillard as a professional to help me look after my Interest and then having Pousa Introduce as an outstanding fellow. And the way Pousa came across as somebody deeply committed to helping people such as myself in my economic class, I was Impress. The final story is when he was quite honest about his painting Job during his summer vacations, since that is what I do also.....And I thought is was meant to be. So laugh if you want, I still think the U.S. markets stinks to high heaven....

Dillard as a professional? Professional what? The guy was flogging slimming tablets before this scam, what on earth possessed you.

I was fished for but never gave them my cash. Now I want justice to be served cold to the big-mouthed Pousa.
Fished by Pousa or Dillard?
If it's the former, I find it hard to believe you didn't fund one of the schemes he touted, unless you didn't join him to get a green smoothie recipe.....

As far as Dullard goes, he promoted the aussie in the first place (with heavy commissions for himself being the internet promoting scammer he is), that's how this whole thing started let's not forget it, hence the SEC/CFTC/WHATEVER needs to shut him down as well, permanently...

Fished by Pousa or Dillard?
If it's the former, I find it hard to believe you didn't fund one of the schemes he touted, unless you didn't join him to get a green smoothie recipe.....

As far as Dullard goes, he promoted the aussie in the first place (with heavy commissions for himself being the internet promoting scammer he is), that's how this whole thing started let's not forget it, hence the SEC/CFTC/WHATEVER needs to shut him down as well, permanently...
Dillard promoted Pousa even to his free subscribers, not just to his paid ones, so eager he was to get their cash too. That's how I received a series of emails from him touting Pousa and his scam.

Now Dillard touts schemes without a financial services license just like he used to back then, two years ago. I haven't heard of him being jailed or even fined by the US authorities.