ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Dillard promoted Pousa even to his free subscribers, not just to his paid ones, so eager he was to get their cash too. That's how I received a series of emails from him touting Pousa and his scam.

Now Dillard touts schemes without a financial services license just like he used to back then, two years ago. I haven't heard of him being jailed or even fined by the US authorities.

Fair enough.... and I agree, Dillard needs to be fined or better jailed just like Pousa, if not more... he is still pushing hard for his crappy 'investments' and advices while not being licensed to do so. I see the receivership is heavily prosecuting Pousa which is an absolute must at this point, whereas Dillard is not even mentioned (or did I get it wrong)?
Dillard is still doing damage and I bet other victims will fall prey to his scams, just a matter of time...

I see the receivership is heavily prosecuting Pousa which is an absolute must at this point, whereas Dillard is not even mentioned (or did I get it wrong)?

Is the information you are being given correct ?

Are you absolutely sure the source of the information is reliable ?

Are you sure the official receiver actually registered that domain ?

Are you absolutely sure that the attorneys exist ?

I know a lot of people who wouldn't think twice about creating false websites for all of the above, and they'd have that stuff in place 4 years before running the con

I'm not saying that's the case, but you really can't trust anything you see or hear without massive due diligence.

As you correctly say, Dillard still has banner ads everywhere promoting his unlicensed investment advice services. Does that sound like someone whose worried about how this is going ?

Well, this is the internet so we can ultimately all be massively deceived, but, without falling into paranoia, and to make a long answer short - yes, I think the receivership is real, unless this website is a massive fake as well:

Home Page

Law firm being:
Hohmann, Taube & Summers, LLP

The guy in charge of the case being:
Hohmann, Taube & Summers, LLP

Of course I didn't dig deeper (domain registration, etc.) but it looks good to me. Even if it isn't, they don't charge you anything nor do they promote any MLM or fancy financial advices, so nothing to lose here at least in terms of $$$.

What makes me think a bit is that this law firm is Austin, Texas based. Same place where Dillard actually lives, mmmh....

That's the problem here. Conmen easily attract people who wouldn't manage their investments themselves and seek high yield delivered by someone else, even after being burnt many times.

I was never burnt before and the fraction of monies that went missing is only a drop in the bucket for me. If this was a legimate outfit, I would have turned over all the money Pousa claim to have being made and just reinvested over and over again. I doubt most people would have kept the money in and would have dip into their profits if they had any.....Just being honest, chump....

This wasn't a legitimate outfit. You were set up from day one.

So it seems, he left a paper trail a thousand miles wide..... Seriously if Pousa thought he could have pull this off then that man is dumber than a bag of hammers......I would like to make a correction about what I said about pulling profits out, yes I would but it would have been to buy a home for a very dear friend of mine. I already own a nice house and a beautiful piece of land, lock, stock and barrel....I got nothing else better to do with my time then to help my close friends......

So it seems, he left a paper trail a thousand miles wide..... Seriously if Pousa thought he could have pull this off then that man is dumber than a bag of hammers......I would like to make a correction about what I said about pulling profits out, yes I would but it would have been to buy a home for a very dear friend of mine. I already own a nice house and a beautiful piece of land, lock, stock and barrel....I got nothing else better to do with my time then to help my close friends......
You hoped for quick profits from a scam at the expense of others?

You hoped for quick profits from a scam at the expense of others?

WTF-You accusing me-Copy this post in your e-mail folder and send it to whomever you want- Your a piece a **** and I hope I never walk into you for your sake....At this point I'm pretty sure your Pousa himself or somebody that works for him.....Go to hell....

WTF-You accusing me-Copy this post in your e-mail folder and send it to whomever you want- Your a piece a **** and I hope I never walk into you for your sake....At this point I'm pretty sure your Pousa himself or somebody that works for him.....Go to hell....

Ditto. Even though I don't think he is Pousa, maybe Dullard..... same junk-spam-nonsense-messages all over the place, with nothing of interest to share other than irritating posts.
Or, he probably has lost big but isn't man enough to admit (why bother otherwise)?? Joined the service but didn't fund the account, I mean seriously....?
In any event, enjoy some juicy, fresh and tantric green smoothies while ya rot in hell, lol. (n)

Home
Forums
Articles
Reviews
Book
Pugslie2000 0 Settings Sign Out

Forums / Members List / babyjake1961's Profile Quick links
Advanced Search
Site Guidelines
Trade2Win FAQs
Browse Members
Mark Forums Read
Entire Posts Titles OnlySearch Remember me Sign In
Forgot password?

Community Links
Pictures & Albums
Contacts & Friends
Members List

Show Threads Show Posts
Advanced Search

Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Contacts Popup
Video Directory
All Albums
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit My Details
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online

Go to Page...

Your Notifications
Unread Private Messages 0
Incoming Friend Requests 1
Unread Picture Comments 0
New Likes Received 0
New Likes Received 0

babyjake1961

Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: Today 3:23pm
User Lists
Add to Friends List
Add to Contacts
Add to Ignore List
Send a Message to babyjake1961
Send a private message to babyjake1961
About MeStatisticsFriendsContact Info» About Me
About babyjake1961
Country
United Kingdom
Statistics
Total Posts
Total Posts: 48
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Find all posts by babyjake1961
Find all threads started by babyjake1961
General Information
Last Activity: Today 3:23pm

Friends
babyjake1961 has not made any friends yet
Befriend babyjake1961
Contact Info
Send a Message to babyjake1961
Send a private message to babyjake1961
This Page
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/440598-babyjake1961.html Mini Statistics
Total Posts

Show All Statistics
Friends
babyjake1961 has not made any friends yet
Befriend babyjake1961 Copyright © 2001-2013 Trade2Win
About Us Site Map Risk Warning Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions Twitter Facebook

It's either that you were hoping for a quick turn-around of your cash in an evident pyramid scam (and for this reason planned to bail out with your initial investment ASAP to keep playing with your "profits" - other people's money) or you are dumber than a bag of hammers having believed it was a genuine investment with all those hundreds and thousands percent of net profit. Which way was it?

It's either that you were hoping for a quick turn-around of your cash in an evident pyramid scam (and for this reason planned to bail out with your initial investment ASAP to keep playing with your "profits" - other people's money) or you are dumber than a bag of hammers having believed it was a genuine investment with all those hundreds and thousands percent of net profit. Which way was it?

And do you have proof of these accusations or are just libeling and slandering me all over the Internet which is by the way very much actionable.

Direct Question-SCREW YOU That was a leading question and the Libel and Slander still stands.... You're screw boy.......Time to pay up chump......

Why are you avoiding answering my question? It's pretty straightforward, isn't it?

Through your leading question, you are Implying some gulit on my part. Secondly, I don't owe you aanything and I don't owe you an answer. Thirdly, this is an Investment, It goes up and down and Pousa did say past returns is no indication of future returns. All I did was invest my money under recommendation of somebody who pass themselves off as credible with his group. If Pousa is stupid enough to pull a criminal act of some sort then he will be held responsible as with the others. As for you, seriously, You are being libilous and slanderous at this point and it would'nt faze me a bit to take your money or what's left of it.......

Last edited: