Prophetmax Quant

if i recall correctly, the last messages i saw re quant on the evg facebook page were panicking subscribers complaining of no ea updates and that it was losing money it then went quiet on the subject. that was a while ago though, so just this minute had a look to see how they were doing and see if i could pull some recent quotes, if any left up.

sorry no quotes found as yet, too busy laughing at the idiots there. there are some sensible people asking the right things but they appear drowned out by the evg shills and arselickers,what a load of nonsense. i see evg been busy deleting recent comments re prophetmax. also getting rid of any naysayers and hiding behind "pending litigation" for their actions (n)

just a last thought on quant. just after the pm managed account debacle, it's support and updates appeared to cease. then it follows that the quant ea people have long since done a runner, along with the managed account clowns.

plenty of sport left here maybe (y)

hi

yea, i've been running the quant software with alpari from the middle of March, my account is up 13.2% to date.

there was an update to the software back in april but none since then, seems to be doing the job since then anyway.

it appears to be quite picky when it comes to trading conditions, it trades infrequently, sometimes a week or two can go by with no activity, then there's usually a flurry of trades for a few days thereafter. august was the only loosing month so far but it didn't make much in may or june either.

it's so sad about the other managed fx fund, i didn't get involved in it at the time, i was just happy to dip my toe in the water and try the quant as i'm interested in computers and trading and this sounded right up my street. the other fund was out of my reach financially anyway.

really hope those people find out the full truth of what happened to their money the day of the losses, whatever it is.