Profitable support trading on indices Dow ,dax ,Nasdaq and s&p

Every call I make is in advance. I post when I'm about to trade, where I'm going to enter, and when I get out.
I've also posted statements.
You don't do those things.

You are an out and out liar and here is the proof!]

I wait for the trades to go to support area , as per system here , then go in (call it in advance) and out .

Just been catching up on some educational stuff on T2W.
Then I came here for the lulz ....

Here's a book for anyone who needs help with the hard stuff.

Please be careful, cut and paste is a dangerous weapon in the wrong hands. :LOL:

I am trying to educate the world on how to trade profitably and correctly.

I am trying to educate the world on how to trade profitably and correctly.

Thats nice.

Maybe a more coherent approach and a less condescending attitude in your posting would help people to learn. Starting 47 (Fourty Seven) threads in 3 months on every range of subjects suggests you are a genius or a fool. I think most of the people here have made up their mind.

If you were my teacher I would skip your class, so basically you have failed in your quest to educate. :(

Thats nice.

Maybe a more coherent approach and a less condescending attitude in your posting would help people to learn. Starting 47 (Fourty Seven) threads in 3 months on every range of subjects suggests you are a genius or a fool. I think most of the people here have made up their mind.

If you were my teacher I would skip your class, so basically you have failed in your quest to educate. :(

people don't want to believe the honest , they would rather accept the easy route ,which is not always profitable ,reading 47 threads will give them wisdom.

That is written by Vendors , t2w is a vendor and earns money from advertising .Must be written by a trader.

Your arrogance is why people dont like you, and if you dont like someone you dont listen to what they say it human nature. Your wasting your time here.

Your post implies that books about butterflies can only be written by butterflies. :rolleyes:

Why dont you 'educate off' to another trading site where your 'genius' might be appreciated. :)

Attachments

• teacher.jpg
    teacher.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 135
Your arrogance is why people dont like you, and if you dont like someone you dont listen to what they say it human nature. Your wasting your time here.
Why dont you 'educate off' to another trading site where your 'genius' might be appreciated. :)

Trading is like laying bricks , one brick after another ,one trade after another .THE OTHER SITES HAVE ENOUGH BRICKLAYERS SELLING COURSES ON TRADING.

Trading is like laying bricks , one brick after another ,one trade after another .THE OTHER SITES HAVE ENOUGH BRICKLAYERS SELLING COURSES ON TRADING.

Well go and start 47 threads on their websites telling them they are wrong.

Teach off!

Well go and start 47 threads on their websites telling them they are wrong.

Teach off!

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT THEM TO BAN ME?

Another forum guru reappears with new nick every few weeks.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/to-all-thee-would-be-traders-out-there.310671/

If you think TA doesn't work then leave my ****ing thread now because you are an idiot. TA is the only way to trade, TA goes back to market inception. forget all you learned, clear all you indicators off your chart. Stare at naked chart for a few months and you'll start to see things differently.

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT THEM TO BAN ME?

Another forum guru reappears with new nick every few weeks.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/to-all-thee-would-be-traders-out-there.310671/

If you think TA doesn't work then leave my ****ing thread now because you are an idiot. TA is the only way to trade, TA goes back to market inception. forget all you learned, clear all you indicators off your chart. Stare at naked chart for a few months and you'll start to see things differently.

Ah, I get it, you've been banned from every other trading web site out there except this one. And you think you've been banned for telling "The truth about trading" well guess what you weren't banned for telling the truth you were banned because ...

If I understand this correctly you are going to hold your first position while it goes 63 points against you and then enter a second long.
Is that correct?

yup

till end of day , but my risk on first trade is only 43

Attachments

• ssssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg
    ssssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 158