Lets us make it your £100 pp D T

OVERSOLD

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 109
DT and Postie

There is your £2,000 profit daily system

Now no one need to curb crawl for a living , unless you enjoy it!

6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4770-yawn-2.jpg
v0065_s-200x150.gif

Now dont take this the wrong way, but have you considered that you might not be as great at trading as you thought you were?

DT and Postie

There is your £2,000 profit daily system

Now no one need to curb crawl for a living , unless you enjoy it!

+20 today.

So how long will it take you to make back those two 65 point losses from earlier in the week? Another 6 days to break even keep going.

+20 today.

So how long will it take you to make back those two 65 point losses from earlier in the week? Another 6 days to break even keep going.

I never had 65 point losses , you don't understand how I trade , I risk maximum 40 ticks

Its a great example, it shows how if the shares / index goes up you lose $2 and if the shares / index goes down you lose $3. :LOL:

Well worth it for the lulz. Not a good idea if you want to MAKE money, only limit your losees. Plus factor in 2 charges.

Its a great example, it shows how if the shares / index goes up you lose $2 and if the shares / index goes down you lose $3. :LOL:

Well worth it for the lulz. Not a good idea if you want to MAKE money, only limit your losees. Plus factor in 2 charges.

I did not know you believe this strategy is so dumb , when you need to read books by the blind leading the blind.

10 ticks 3 times a day = 150 @ DT size £100 per tick += 15,000 per week or £750k a year .Then you can both afford clean underwears everyday.

Attachments

• sothampton.jpg
    sothampton.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 103
I did not know you believe this strategy is so dumb , when you need to read books by the blind leading the blind.

10 ticks 3 times a day = 150 @ DT size £100 per tick += 15,000 per week or £750k a year .Then you can both afford clean underwears everyday.

But you have failed to included your losing trades (and theres lots of them) your projection is totally unrealistic. It would take you 35 years to make £750k the way you trade.
I would make more money in 5 years just sitting in my house and watching its value go up. :rolleyes:

But you have failed to included your losing trades (and theres lots of them) your projection is totally unrealistic. It would take you 35 years to make £750k the way you trade.
I would make more money in 5 years just sitting in my house and watching its value go up. :rolleyes:

I have very simple method , it gives you 20 ticks profits 5 times a week on Dax and 5 times a week on Dow .Risk is 20 ticks.Losing trades 3 out of 10 .That is 140 winning ticks and 60 losing ticks = net 80 weekly ticks .

If you start at 1 contract , then trade 2 after 4 losses , usually losses get recovered with a 75% win rate .You end up with losses recovered ,effectively you get 140 a week.

It is possible

Today I had a Dow put 21440 for 25 ,cash for 21440 = net cost 21465 , profit above that .PRICE NOW 21473 = 33 PROFIT LESS 25 = 8 PROFIT , CLOSE OF OPTION REFUND 8 TICKS = TOTAL 16 TICKS PROFIT