Profitable support trading on indices Dow ,dax ,Nasdaq and s&p

If you think along my last post , it is very easy to make a living , it is stress free and it avoids psychological handicaps.

140 ticks a week * £100 = good 14K a week.

Enjoy.

Ah, fl,you really are priceless. The trouble with posting so much is that you've got to have a bloody good memory otherwise your contradictions come back to bite you. On several threads you boast of profitable trades you have taken which turn out to be breakout trades. Course you warned us never to take breakouts because 80% fail and now we find that your trading is not that at all but about doubling up on options which, of course, is one of the easiest ways to lose money as plenty on here have proved. Works fora bit and you think your God then ......

Talk about La-La land

I did not know you believe this strategy is so dumb , when you need to read books by the blind leading the blind.

10 ticks 3 times a day = 150 @ DT size £100 per tick += 15,000 per week or £750k a year .Then you can both afford clean underwears everyday.

If you think along my last post , it is very easy to make a living , it is stress free and it avoids psychological handicaps.

140 ticks a week * £100 = good 14K a week.

Enjoy.

You cant even rember what you posted 20 minutes ago, what is it 140 or 150. These are all fantasy trades, NO ONE believes your posts not even you. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Ah, fl,you really are priceless. The trouble with posting so much is that you've got to have a bloody good memory otherwise your contradictions come back to bite you. On several threads you boast of profitable trades you have taken which turn out to be breakout trades. Course you warned us never to take breakouts because 80% fail and now we find that your trading is not that at all but about doubling up on options which, of course, is one of the easiest ways to lose money as plenty on here have proved. Works fora bit and you think your God then ......

Talk about La-La land

This just shows you don't understand risk and how to double ,when to double and what system to double up with.

It is like giving a surgeons knife to a butcher , akin to giving clueless unskilled traders a double up blow job when losing , without using any probabilities or psychologically correct skills.

You cant even rember what you posted 20 minutes ago, what is it 140 or 150. These are all fantasy trades, NO ONE believes your posts not even you. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

These are rough approximate example , you are like going to missus and saying I went out , then she says" who was she".

Cant win with ftse ladies.

This just shows you don't understand risk and how to double ,when to double and what system to double up with.

It is like giving a surgeons knife to a butcher , akin to giving clueless unskilled traders a double up blow job when losing , without using any probabilities or psychologically correct skills.

If your doubling down, your doubling your risk capital each time. If you do it 4 times as you suggest yourself then your placing trades 16 times your usual stake, as we can see your 'usual' stake is £100 per point :whistling - IG are NOT going to take a £1,600 per point bet!

Do you even read what you write? Because it makes no sense to even the dumbest person.

You are fooling no one.

Don't need anyone to believe them!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 109
If your doubling down, your doubling your risk capital each time. If you do it 4 times as you suggest yourself then your placing trades 16 times your usual stake, as we can see your 'usual' stake is £100 per point :whistling - IG are NOT going to take a £1,600 per point bet!

Do you even read what you write? Because it makes no sense to even the dumbest person.

You are fooling no one.

You start with 1/2 lot , E$12.50 , then do E$ 25 after 4 losses , then after 8 losses E$ 50 and after 12 losses E$100 (TRADES 12 TO 16 ).A 100 % profitable method :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

So work it out , who has been teaching everybody , very well how to lose all their money .No wonder everyone tries to hide /debunk the 95% and call it a myth.But the reality is not a myth ,because the blind are leading the blind , because the blind are useless.

Talk about La-La land

BTW Always buying options , never selling any , so risk is limited.:LOL:

You start with 1/2 lot , E$12.50 , then do E$ 25 after 4 losses , then after 8 losses E$ 50 and after 12 losses E$100 (TRADES 12 TO 16 ).A 100 % profitable method :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

So work it out , who has been teaching everybody , very well how to lose all their money .No wonder everyone tries to hide /debunk the 95% and call it a myth.But the reality is not a myth ,because the blind are leading the blind , because the blind are useless.

But YOU dont start with 1/2 lot. You stated £750K return based on trading £100 per point.

You wont even be able to afford to move out of your mums spare room trading 1/2 lots, less twice commission, less the loss on your hedge.

Simple way to shut us up. Post a statement from a real trading account for 1 week!

You will never do it!

My last word on the subject. Goodbye.

But YOU dont start with 1/2 lot. You stated £750K return based on trading £100 per point.

You wont even be able to afford to move out of your mums spare room trading 1/2 lots, less twice commission, less the loss on your hedge.

Simple way to shut us up. Post a statement from a real trading account for 1 week!

You will never do it!

My last word on the subject. Goodbye.

When you post yours I will post mine .

I don't know a single professional who would dream of trading in such a way. I know plenty of rank amateurs, though, who think such a road is paved with gold only to discover that the only 100% certainty (btw anyone who knows anything at all about the business knows you can never make such a statement) is that they finish up homeless with their **** hanging out of their trousers.

You are so full of crap, fl, and you prove it in every other post you make. It's about time you buzzed off, why we keep getting hooked into replying to your drivel is beyond me.

I don't know a single professional who would dream of trading in such a way. I know plenty of rank amateurs, though, who think such a road is paved with gold only to discover that the only 100% certainty (btw anyone who knows anything at all about the business knows you can never make such a statement) is that they finish up homeless with their **** hanging out of their trousers.

You are so full of crap, fl, and you prove it in every other post you make. It's about time you buzzed off, why we keep getting hooked into replying to your drivel is beyond me.

I have 20 homes , I did it with this strategy ,I got them all with this formula .If I had a pussy I would have had 400 homes , but the estate agents did not fancy a "him".