Profitable support trading on indices Dow ,dax ,Nasdaq and s&p

Because youre a victim your own mind who can only see the 'reality' it paints for you.
You won't see anything different till you get over hump.

self-awareness-involution.jpg

---------
Sorry for that outburst of seriousness, I'm back to takin the pizz now :sneaky::D

Anyone who follows this type of trading , I am showing here can make a good living from trading.

Seen too many sellers of systems etc.

Move on!I use to trade trend breakouts after buying course on them and books from failed trend traders.

I just made a mistake ,from the copy and paste from my previous strategy , so I have removed it.

Just move on.

Just been catching up on some educational stuff on T2W.
Then I came here for the lulz ....

Here's a book for anyone who needs help with the hard stuff.

Please be careful, cut and paste is a dangerous weapon in the wrong hands. :LOL:

Attachments

• cp3.jpg
    cp3.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 163
long 12696 dax ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,12700 support
daily 12660 put 12

I looked at your charts on the opening post and was confused. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Here's one I understand and traded earlier (today) entry and exit, maybe I'm just too dumb to be a proper trader.

Attachments

• fun.png
    fun.png
    89 KB · Views: 159
  • e50.png
    e50.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 144
I looked at your charts on the opening post and was confused. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Here's one I understand and traded earlier (today) entry and exit, maybe I'm just too dumb to be a proper trader.

I just stick to longs , otherwise end up getting caught in direction change and psychological demons.

I did add a second position at 21360 calls for 22.6 ticks , daily option

Target 60 ticks

Price should usually open at yesterday's wall street close .

support 21320

I did add a second position at 21360 calls for 22.6 ticks , daily option

Target 60 ticks

Price should usually open at yesterday's wall street close .

support 21320

Is that 80% of the time or 40% of the time, or are >95% losers? I really dont know anymore. :confused:

true and it is hard being patient and disciplined to follow a method so I put a short limit at 80 against option.

Yes, thats another thing. You say that patience is required and you look for 2 - 3 days strategies, yet you buy daily options which expire worthless at the close. :-0

Daily options are one step up from binaries, which we all know are 100% pure gambling. How do you hedge on day 2 and 3 or dont you? If not why bother in the first place?

Yes, thats another thing. You say that patience is required and you look for 2 - 3 days strategies, yet you buy daily options which expire worthless at the close. :-0

Daily options are one step up from binaries, which we all know are 100% pure gambling. How do you hedge on day 2 and 3 or dont you? If not why bother in the first place?

Daily options can cost 12 ticks to 30 ticks on dax , it is not wild gambling if used at major supports .If you have 3 losses on daily say 12 ,20 ,20 = 52 , you can roll it to weekly or monthly and recover your losses.

Forex binaries is pure gambling , because forex is not 75% long biased ,indexes is 75% long biased /25 % short biased.

All the trades I put on , usually go into profit , because they are selective support trades.I miss taking profits because I don't like small profits.

The previous Dow trade would have given me 30+ ,if I had been patient and not gone short.It shows you can't predict or time the markets .Buy and be patient.This really is the dumb secret of successful trading.

If you had followed my thinking ,you would have made 40 dax +40 dow
= easy ticks today , but traders are like clever monkeys ,they can't follow profitable systems.