Profitable support trading on indices Dow ,dax ,Nasdaq and s&p

second profitable trade on dax today

profit on second is not 48.5 , it is only 10 cause of cost of options.

Attachments

• eeeeeeeee.jpg
    eeeeeeeee.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 138
NO !You were

Why do you waste your life on forums , when you could be progressing to £100 per tick making 50 ticks a week?Do you get pleasure leading the blind and seeing them lose their savings?
u r-see below
delude
dɪˈl(j)uːd/Submit
verb
past tense: deluded; past participle: deluded
make (someone) believe something that is not true.
"too many theorists have deluded the public"
synonyms: mislead, deceive, fool, take in, trick, dupe, hoodwink, double-cross, gull, beguile, lead on;
NO ONE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY BRO

Oh, they were open trades. I expect they all came good in the end since, like all good professionals, it doesn't matter how deep you go in the ordure if you can put a pound in your bank account.

I think you miss the important criteria of this strategy , that maximum loss I plan for is 30 ticks , on the weekly options I take more risk like 60 , so at any one time my maximum risk is possibly 80 to 100 ticks , but I expect 2 to 3 profits daily of 60 + net profit.

The strategy is simple .

A normal trader will take full risk up to stop loss .So if he make 40 ticks , they are all his.

My trades I will give 20 ticks for an option , the rest is mine , so from 40 ticks , I remain with 20.

If price drops 300 ticks , my risk is limited to 20 loss , normal trader will lose 300 or stop risked.

I think you miss the important criteria of this strategy , that maximum loss I plan for is 30 ticks , on the weekly options I take more risk like 60 , so at any one time my maximum risk is possibly 80 to 100 ticks , but I expect 2 to 3 profits daily of 60 + net profit.

The strategy is simple .

A normal trader will take full risk up to stop loss .So if he make 40 ticks , they are all his.

My trades I will give 20 ticks for an option , the rest is mine , so from 40 ticks , I remain with 20.

If price drops 300 ticks , my risk is limited to 20 loss , normal trader will lose 300 or stop risked.

Look, fl, whatever works for you is fine - even though it's difficult to spot real profits - but why the relentless refusal to accept that people can do it another way. Presumably it's because you couldn't, but that doesn't mean others can't - including many professionals.

So, instead of keeping on telling us we're a gang of losers if we don't take notice of you, why don't you just be content to do what you do and stop making an idiot of yourself on the boards. Cheers.

I have now closed the short trade for + 30 , the related call option I paid 21.3 , I am only getting 4 to 5 , so I do nothing , there is support here at 20

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 160
I have now closed the short trade for + 30 , the related call option I paid 21.3 , I am only getting 4 to 5 , so I do nothing , there is support here at 20

All I see from your statements is you making £20 - £50 profits and £1,000 - £1,500 losses, how is this a winning strategy?

All I see from your statements is you making £20 - £50 profits and £1,000 - £1,500 losses, how is this a winning strategy?

You are mixing long term strategy with this strategy , long term strategy results are flat at the moment last month , waiting for some higher volatility , that is from another thread.

You are mixing long term strategy with this strategy , long term strategy results are flat at the moment last month , waiting for some higher volatility , that is from another thread.

The only strategy results I show you here are the 20 tick risk , there are other trades on this account , so I don't want to confuse you with these , they make it complex to understand.

Only the trades related to the new system , I call these here in advance. You know I am not a masterclass in hindsight results , if these trades lose please point out .

open trades now

If there is a loss on these , I will point it out here

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 157