Here I have a daily 124510 call and have set a limit sell at 12500
max risk 21

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 138
Here I have a daily 124510 call and have set a limit sell at 12500
max risk 21

Your subconscious was 42 points off, thats >50% of the daily move. Maybe you should try Automatic 'trading', all you need is a fetching knitted jumper.

Your subconscious was 42 points off, thats >50% of the daily move. Maybe you should try Automatic 'trading', all you need is a fetching knitted jumper.

I know you are all clever at timing the markets , only geniuses can do it , I am just an ordinary bloke.

I have locked away +20

I know you are all clever at timing the markets , only geniuses can do it , I am just an ordinary bloke.

I have locked away +20

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I wanted to show you that there is more than one way to make money from these markets.

Statements like these are false!
"Market timing example for live trades , called in advance .Here a loss is suffered because market timing does not work!"

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/edu...s-when-you-try-time-market-7.html#post2899278

Just because YOU cant do it doesnt mean it cant be done.

You have a different method and on the surface it brings small consistent low risk returns which is great if you like that kind of thing and are happy with £1 per point. But its not the only way and its not the 'Right' way, each to there own.

Good luck in your endeavours. :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I wanted to show you that there is more than one way to make money from these markets.

Statements like these are false!
"Market timing example for live trades , called in advance .Here a loss is suffered because market timing does not work!"

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/edu...s-when-you-try-time-market-7.html#post2899278

Just because YOU cant do it doesnt mean it cant be done.

You have a different method and on the surface it brings small consistent low risk returns which is great if you like that kind of thing and are happy with £1 per point. But its not the only way and its not the 'Right' way, each to there own.

Good luck in your endeavours. :)

This is the 5% way , yours is the 95% way , soon you will be caught out with the automatic mind in trading , your fingers will keep clicking under amygdala hijack .

It is only a matter of time , before the ftse livermore turns to revenge trading.

BTW if I can manage small risk of 20 ticks , this method is ideal for compounding
and big sizes of £100 per tick.Your method is the reason why you will always remain here , because sooner or later you will blow up , this is why posters here can not explain the profit gap between them and 3 figure returns , I mean minus returns versus positive 3 figure returns.

Here are closed trades today.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 142