Profitable support trading on indices Dow ,dax ,Nasdaq and s&p

next brick , bricks are hard

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 127
Maybe I should let you do the hard work and I just do the opposite of what you do I'm 2 for 2 since yesterday doing the opposite of you.

This method/s are profitable for last 3 weeks of trades + profitable this week .There you can sell this method as CONSISTENTLY PROFITABLE TRADING seminars and make $3,000 per seminar and make $1,000,000 a year or $300,000 per siminar.:)

Your LONG dow.

Man I love fading your trades.

Short dow 21,416.5

Im up 15 already and see no reason to close.

Thank you FL for your wisely planned and executed trades, doing the opposite is making me money! :clap:

Im up 15 already and see no reason to close.

Thank you FL for your wisely planned and executed trades, doing the opposite is making me money! :clap:

I shouldn't waste your time, postie. He does reckon himself like George Soros, after all, so as wannabes go he does have real top end delusions. With a bit of sleight of hand he'll claim a profitable end to those trades where you've taken his money (not that he actually puts any down, of course) which'll make you scratch your head a bit :).

I shouldn't waste your time, postie. He does reckon himself like George Soros, after all, so as wannabes go he does have real top end delusions. With a bit of sleight of hand he'll claim a profitable end to those trades where you've taken his money (not that he actually puts any down, of course) which'll make you scratch your head a bit :).

3 profitable weeks and this week so far + 90 excluding today + 30 so far .

The method entries are posted in advance , not in hindsight , if the methods you preach were any good , you would be a billionaire within 30 years and postie would be a mult i millionaire.Both your methods are psychologically flawed with psyche risks

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/psy...logy-risks-betting-everything-next-trade.html

Open trades here for current method

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 122
  • anigif_enhanced-buzz-8068-1429886521-20.gif
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-8068-1429886521-20.gif
    271.9 KB · Views: 165
  • Clipboard0199.jpg
    Clipboard0199.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 112